Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training) - Page 3 Empty [solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Crow Clone Jutsu)
Description: Ninjutsu created by a rogue ninja, which eventually spread through the shinobi villages. This technique allows the user to create a clone composed of crows. The clone can disperse into multiple crows, which still maintain the user's consciousness. This allows him / her to speak and react while in crow form.

Zephyr Uchiha
RPTs: 50 / 60 for D-Rank
Posts required: 10

RPTs gained: 10

Last edited by Zephyr Uchiha on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training) - Page 3 Empty Re: [solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Zephy nodded and looked up when a figure appeared in the doorway. His eyes widened. This woman looked almost exactly like Aiko, except, obviously older by some years. This had to be her mom. He'd never seen her before. At least she was smiling not him, not staring at him blankly like her father did. When she asked him if he was hungry, his stomach growled somewhat quietly. Aiko probably heard it, but her mom couldn't possibly hear from that far away. He laughed.

"I'm good. I am hungry, kinda... Aiko?"
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training) - Page 3 Empty Re: [solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Aiko laughed with him hearing his stomach and nodded at Zephyr. "Yeah, I am pretty hungry.." She looked over at her mother while getting off the bed and pulling Zephyr off with her hand in hand. Her mom looked at them for a second before giggling,

"AiAi, are you going to introduce me to your boyfriend? I don't think we have officially met. He is very handsome."

Aiko smiled a bit at her mom before looking at Zeffy and then back at her, "Mom this is Zephyr, Zephyr..this is my mom. She is really nice, and a fantastic cook! You can always come to her about anything, she knows exactly what to say."

Her mother laughed a little at her daughter before looking back at Aiko's boyfriend. "You can call me Kurome. Come on downstairs you two, so I can fix you up something to eat." Without saying another word Kurome left from the room and headed downstairs humming a bit to herself.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Zephyr smiled and got off of the bed with Aiko, holding her hand. He looked down at the floor, turning a shade of red when she called him handsome.

"Thanks, Kurome," he said before following her, leading Aiko with his hand. If she cooked anything like Aiko, then she would indeed be an amazing cook as Aiko said.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:31 pm

As they entered the kitchen Kurome went straight to work making a few items that were already set out on the counter. She started the rice, and the terriyaki chicken along with a few ribs and some miso soup. Looking over her shoulder as she multi tasked her eyes set on the young boy sitting at the table a few feet from her.

"So how old are you Zephyr? How did you and Aiai meet? She can be a handful a times can't she?" She laughed softly at her own joke before waiting for him to answer.

Aiko sat close to Zephyr squeezing his hand as a way to let him know she loved him while smiling his way, her mother was doing what she did best which was making people comfortable.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Zephyr sat down at the table with Aiko and smiled at the food being prepared. It all looked delicious. When she started to interrogate him, he was quick to respond.

"I'm fourteen, ma'am. We met in the marketplace... I approached her because she seemed lonely. It was kind of out of my comfort zone, but I'm glad I did it," he said, squeezing Aiko's hand back.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:15 pm

Kurome smiled a bit fixing his plate before setting it infront of him with something to drink as well. After fixing Aiko's plate she sat across the table from them looking at Zephyr, the boy had manners and she liked that.

"I am glad you did it too, otherwise my daughter wouldn't be pushing herself all the time. She is working very hard.."

Aiko took a bite of the chicken and her eyes lit up, the food was delicious like always and it made her want seconds everytime. "Well mom he motivates me, I just hope I do the same for him.."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Zephyr smiled when she set the plate down in front of him. The food looked delicious. He waited for Aiko to take the first bite before chewing on his own food. It was amazing! She cooked even better than Aiko! He had to come by more often. When Aiko made the comment about motivation, Zeffy almost choked laughing.

"You do, Aiko! You really do. Just stay ahead of Hikari and we're good," he said, laughing some more. "And I'll catch up to Rikuo. He's been overworking himself, I think..."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:57 pm

"You mean that tall blonde haired boy?? Hikari's boyfriend right?? He has been working hard. They both have apparently." Kurome nodded looking at her daughter, "you two keep up with them, Aiko you are alot stronger than you think. Less thinking more doing."

Aiko laughed a little and nodded looking at her mother something in her eyes showed that her brain had just clicked on what her mother was saying. Less thinking..more doing..maybe the whole time she was overthinking it!

"Alright guys alright. Just met and you two are double teaming me."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Zephyr laughed and brought Aiko closer to himself with his arms, kissing her on the cheek.

"We're just trying to help, Aiko. Finish up so we can go to bed!" he said, before going back to his own meal.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Aiko looked over at him feeling his lips against her cheek, kissing his back she started eating her food in silence as her father came back through the door heading straight for the food. Before he could even touch it Kurome moved at break neck speed and slapped his hand spinning out the chair and standing between him and the food.

"Isao Uchiha, I know you and I am sure you haven't said two words to Zephyr since he came inside this house. You are not to eat until you stop torturing him." She looked at him sternly raising her eyebrow giving him a look that only he knew what it meant.

Isao rubbed his hand looking at his wife, it had been awhile since she had moved that fast. It made him smirk though, "Alright...alright.." He laughed softly looking in her eyes before kissing her cheek and turning to Zephyr. He was a good kid that much he knew.

"How are you Zephyr? If I scared you I am sorry, just got back from a mission, I'm a little tired is all. I approve of you and my daughter." Isao grinned at him before looking at his wife pleading for a plate before she laughed a nodded. He fixed his plate and sat at the table eating.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Zeph sort of tried to hide when Aiko's father came in and her mother made him talk to him. He was certainly embarassed. But, at least she got him to open up to him.

"I'm fine, sir.. A little down - I discovered today that I was adopted, so that's why I'm staying here tonight..." He said it almost a little too calmly. He kind of surprised himself.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Aiko giggled a little at her dad before Zephyr talked about his parents. It scared her a little how calm he sounded. This wasn't normal at all...especially about something like this. Without saying anything else she picked her plate up that had no more food left on it and washed it before waiting for Zephyr.

Isao and Kurome looked at eachother a bit shocked at what he had just said. They certainly didn't know. Kurome didn't but the way Isao looked seemed as if he knew something about it or just connect something that had happened back then.

"How are you so calm about it? Maybe..maybe my wife can help..she was adopted so maybe some common ground could help you out." Isao looked at him a bit worried for this kid, he was in for a world of emotional rollercoastering.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:03 am

Zephyr shrugged.

"I don't know. Just thinking about it over and over... Nothing's going to change the fact. No using crying over it any more. I'm still angry at them for not telling me, and I want my own place... To be away from them. I wouldn't burden you kind folks." He finished his plate and washed it, then took Aiko's hand. He looked at her, and pointed his eyes towards her bedroom before looking back at her. He really didn't want to talk to her parents about this subject. He might break down again.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:07 am

Kurome looked at him worried as if that was her son. This boy was going to go through somethings indeed and all they could do was support him seeing as this was their daughters boyfriends. Sighing a little she looked him in the face before setting a hand on his shoulder.

"If you ever want to talk you come here sweetie alright?"

Aiko simply nodded at her mother for him before taking him upstairs and inside her room. Shutting her door a little she kissed his lips before pulling away and touching his face lightly. Right now she wanted to make him happy again like earlier, but another part of her wanted to get him through this situation.

"How are you feeling??"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:28 am

Zephyr nodded to Aiko's mom. They were really kind parents. He wished that his adoptive parents were actually just his real parents, because they were kind, compassionate... Everything you'd want. He was beginning to see what he had learned from them, that they might as well have been his parents.

He followed Aiko upstairs, and after kissing Aiko, he sat back down on the bed.

"A little upset now. I just want to go to bed. I think I will feel better in the morning."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:31 am

Aiko frowned a bit before going over to her drawers and getting her pajama's out. Him being alone for a little might do him some good or he'd drift off to sleep. Either way she believed he needed space right now and the girl did need a shower. She disliked going to bed dirty.

"Well..you lay down, I am going to shower." She kissed him one last time full of love before walking out the room and across the hall shutting the door behind her and getting into the shower.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:37 am

Zephyr removed his sandals, shirt, and shorts, and made a neat pile in the corner of the room. He then laid on the bed and got under the covers, moving to the right side of the bed. That way, when Aiko came back to him and laid in the bed, he would be behind her and would be able to cuddle with her while they slept.

Unfortunately, he was more tired than he thought. Despite his efforts to stay awake for Aiko, the sound of the running water only sped up the process of him dozing off to sleep.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:42 am

Aiko sighed heavily while in the shower. She was actually hoping he had fallen asleep, he had had a tought day. Some sleep would definitely do him some good, getting out her shower she slipped on her tanktop and some shorts before pinning her hair up into a bun. Looking in the mirror caused her to blush a little, noticing her figure had gotten slightly curvy.

Shaking it off she walked to the room after putting her clothes in the dirty clothes basket and slipping into the bed after looking in the corner she realized that Zephyr had no clothes on beside his boxers. She laughed a little not minding at the moment though her face was bright red.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:57 am

Zephyr, still asleep, subconsciously wrapped one arm around Aiko's body once she slipped into bed, and pulled himself closer to her. He was a cuddler, alright.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3