Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu) Training

2 posters

Go down

Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu) Training Empty Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu) Training

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 am

Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu)

Requires: Water Element

Description: After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel a great amount of water from his gullet. This water will then form into a massive dome, encasing everyone inside.

(0/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu) Training Empty Re: Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu) Training

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Kodaisame was heading to the river of the Hidden mist to train in a new, harder jutsu that he had heard about when stocking up on supplies. A nearby guard said that kisame betrayer of the hidden mist new this technique. Upon hearing that Kodaisame pays for his things and asks the guard to show him the hand signs for the technique and the name of it.

"Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu) huh. Seems like something kisame would know, either way im learning it to. The guard told me it was a hard Jutsu to learn and that it required a large amount of chakra to use. No matter what the cost I have to learn this Jutsu, if im ever going to catch up to and surpass kisame I gotta do it."

Kodaisame continues travelling along the path towards the river.

(1/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu) Training Empty Re: Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu) Training

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:09 am

After arriving at the river Kodaisame figures that instead of getting right into training he would go onto the left side of the river where the rocks are extremely sharp. In order to find some fresh fish for lunch or whenever he finished training.

Something in the air didn't quite feel right but he figured he'd go look for some fish anyways seeing as he also wanted to take a long swim before starting his intense training on the right side of the river.

"Im very glad I decided to take that long swim before my training starts this way I can limber up my limbs and fully stretch out before I try a Jutsu of this magnitude."

(2/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:36 am

By the time Kodaisame finished fishing it was already lunch time so before training he decided to feed on some of his plentiful bounty. Its better to train on a full stomach than on an empty one.

After finishing up his feast he decides to take a swim before meditating and really buckling down on his training. Meditating for only about ten minutes Kodaisame figures its time to begin his Jutsu training.

(3/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Kodaisame decides to walk onto the waters surface about 20 feet out until he is at the center of the river. Closes his eyes and forms the needed hand seals. "Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu)."

He opens his mouth and water starts flowing out from his gullet. When the water stops flowing his eyes open and Kodaisame sees that he's standing on a water dome about twenty feet in the air. As he looks about, he notices that he is about thirty three percent up the the surrounding tree line. After dispersing the Jutsu and regaining himself above the waters surface. Kodaisame prepares to go at it again this time adding a little more chakra.

"I'm really going to have to get used to that much water coming out of my gullet, its not going to be easy thats for sure."

(4/12)

Last edited by Kodaisame Hoshigaki on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Sun May 13, 2012 2:41 am

After adding a little more chakra Kodaisame holds and releases his breath. "Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu)."

Again he waits till the water in his gullet flows no more and opens his eyes. Putting only a little bit of chakra got him to fifty percent above the tree line. Dispersing the water dome and getting back to the center of the river Kodaisame makes the handsigns in preperation to do it again.

"This time I'll add a little more chakra, I don't wanna rush this. Keeping control of how much chakra i use will be key to this Jutsu."

(5/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:39 am

This time Kodaisame adds more than just a little bit of chakra.

"Let's see how this goes Daibaku Suishouha no Jutsu (Water Collision Waves Jutsu)."

After what seems like an eternity and an extreme amount of water coming from his gullet. Kodaisame once again opens his eyes to see that his water dome has reached about eighty percent of the tree line. Instead of dispersing the technique he decides to take a swim in his water dome. After doing that he disperses the technique and prepares to do it one last time.

"This time I'll add even more chakra and see how high the water dome can get and how long i can hold the jutsu."

(6/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:49 am

This time Kodaisame puts as much chakra as he can into this jutsu but keeps some chakra so he doesn't tire himself to the point of exhaustion.

"Daibaku suishouha no jutsu". (water collision waves jutsu)

After opening his eyes he sees a magnificent sight. Not only has his water dome reached beyond the height of the tree line, it is massive in scale.

"not only is this a magnificent jutsu but it will definately come in handy in my travels. I think I'll enjoy the fruits of my labor and swim in the dome for awhile, see how long my limit is with this jutsu."

With that Kodaisame releases the chakra from his feet and falls into his massive water dome.

(7/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 am

While he is swimming Kodaisame can't shake the feeling that he's being watched. Without warning something big and scaly slams into him with amazing force, nearly knocking the wind out of him. Before he can regain his composure he is brutally slammed into by multiple giant scaly fish. Most likely trying to weaken him before chomping into his lifeless body.

"I can't take much more of this, I've exhausted too much chakra and I don't know how much longer I can hold this jutsu. Looks like I'll have to use my sword to finish this but I need to get them to the surface, cancel my jutsu since keeping them inside would be pointless and get them in the air. Not a great plan but being that I don't have much chakra it will have to do."

Before the four giant scaly fish rally for another round of attacks, Kodaisame uses what little strength he has left and launches up to the surface as quickly as possible with the four giant fish right behind him.

(8/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:32 am

Before he can even release the jutsu it dispels, Kodaisame feels the weight of the water pulling him back down but he pushes the limits of his endurance by continuing to swim upward. Trying with all his might to break the surface of his crashing water dome.

"Looks like a few minutes is as long as I can hold the daibaku suishouha no jutsu. (Water collision waves jutsu) I have to keep swimming up as hard as I can, I can feel the weight of all this water pulling me down. Lets see if all that training was worth it."

(9/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:53 am

As Kodaisame breaks the surface he quickly turns around and grabs onto his long sword and with his left hand grabs two explosive tags from his vest. All four of the giant fish come out at the same time with open mouths full of razor sharp teeth lusting for flesh.

As he starts to descend Kodaisame quickly throws boths explosive tags into the mouths of two of the giant fish and dodge as they both try to take a bite out of him, they go flying over head. Kodaisame quickly focuses on the incoming fish. A definate boom is heard up above and as fish guts and scales rain down.

Kodaisame is covered in a mist of blood and completely loses it. With no hesitation he pulls out his long sword and with as much force as he can muster, comes down on the giant scaly fishes head. The long sword slices right thru its head, cutting it in half.

The last giant fish goes right for Kodaisames head and yet again without hesitation he narrowly dodges it and before it flies past he grabs its tail with his left hand and swings it back around. With one last swing of his long sword he cuts its head clean off and quickly sheath's his sword before crashing into the river, fresh catch in hand.

(10/12)

Last edited by Kodaisame Hoshigaki on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:39 am; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : s)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:49 am

Kodaisame lets himself fall deep into the depths of the river looking at the dead giant fish thinking about how far his training had come. After thinking Kodaisame decides to eat some raw fish on dry land and relax for a moment.

(11/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:55 am

While eating some of the freshly caught fish, Kodaisame decides its time to head home and recover for a few days but on the way a thought occurs.

"If thats how big the fish can get in rivers I wanna know how big Creatures can get in the vast ocean depths."

With that he shows that razor sharp smile and heads for the village hidden in the mist.

(12/12)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Approved Jutsu added and 20 RTP gained Nicely done
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down