Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training) Empty [solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Crow Clone Jutsu)
Description: Ninjutsu created by a rogue ninja, which eventually spread through the shinobi villages. This technique allows the user to create a clone composed of crows. The clone can disperse into multiple crows, which still maintain the user's consciousness. This allows him / her to speak and react while in crow form.

Zephyr Uchiha
RPTs: 50 / 60 for D-Rank
Posts required: 10

RPTs gained: 10

Last edited by Zephyr Uchiha on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training) Empty Re: [solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Zephyr woke up like any other day; however, today felt much different... Something was off. It was the atmosphere of the area. It just seemed dark. Zephyr shrugged after wondering what was up, bathed, then put on a set of lightweight clothes, without his usual jacket. He took the advice of Master Shen, and removed all of his heavy clothes from his wardrobe. Instead, now his usual attire was a snug white shirt and loose tan shorts. He put on his sandals and his headband, then moved to go downstairs. However, he heard a commotion downstairs. It was a quiet talk between his parents at the kitchen table. He crept to the top of the stairs and crouched down, eavesdropping on their conversation.

"I don't know how much longer I can lie to him," his mother stated. Zephyr's eyes opened wide. Lie to who? Him? His answer was soon confirmed by his father's reply.

"You have to. He can't know. It would destroy him. The fact is... His parents are gone, and we're his new ones... Zephyr will do better without them, anyways." Zephyr had heard enough. What the fuck were his parents talking about? His parents were gone? They were his new ones? What did they mean? Were they...

Not his real parents? His head and heart became hurt. His parents... Died? And these were just foster parents? Zephyr didn't want any more explanation. He didn't want to hear any more. He ran down the stairs so hard and fast that he couldn't tell if he hadn't broken the stairs on the way down. His parents turned to look at him fleeing out of the house. They didn't know if he had overhead, but they had to assume the worst.

"Oh no... What will we do...?"

1 / 10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

[solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training) Empty Re: [solved]Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Zephyr slammed the door shut on his way out. He didn't give a single fuck anymore. He had to get his mind off of this because he couldn't handle it. He couldn't handle the truth. His world was getting flipped upside down. He had to do something, learn something, to keep him distracted... He could calm down, and then assess the situation.

He kept running. Past houses, past the market, until he came to the gate. There stood the proud symbol of the Uchiha clan. What did it mean to him anymore? He didn't even know. However, atop the symbol was a crow. The crow looked at him and cawed loudly. Images flashed through his head of a jutsu he had heard of before. A jutsu designed by rogue ninjas and utilized by the five shinobi villages. A jutsu to make a clone made of crows, which could project the user's consciousness... A good spying jutsu, and it would definitely take a lot of work to make.

He had to learn it. Zephyr grinned and nodded at the bird, silently thanking it for what it did. It just tilted its head and cawed again, confused. Zephyr hopped the gates, and off to the training grounds he went...

2 / 10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:38 pm

The last window of the house was opened as the air seemed to make the curtains dance around the window. Her and her mother had just finished cleaning the house making sure it as spotless for her fathers arrival back from his mission. The two had decided to eat breakfast, seeing as they were so focused on the task for today they seemed to skip it. After her mom sat at the table Aiko began making a small meal for her and her mother and after a few she set in on the table along with both plates smiling. "Thank you Aiko, are you sitting and eating with me?" Aiko's head nodded while a smile was on it, her body moved over to the chair and took the seat while enjoying some of the meal she made. It did notlast long however since Aiko felt like something was off all the sudden. Her smile turned into a half one while her mom looked up at her, "Go on Aiko, I have feeling I already know who your worried about."

With a quick nod the girl slipped on her sandals and rushed out the door, the first place that Aiko was headed was obviously Zephyr's house. Her feet carried her past the market place and into the other side of the compound before stopping as her feet slid causing some dust to come up while she bent down to catch her breath. When gathering herself her fist knocked on the door of Zephyr's house as she anxiously waited for an answer. "Please..please be home Zephyr.." Aiko whispered quietly while waiting for someone to answer the door. The wait seemed like eternity to her though.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:08 am

At his home, Zephyr's "mother" was sitting at the table crying and his adoptive father was pacing back and forth, wondering... What could he do?

A knock disturbed the half-silence of footsteps and sobs. The two looked at the door, but only Uraha, the man, walked to the door and opened it. He saw the girl he knew as Aiko, Zephyr's friend, and slammed the door again. However, she probably had enough time to see Chi Uchiha sobbing at the table. Something was definitely amiss.

"He's not here," Uraha said through the door. Footsteps could be heard moving away from the door.

Meanwhile, in the trainin grounds, Zephyr was meditating. He had to get his chakra controlled. His emotions running wild would made this a very tedious process. He inhaled deeply through his nose, trying to imagine his chakra like a river, allowing it to flow smoothly. He exhaled, releasing the current. Several other exercises would follow, and he would repeat these steps. The young Uchiha warrior knew he had to be calm to do this right.

3 / 10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Aiko looked up Uraha with a small smile before it faded as her eyes shifted over to a sobbing figure that had cupped her face with her hands. That was Chi crying at the table..what had happened here and where was Zephyr?? Before she could ask the question the door was slammed in her face which caused her to blink holding her chest where her heart was lightly.

It was a stinging feeling where her heart was about how Uraha just handled this situation. It had hurt her feelings see as she had never done wrong to them..so why treat her so coldly even when something horrible was going on. When she had heard him say that Zephyr wasn't here Aiko thought quickly whlie shoving her feelings aside.

Where could have Zephyr gone...

Snapping her fingers Aiko rushed all the way towards the training ground, seeing a famliar figure doing a few exercises which had made her smile just a bit. Peeking around the tree she inched her way from behind the tree trunk and stood there a few yards across from him. Her look was full of worry while her smile showed a simple softness.

"Zeffy..are you alright? Whats wrong?"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Zephyr opened his eyes when he heard Aiko's voice, snapping his concentration. He looked behind him to see Aiko creeping towards him with a worried look on her face. When she asked what was wrong, he nearly burst out in tears. Everything was wrong in the world! But he couldn't show her that side, his weak side... He blinked and then spun around from his sitting position.

"Nothing... I'm just trying to," he said, pausing to hold back a sniffle.

"Learn a jutsu I heard of."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Her eyes watched his body langauge carefully as well as his voice. Something was not right at all and Aiko could clearly see it in his eyes. Why couldn't he just be honest with her? He knew that she was going to figure it out so why not just go ahead and say it now?

Hearing his answer Aiko raised her right eyebrow crossing her arms before shaking her head. Aiko then walked over to him and sat down beside him before suddenly pulling him into her arms hugging him. She held him tight as if his world came crashing down on his shoulders, which she didn't know...actually did.

"It'll be okay, now tell me whats wrong. I'm here for you remember?"

She pulled back a bit and smiled a reassuringly at him.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Zephyr looked down when she hugged him, and closed his eyes. This was really hard for him. He was torn between wanting to tell her and not wanting her to worry. He looked back up at her, opening his eyes to see her own.

"I know you are... But it's not your burden to bear. It's my own to carry upon my shoulders."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:27 pm

Aiko pushed him down on the ground pinning his arms to the ground glaring at him,

"Its something and you might as well tell me. Uraha slammed the door in my face and wouldn't even tell me what was going on..I saw your mom crying.."

She frowned a bit remembering how much it hurt her feelings but pushed it aside. Zephyr was more important right now and he just had to tell her what was going on. Her eyes looked into his trying to see if she was able to find some sort of hint to his troubles.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Zephyr closed his eyes and held one hand to his face, leaning down. This was horrible... He still couldn't believe it... He now realised though he had to tell her, because she would only worry more not knowing.

"Aiko..." he whispered before opening his eyes. He shrugged off her arms and stood up, walking towards a nearby tree.

"My whole life has been a lie!" he yelled while punching the tree.

"Everything they told me... Every word they said... It's all been a lie! I don't know how to feel. Angry? Sad? I feel both, but I'm mostly confused. Why wouldn't they tell me? Why lie to me every day of my life? Aaagh!" Zephyr punched the tree, again and again, and spun around and kicked it. He was trying to release his anger - and it was good that he was away from Aiko, because he didn't want any harm to come over her. Even enraged he still cared for his love.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Aiko watched him walk away from her and pinched her bottom lip with her index finger and thumb. What in the world was he talking about? His life had been a lie?? None of this was making sense to her but seeing Zephyr in rage made her very uncomfortable. Like that time during the mission...

She quickly shook her head trying to force the memory away while standing up and walking up to him. Aiko stayed a few feet away from him watching him take his anger out on the poor tree. Sometimes she wondered if those things were able to feel pain.

However, her mind flashed back to his parents in the house shortly before they slammed the door. Connecting that with what he was telling her now Aiko gasped grabbing his shoulder and squeezing it lightly,

"Oh no..Zeffy...you are adopted?? But...how? When did you find out??"

Aiko couldn't help the many questions that wanted to be asked right now.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Zephyr punched the tree, his anger making his chakra explode through his body and direct through his fist. The tree splintered under the enhanced power of the strike and his hand broke through the surface of the tree bark, making a hole in the trunk.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as he withdrew his fist, his arms now dangling at his sides. He couldn't keep a lid on it any more. Aiko grabbed one of his arms but he barely registered it. The world seemed like a blur to him, but somehow, he heard what she said. He didn't know how she found out - perhaps she was a lot smarter than he knew - but all it mattered was that she did find out...

"This morning... I don't know what happened to my parents, or who they are, but... Those people... They aren't them." He leaned his head against the top of Aiko's, wrapping her in a hug, as more tears streamed down.

"I don't know what I'm going to do..."

7/10 (Lol, only one of the posts was actually towards learning the jutsu :L)
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:04 pm

Aiko blinked seeing the tears just flow down his cheeks. This had to be horrible..a feeling that she would never be able to feel or have a common ground on with him. Her arms held him tightly yet protectively like she was trying to hide him away from the rest of the world incase he had gotten hurt again.

She had to think quick about this one, he needed her and right now that was exactly her role as his love..to make him feel better when needed. Though this situation in itself would take time.

"Zephyr all you can do is go back in there to them and ask questions. Calmly though, don't get flustered as much as I know you want to."
A sigh escaped her lungs as she rubbed his back soothingly,

"They may not have been your parents but they loved you enough to take you into their home and love you like you wer their own."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Zephyr blinked and willed himself to try and stop the flow of tears. He used one hand to wipe his face dry and then embraced Aiko again.

"I don't know..." he said. "I need time to cool down after this... I don't think I could handle talking to them right now." He noticed her squeeze him even harder. She didn't want to let him go, and neither did Zephyr want to let her go.

"I just want to sit here... And work on what I was doing before, in peace... Something to take my mind off of that mess."

8/10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:55 pm

Aiko let him go reluctantly before kissing him suddenly but making sure it was full of love. Pulling away she went over and sat infront of the tree that he had taken his anger out on. A smile was showing a little just happy he was putting his anger and feelings into something constructive instead of causing havoc.

"You train, I'll watch you, just be careful and don't over exert your chakra."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Zephyr kissed her and nodded his head, wiping away another tear. He had to be focused now... He couldn't screw up in front of his girl. The young Uchiha walked to the middle of the clearing and closed his eyes, perfecting his posture and stance, and releasing tension in his body. He cleared his mind of outside distractions, keeping only with him the motivation to learn this jutsu, and Aiko.

His chakra flowed evenly through him as his emotions calmed. Aiko really did help by coming here... She always made everything all right. It took him a few minutes, but he had it down now. He envisioned the jutsu in his mind: Crows made of black smoke, forming out of nowhere... Forming together to make a body, clothed and appearance exactly alike his own. In his mind, he could control it, make it speak, as though it actually was an extension of his own spirit. It was a serious trip.

Zephyr opened his eyes. He was ready, a fierce look of determination on his face.

9/10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:45 pm

Zephyr frowned. He didn't really know of any handseals for the jutsu. Now that he actually thought about it, he realised... There were none! It was simply a manipulation of chakra. He then grinned. Excellent. That was one of his best areas. Zephyr formed a Ram handseal to better utilize his reserves of chakra, and then began to "charge" his chakra. He imagined it as a river, flowing and flowing, and his manipulation increasing the flow, as if a flood burst through. However, he had to make sure that flood stayed within the river, or else he had no control over his chakra.

With this in realisation, and his chakra control excellent for a Genin, he could definitely use this technique if he tried it enough. He recalled all of the facts he had heard over the years about it, and pieced together the information necessary to use the technique. However, knowing was only half of the battle. Being able to perform it would be the tougher part.

Zephyr expelled the chakra outward in bursts all around him, imagining smoky crows forming from the chakra. They appeared only to be blue ghost-like balls of chakra. That would need work for sure. He continued anyways, trying to will them with his mind and chakra to converge in front of him. At least two-thirds of the chakra ghosts got to the destination, and slowly began to form a human body. Zephyr then imagined himself, as any clone would look like. This was the cake part. The form had no trouble making a replica of Zephyr, only shrunk because of the lack of all of the chakra he expelled.

Zephyr sighed, as did the clone. He closed his eyes and smiled, slightly exhausted. This technique would definitely help a lot - it was like a shadow clone with more mobility and less chakra usage in his mind. He fell onto his backside, laughing at his creation. Oh, he'd gotten it good on his first try. For his next tries, he would work on the crows. That was the intimidating part of the jutsu.

The Uchiha Genin looked over at Aiko and could only grin widely.

10/10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:49 pm

FINALY IT'S DONE...

*Coughs and Clears throat* I mean Aprroved Jutsu added and 10 RTP Gained
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:47 pm

A wonderful feeling has crashed onto the petite Genin while watching her boyfriend train for this jutsu. Her eyes watched his movement and concentration and something inside of her was just telling her that he had the potential to go very far in life. It made her smile a little seeing how good he was at this shinobi stuff. However, his excellence caused her to doubt how good she was as a Kunoichi. After all she did make a almost fatal and simple mistake during their very first mission.

Snapping out of her daydream she blinked hearing his voice and seeing him on the ground. Why was he laughing? Then realizing Zeffy was looking over at her made Aiko blush a bit embarrassed at zoning out like that. This was certaintly a rare occasion catching her not being focused on him.

"You look better..tired, but better."
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Zephyr's grin faded to a smile.

"Thanks," he said, and kicked up back to a standing position. "You're not going to leave until I get this, are you?" He grinned again and then shook his arms to get out the jittery feeling inside of him. He had to be calm, not excited like he was. The clone in front of him disappeared into black smoke as he cancelled the jutsu.

He stood square and then focused on the area in front of him, his grin fading and his eyebrows furrowing. He had to impress Aiko, had to learn this jutsu... There was no other option. He didn't care if it was perfect, but he wanted at least blackness instead of blue chakra, if not crows. That was the awesome and intimidating part of the jutsu.

Zephyr focused his chakra again, and as the flood was ready to burst out of the banks in his mind he released it, thrusting his chakra outward and willing it to form black, shadowy figures that resembled small birds to spin out around him. He felt as though he was surrounded by a flock of crows, the sight of them spinning around him. Zeffy smiled and then willed them to congregate in front of him with his chakra. They followed the order perfectly, the black forms meshing together to create a shadowy figure the side of Zephyr. The appearance slowly took to his own, and in moments, there was a perfect clone of himself standing in front of him.

Zephyr exhaled and a beat of sweat dripped down his face. He took a few short breaths, the jutsu taking his chakra again took some force out of him. The Uchiha boy grinned and then walked forward, the clone doing the same, and closed the distance between them. They both rose their hands and high-fived each other. The best part about it not being a Shadow Clone was that it was his own mind controlling it 100%, not a copy of his own mind.

He cancelled the jutsu by cutting off his connection chakra-wise with the clone. The clone turned to black and the shadowy-black birds flew out of the dead clone, the blackness dissipating as the crows flew further from the clone. Zephyr turned to Aiko and then grinned widely.

"Not perfect... But good enough. We can go now."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Aiko held her breath in anticipation while he concentrated on this jutsu once more. Within a few minutes, even though it seems like a eternity, Zephyr had made a pretty good clone infront of himself. That was when Aiko decided to stand and get a better look at what was going on. As he took a step the other one had done so as well. It kind of confused her for a bit but then she realized, it was not like the other clones he had made. This one was like some sort of puppet to him.

Her sweet laugh could be heard as he high fived himself then made the clone disappear. She jogged over to him hugging him tightly while staring up at him. A few moments ago Zephyr was feeling like the world was falling down on him and now he seemed so proud of himself.

"Where are we going? I have to work harder now..I need to keep up with you guys!"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Zephyr laughed and hugged her before taking one of her hands into his own and leading her into a walk down the path of the training grounds.

"Nowhere in particular, I guess. It's a nice day for a walk," he replied to her first question. He then added, "Hey! You're pretty strong yourself, I'd bet! I haven't seen you train much, and I know you... You're training by yourself. I bet you've passed me by now."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Aiko looked up at him as the walked shaking her head, "I don't know..I mean I have been secluding myself while training. I have made progress but I feel like there is some room to get stronger Zeffy! I'm tired of people thinking because I'm small I can't defend myself!"

She thought about her training sessions and smiled a bit more remembering all the hard work that had been put into them. Zeffy was right, she had learned a lot of new jutsu so if he had ever sparred with her he would've been very surprised.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:02 pm

Zeffy squeezed her hand lightly to just let her know he was still there with her. It sounded like she was dealing with a lot of issues.

"I certainly don't think you're weak. Rikuo doesn't, Hikari doesn't... Tell me who thinks you are and I'll show you they're all bark, no bite. You are an Uchiha, you're automatically better than most people. And I know you, you work hard, you train hard, and you won't ever stop trying to achieve your goals. You're stronger than me, in more ways than one."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next