Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoton (Crystal Element)

3 posters

Go down

Shoton (Crystal Element) Empty Shoton (Crystal Element)

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:22 am

Current Leader: Unknown

Description: The Crystal Release can crystallise any substance, thus, earth, water, and wood techniques are useless against it. Using crystal ninjutsu, the user can crystallise any physical material and even the moisture in the air around them, turning them into a weapon. In the case of human targets, Crystal Release can solidify its targets down to the cellular level, imprisoning and even killing the victim should the crystal ever be struck, reducing the mass of crystal and the victim down to crystalline dust.

The Crystal Release, though powerful, has two known weaknesses, the first being that it cannot crystallise either raw energy or chakra as they have no physical mass to crystallise, allowing a person with either energy-based techniques, such lightning, fire, wind, or good chakra control to properly counter it. The second weakness of Crystal Release is that it is susceptible to a specific sound wave frequency; because crystal requires a very precise build-up of molecules, the proper sound waves can break down the build-up before the crystal can properly form.

Members with this unique Kekkei Genkai usually specialize in using the very powerful Crystal techniques.

Required Element: Shoton

- - - - -

Current Members: 1/2

1) Hikari Mi
2)

- - - - - - - - - -

Clan Techniques:

Ninjutsu:

D Rank:

C Rank:

B Rank:

A Rank:

S Rank:

Last edited by Hikari on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Shoton (Crystal Element) Empty Re: Shoton (Crystal Element)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:42 pm

Crystal Element in general was very OP in the show. I've been trying to think of ways it could be toned down without taking out the whole aspect of it being a CRYSTAL element... Here's some other things I noticed though, without taking into fact the actual power of the elemental control itself. You can encase any enemy within a crystal and kill them? There needs to be some way to escape the crystal prison - even if it is hard to do, there still must be an avenue of escape or a way to avoid the technique. Even Tsukyuomi can be avoided, and it's arguably the most powerful technique allowed on the site (don't look at the Uchiha's eyes - simple enough).

- I'd cap techniques per Jutsu rank to 5.

- Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken: Wild Dance is just more shuriken than Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken. I'd take it Wild Dance and add the ability to create more than a few shuriken in Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken.

- I'd say that Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Labyrinth Technique would probably classify as an S-class, seeing as how it is pretty much the most powerful technique in the KKG.

- "Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Hexagonal Pillars: This technique, which was used for the process of summoning the Three-Tailed Beast, creates five large pink crystalline pillars around the user." Seeing as how I doubt there will be Jinchuurikis in the near future... This is probably useless? I don't see the point in making pillars stand near you that aren't aimed to like smash someone running up to you.

- Crystal Release: String of Glory requires Pressure Points of Harm and Death technique... It's not in your list. What is that jutsu?
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:54 pm

I think I would need help finding like a easy way to avoid it or counteract it...maybe the crystal for those two types of jutsu grow on the opponent..like start on a part of their body and slowly grow in time. So that way they can easily counter it and it could only be used when the opponent could no longer fight..you know as like a final move or something.

-I edited the Crystal Release: String of Glory..I swore I thought I but that in there ^^''

-I have just went ahead and deleted the Hexagonal Pillars...I wasn't sure if I needed it or not.

-The Wild dance are small shuriken..while the regular Hexagonal Shuriken is just a bigger and slightly slower version of it.

This is kinda new ^^'' so bear with me please Zeffy hahah I probably seem awful.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:42 am

Well, it doesn't necessarily need to be broken apart, but I would like to make sure that it could not be used unfairly against other members. I do like the idea about it growing over time on the body - sort of like an infestation of the crystals. I'd even like to see a technique that pins one limb (most likely a leg) to a surface (most likely the ground). It wouldn't be too bad, because they could probably break the crystal if they knew what they were doing, but you could still use it in a fight.

Of course, my suggestions always get out of hand, as Leon will agree. I'm still waiting on you to take out some jutsu from B and C (a maximum of five jutsu per rank, please). Most clans do not have an entire arsenal of jutsus for their own clan - only about ten or a bit more if they specialize pretty much entirely in their art, like this clan. I'm being very, very lenient because it is a "custom" kekkai genkai, and I don't want to limit your creation too much. Twenty-three jutsus just seems like way too much for me. Razz It's only a few, which bumps it to about just under twenty or so.

Anyways, not to make you do more work or something - I just don't want to edit your post and accidentally leave something out - but I'd also like the jutsus to be listed in the format Jutsus are posted on the site (see the Jutsus board or most of the Clan threads for how I set them up). You have all the information, it's just not in the usual format is all. I like things being neat.

And don't worry about it too much. I've had many an idea shot down or tweaked beyond recognition by others. It just lets you improve. I'm not well experienced in being in this position, either, so we can all learn together. ^^
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:46 am

Good ^^ I am learning quite alot. I have fixed a few things but I feel like I left something out! Feel free to look over it one more time and let me know what else I have to fix.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:31 am

Looks good now. Approved! 1/2

Last edited by Zephyr Uchiha on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:50 am

Shoton (Crystal Element) 569__seal-of-approval
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down