Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved] Fists of Blue (Training)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[solved] Fists of Blue (Training) - Page 2 Empty [solved] Fists of Blue (Training)

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Honopanchi no Jutsu (Fire Punch Technique)
Requires: Fire Element
Description: After performing a single Tiger handseal and using minimal chakra, ones fists are set ablaze with no harmful effects to the user. Each punch or touch by the user deals fire damage as well as any normal physical damage. It can be used to block another Honopanchi.

Posts Required:4
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

[solved] Fists of Blue (Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved] Fists of Blue (Training)

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:53 pm

"Exactly...so I guess I should let my parents know now and really keep my money safe. I haven't spent a dime since we started doing missions."
Aiko laughed a little at how that sounded, that meant she had tons of money to work with now. Ontop of his they would be good for a long time. But now they could do more missions and save up even more.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

[solved] Fists of Blue (Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved] Fists of Blue (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Zephyr nodded.

"Yup. And I'll pool mine together. We'll have a ton of fun. How long do you think we should go away? Like... A few months? A year?"
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:02 pm

"A year. You know make sure we cover a lot of ground and have a ton of fun."

Aiko stood up and started jumping up and down. The excitement started running through her viens. This was amazing! She was really going to see the world and with her love!!
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Zephyr laughed and sat up, just watching Aiko bounce. It seemed really silly, but he knew she was excited. He was too. He just couldn't wait.

"Alrighy then, it's settled. After the Chunin Exams..."
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:56 am

Aiko grinned and tackle hugged him laying on top of him grinning. This was it! They had made the plans and everything was set in stone. They were going to leave right after the chuunin exams and she couldn't not wait. The sites they would see, things they would learn, and exprience was just almost too much for her.

"This is going to be amazing!!"

She laughed a little more when realizing that her body was on top of his.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:32 am

Zeffy fell back as she clobbered him. in a daze, he barely noticed that Aiko was laying on top of him. it was easy to feel her... Body, through their clothes, even with just body to body contact. Zeph blushed and kissed Aiko after debating whether or not to.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 am

Aiko smiled a bit looking down at him, most likely the force of her hug had dazed him a bit. It made her feel a little bad but as soon as their lips touched she realized that he was fine after all. Her eyes closed slowly as her lips kissed his back happy at the fact they were able to enjoy eachothers company with no interruptions.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2