Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved] The Secret of the Sharingan (Training)

Go down

[solved] The Secret of the Sharingan (Training) Empty [solved] The Secret of the Sharingan (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Two Toma Sharingan:
Requirements: B-Class training/mission, One-Toma Sharingan

This is the second variation of a partially developed Sharingan eye. The clan members pupil will turn red and develop two of the wheel swirls. It gives the user increased speed and an increased sense of anticipation. The user can learn techniques C-Rank and below in half the time if the user sees the technique used while the Sharingan is activated. This replaces the ability to use the One Toma Sharingan.

Character Rank / Max Posts before Deactivation:
D-Rank: 3 Posts / Thread
C-Rank: 4 Posts / Thread
B-Rank: 5 Posts / Thread
A-Rank and above: 6 Posts / Thread

B-Class Training

Zephyr Uchiha
RPTs: 65 / 200 for C
Posts Required: 12

Last edited by Zephyr Uchiha on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[solved] The Secret of the Sharingan (Training) Empty Re: [solved] The Secret of the Sharingan (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Seek out he who has been chosen to lead thine clan.
He will light the path you must tread...

Zephyr awoke with a startle, sending his bed sheets flying everywhere. The sudden bright light of the Sun shining through the window momentarily blinded him. He squinted his eyes and covered the side of his face where the sun's rays beamed on him. Go away, Sun... I don't like you, the young Uchiha Genin thought to himself as he slowly moved his legs to the side of his bed. He sighed and waited for his vision to stop blurring, and then dropped off of his bed, standing straight up on his floor.

His apartment was lacking in style and size, but what made up for it was the cheap cost and easy access to all of the utilities he needed. Zeffy bathed and put on his usual attire, nearly forgetting his headband on his dresser. He opened the door of his apartment and exited his place, closing and locking the door behind him on his way out. After that, there was only a few flights of stairs to descend to be outside, so Zephyr took his sweet time. It was early in the morning, so there was plenty of time to do what he needed to do. In a few minutes, the Uchiha was outside and ready to tackle the day.

1/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

[solved] The Secret of the Sharingan (Training) Empty Re: [solved] The Secret of the Sharingan (Training)

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Suddenly, as Zephyr surveyed the streets of the Uchiha compound, images flooded to his mind. They stacked ontop of his vision, forcing him to clench his eyes and see only these faded animations. He clutched the sides of his head and knelt down so he wouldn't collapse on the ground. These pictures showed him his dream, which he had all but forgotten up until now:

Him standing in front of a masked man, whose eyes, as he could see through the eyeholes, glowed red, but showed a design in black that he couldn't recognise. This looked like the Sharingan, but where were the Toma? They had all gone, replaced by dots of red circled with the blackness, all connected in a black circle.

This man intrigued him, but he had an aura that he could practically taste, knowing he should fear him - and he did. He felt that this man had more power than he could ever hope to achieve. Not even the Hokage made him feel this way. The man spoke to him in a riddle of sorts.

"Seek out he who has been chosen to lead thine clan. He will light the path you must tread..." The man then rose one hand and one finger from that hand touched his forehead. The pale finger felt cold to the touch, and Zephyr felt a spark of sorts, forcing him to close his eyes. When he could open them again, in this dream, the masked man was gone, as was the light that surrounded him. It was only blackness...

Back in the real world, the images stopped and his head stopped throbbing to the point where he could open his eyes and take in real images. He looked up and there was an old man looking at him funny but worriedly.

"I'm fine," Zephyr Uchiha said, before standing up tall. The old man shrugged and then continued on his way. The Uchiha Genin pondered to himself, What did that dream mean? The one chosen to lead my clan? A path I must tread? Maybe the Council will know what it means... Zephyr furrowed his eyebrows and then mentally drew a map of the compound in his head. The Council Building was to the left and down the main road through the entire place, as it was centered in the circular compound. He blasted off with chakra on the soles of his feet towards his left, jumping up to a rooftop, and began to race towards the Council...

2/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:36 pm

It didn't take him very long to reach the white building with a giant Uchiha clan logo painted onto the ground in front of it. The Council... I've only been here once. Hopefully, one of the Councilmen can see me... Zephyr thought, then gulped. He was kind of nervous... What if they thought he was kidding? He knew it had to be a sign. Zephyr wasn't normally one to believe in the supernatural, fate, or stuff like that, but this wasn't a normal dream. Something contacted him and he had to find out what this path he had to follow was. He swallowed his fear and entered the Council hall.

Zephyr's eyes widened at the sight of the interior. He'd been here once before but it was still awe-inspiring. The architecture was stunning, everyone wore fanciful clothing, and there were decorations everywhere. Nobody paid him any mind as he slowly stepped through the building, his shoes clapping against the stone floor. He surveyed his surroundings even more as he drifted in the general direction of where council meetings were held.

Soon, he began to notice Shinobi stationed throughout the place, all Uchiha. There were even a few ANBU, to protect the highest ranking councilmen, he was sure. Zephyr now began to think, who should he ask about? He also pondered more about the message... He had to find the... Leader of the clan? That would be Fugaku Uchiha, of course.

He approached one of the Shinobi, a Chunin if he had to guess because he looked to be just out of his teen years.

"Excuse me, where can I find Fugaku? I have to ask him an important question..." The Chunin looked at him and replied, "Um... I believe he's down the hall." He pointed down the side hallway to his left.

"Second door to the right. That's where I saw him enter last." Zephyr grinned and nodded, bowing in thanks before walking towards the door he pointed out. He blinked and stood up straight. This was it. The moment of truth. The young Genin would ask Fugaku about the dream, and that would be that. Or so he thought...

3/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Zephyr raised his hand and hesitantly knocked on the door a few times. A strong voice inside the room bade him to enter, so he opened the door and walked in. Inside was a small room with a desk and a bookcase, with a man sitting in a chair in front of the desk. Zeffy recognised him as Fugaku, so he bowed in respect to the clan leader. He grunted in response.

"Mister Fugaku, sir. I have a question for you. It might seem really silly but please hear me out." The man grunted again.

Zephyr continued, "My name is Zephyr. I had a strange dream last night..." Immediately, the elder Uchiha was interested. His eyes widened and he seemed more attentive.

"Zephyr? Oh no... Was the masked man with the Mangekyo Sharingan in the dream?" Zephyr nodded, surprised he knew. "Come with me," he said, standing up and exiting the room. Zeffy followed him out and down the hall. The two walked and walked, and after a few minutes, they arrived at a large stone door with an ANBU stationed outside. Fugaku nodded and opened the door, leaving Zephyr to follow. The door slammed shut behind them. Fugaku walked to the middle of the wide-open stone room, then quickly spun around and launched several kunai at Zephyr.

Zephyr, surprised, barely had time to activate his Sharingan and roll out of the way. When he got up, he yelled at Fugaku, "Hey! What's the big idea, huh?" Fugaku looked at him with blood red eyes, his own (three toma) sharingan, and grinned...

4/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 pm

Fugaku put his hands at his side and relaxed. Zephyr kept his guard up, ready to move out of the way of another attack if necessary.

"That was a test. You passed. I see you've unlocked your Sharingan - good, good... But it's not near completion, yet. You've still a few stages to pass through for that." Zephyr nodded, knowing his Sharingan was only one toma. The Sharingan was only said to be complete with one achieved three toma.

"I'll tell you why I brought you here... I had a similar dream last night as well. It has been bothered me this whole morning. The masked man with the Mangekyo Sharingan told me to help someone who would be the future of the Uchiha clan... And when you visited, I just knew you had to be him. I don't know what I can offer you, but as leader of the Uchiha clan, I know much about the Sharingan." He stopped to let all of the information sink in. Zephyr nodded, not really knowing what this 'Mangekyo' thing was.

"I'll help you on your way to mastering the Sharingan. I feel like you will, and you'll go beyond Mastery if you work hard enough. I'll play my part in the journey to that accomplishment. However, it will be a harsh training. I want you to understand that before we begin. You will have to endure much pain... More than physical pain alone." Zephyr's eyes widened. He was going to help him achieve a higher level of the Sharingan? He was in no matter what.

"Y-yes, sir. I'll go through anything to master the Sharingan. It's one of my ultimate goals in life," Zeffy said. Fugaku Uchiha nodded and smiled.

"Good. Let's begin."

5/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Fugaku immediately flashes his hands in front of his chest, at speeds that would have made even Rikuo confused, moving his hands in a short series of seals. Zephyr furrowed his eyebrows, concentrating on the seals. Even with his Sharingan activated, the seals were still pretty fast for him. He only managed to catch every other seal, but even that was enough. His eyes widened as he realised what jutsu this man was about to use.

Using his ingenuity, he forced his chakra to his feet to push off of the ground and carry himself to another spot in the room. The Shunshin technique, one that Rikuo Namikaze taught him, was very useful at times. It was as if one was teleporting short distances, but really, it was just extreme moment.

Apparently, Fugaku was more than prepared for that escape. He lifted one hand to his mouth as he spun in a complete 360, and blasted fire to every corner of the small room with the Goukakyuu no Jutsu technique, the signature basic fire technique of the Uchiha clan. Zephyr really had to think on his feet now. The only way to escape was through the fire that was rapidly approaching his corner of the large stone battleground.

There was only one thing to do: fight fire with fire. He quickly set his own hands into motion, forming the serpent, ram, monkey, boar, horse, and tiger seals, and just let loose a massive torrent of fire in front of him. The two massive fires colliding sucked the oxygen out of each other, turning them both to just smoke.

When the dust cleared, Zephyr saw Fugaku standing in the centre, clapping.

"That was pretty smart. Good thing we have vents in here, or else we'd probably suffocate." Zeffy finally noticed that it was now kind of hard to breathe in here. He figured that all of that fire that just happened sucked away the oxygen in the air. He looked up and saw the air vents. Those would pump in air, he guessed.

"That was just a warm-up," Fugaku said, laughing at his pun.

6/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:23 am

Zephyr's legs quivered slightly in fear. This guy was mad. How was he chosen to lead the clan? He was going to kill him with this training!

Before he could think of more things to say in his mind about Fugaku, the man disappeared from sight, and reappeared only inches from Zephyr. The Uchiha Genin took a step back and could only stare at the wide-open, blood-red eyes, the toma spinning. No, he thought. I can't... Stop him.. The Dojutsu slowly cast its Genjutsu over him...

Warning: The following scene in the Spoiler tags contains graphic content. If you're squeamish, you can skip it. I'll sum it up later.
Genjutsu:

7/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:24 am

The lights of the stone room were the first thing he noticed when he came to. The Genjutsu had been released after Zephyr unleashed his Two-Toma Sharingan, and Fugaku was standing in front of him with a frown on his face.

"Zephyr. I'm really sorry that I had to do that. However, being an Uchiha means you have to use your anger. It's the base of our strength, and the key behind achieving the mastery of the Sharingan." Zephyr looked up at him, sitting in the corner, tears streaming down his face.

"B-but... You didn't have to kill them... Aiko... She's all I have." Fugaku shrugged, and clapped his hands. The door to the stone room opened from the outside.

"It was just a Genjutsu. Relax. They're all safe... But you're one step closer now. The rest of your destiny must be fulfilled by you alone, I'm afraid," he said before walking out of the room. Zephyr was left sitting there, wallowing in his tears and fear. What a cruel world this was that he lived in. He was beginning to see why Shinobi were supposed to be heartless. He closed his eyelids, tired and sweaty, and not wanting to move, and slowly drifted to sleep.

8/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Zephyr's eyes opened slowly when he drifted into consciousness. He blinked and then took in his surroundings. It took him a few moments to register that he was still in the stone room, where Fugaku had...

No, he couldn't even think of it. It was too horrifying. He slowly stood up, and wobbly walked to the exit. He still felt weak, drained of his energy, but he could at least walk. Zeffy was mostly confused about what went on. How had he helped Zephyr? Fugaku seemed to think that he did something. He tried to recall his words. One stop closer to my destiny.. Did that mean he had unlocked the next stage of the Sharingan?

Zephyr grinned. So he had helped. However, it was still cruel that he had to make him watch his adoptive parents be murdered and his girlfriend almost. His smiled disappeared from his face. He needed more answers. It wasn't his nature to just stop. What was that Mangekyo he had been talking about? And why was it absolutely necessary to make him feel that much pain?

He exited the room and immediately used his Shunshin technique to blaze through the halls, to the room where he had found Fugaku before. He opened the door, not even caring for respect, and walked into the room with his Sharingan activated without even knowing it.

Fugaku looked at him and sighed. "You really remind me of him... So persistan-" he said, but suddenly stopped. Damnit, he thought. Zephyr's eyes widened.

"Him? Who are you talking about?" Fugaku sighed. This day was going to be even more shit to Zephyr than yesterday was. He motioned for Zephyr to sit down and brushed his hand through his hair. This was going to take a while.

Zephyr sat down and stared at the elder Uchiha without blinking. He was pissed, and wanted answers.

"You remind me of... Your father."

9/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Zephyr's eyes widened, showing off the blood red glare of the Sharingan. My father? he thought to himself. He knows my father?

He choked up. He didn't know what to say at all. That was fine with Fugaku. He would just tell the story of how he knew his dad.

"Yes. I knew your father. I didn't know if you were *that* Zephyr, but yesterday and today definitely made me realise you are. I knew your father since we were kids, in the Academy. We always competed, and he always came up on top. Every single damn time. He was the best in everything, and I had to follow in his footsteps... It was painful for me. Everyone always tried to compare me to him.

But he didn't. We were like brothers, inseparable. He always helped me better myself, and I looked up to him. All the way through when we became Jounin, he still gave me tips on things, or showed a cool jutsu he'd just learned.

That all changed one day. An important councilman was found dead in his home. All evidence pointed to your father. The day of his arrest, he mysteriously vanished, along with your mother. Just days earlier, she had given birth to you, and you were still in the hospital being treated."
He stopped there to let Zephyr process the information. Zephyr could only stare at him. He felt like crying. His father killed a man? What kind of lineage did he have.... One of cold-blooded murder?

Fugaku sighed. "Your dad is a Missing Nin."

10/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:24 pm

"However," he continued. "That doesn't mean you are. I fought with your father, and he proved the better. However, he let me live. He asked me something, and it seemed like an odd request at the time, and still does to this day. He wanted me to raise you. I just couldn't bear the thought of being reminded of him every single day of my life, so I gave you to a couple I trusted deeply. They took you in and raised you like their own son."

Zephyr was on the verge of tears. Why did his father abandon him? He didn't care that he was a rogue as much as the fact he abandoned him. He closed his eyes and rubbed away the sliver of salty liquid that was forming in his eyes. When he opened them again, his onyx eye colour had returned.

"I'm sorry you found out this way. I didn't want you to follow in your father's footsteps, so separating him from your life was necessary. I'm sorry. I have work to do, though, so as much as I would like to explain more... Another day." He shrugged to Zeph, who just sat there and stared. After what seemed like an eternity, he gulped and then stood up, closing his eyes and opening them for a moment. He walked out of the room without another word.

11/12
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Zephyr could only walk in silence out of the building. What was there to say? He just couldn't believe it. His parents rogues, his father killing a man, his father ABANDONING him... Fugaku giving him off like some poor, weak orphan. Why? Why did he have to have this life? Was there a point? A reason? Was Fate just testing him?

He didn't know at all. All he knew was he needed to sleep in a proper bed. He began to head to his girlfriend Aiko's house for one more time before he'd buy an apartment. There he could relate to her what he had been told, and get some sleep... If he was able to.

12/12 - Dojutsu learned. +20 RPTs
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down