Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Task - On the Fence

2 posters

Go down

[solved]Task - On the Fence Empty [solved]Task - On the Fence

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:18 am

Type: Task

Client: Apartment Tenants

Minimum Posts: 3

Points Rewarded: 10

Description: New fences need to be installed and painted around the apartments. There are some annoying brats around, so watch your feet and your paint bucket.

(0/3)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Task - On the Fence Empty Re: [solved]Task - On the Fence

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 am

Kodaisame was assigned the task of making new fences for the Hidden Mist's apartments. After gathering lots and lots of wood from the nearby forest. He goes to pick up the buckets of paint need for later. With his hands full of buckets of paint Kodaisame heads for the apartments. On his way there he starts thinking to himself.

"It's good that im fixing up that old fence. Not only did grabbing that wood give me a workout but im finally getting rid of that old fence. However, I wonder if I'll start getting some better missions at some point. For now though I'll keep training and doing what I can for the Hidden Mist. Besides I like this place its a shark eat shark world here and I fit in perfectly."

(1/3)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:31 am

As Kodaisame reaches the apartments he sees a group of children. Upon seeing his shark like appearance the children scatter in fear. Whispering to themselves probably wondering why this guy looks so scary. With the surrounding area now empty he walks over to the huge pile of wood and puts down the buckets about 10 feet away so that he doesn't knock them over. Kodaisame puts his hands together.

"Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Jutsu)." A water clone appears next him and they begin to get to work. With two strong shinobi working on the fence It'll get done in no time at all. After working on the fence for about three hours he and his clone get done with building it. Kodaisame dissipates his water clone and decides to rest up and regain chakra before painting the fence.

"Looks like I can use and hold that water clone for awhile but it does expend a good amount of my chakra. I think the more and more I use it the stronger that Jutsu will become. Looks like im halfway there another couple minutes and I'll get back to the task at hand."

(2/3)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:24 am

Kodaisame finishes resting up and puts his hands together. "Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Jutsu)." They begin painting the fence as fast as they can, again two bodies are always better than one.

After painting for about two hours they finally finish. Kodaisame dispels the water clone and looks at how much better the fence is now that its brand new. A couple of minutes after admiring his work he checks his equipment and decides to head to the next mission instead of going to his apartment.

"Lets see what other tasks or missions I can get into around here."

(3/3)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:16 pm

Mission completed. +10 RPTs
Zephyr Uchiha