Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Task - Infestation

2 posters

Go down

Task - Infestation Empty Task - Infestation

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 am

Type: Task
Client: Store Owner
Minimum Posts: 3
Points Awarded: 10
Description: A local shop is suffering from a sudden infestation of rats. These rats enjoy stealing small foods and usually leave their droppings all over the goods and floor. The shop owners have tried conventional traps and poisons, but nothing seems to work; so they're asking for help from local ninja.

Last edited by Jinpachi Yuki on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Kodiak Tlingit
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

Task - Infestation Empty Re: Task - Infestation

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 am

After hours of rest and meditation, Jinpachi goes to get supplies for his upcoming rat infestation problem.

So I will need a way to bait the rats out so that I can hit them. I already know what I need to do once I get them out, but that's step two.

Jinpachi travels through the market and craftfully snags two wheels of cheese and three bottles of water. Jinpachi heads in the direction of the store on the other side of town to go exterminate the infestation of rats.

(1/3)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 am

Jinpachi arrives outside of the door to the general store in the 'fortunate' side of town. He breathes in and relaxes his chakra to calm himself and opens the door. Jinpachi walks in and closes the door behind him and yells mildly, "Excuse me? May I please speak with the owner of the store? It is I, and you may call me Cold."

The store owner rushed over to Jinpachi and frantically pulled him to the back of the shop. "Thank you so much Mr. Cold. Please help us with this, we have a rat problem in the back of the stock. We have them all trapped in the room, but we cannot get them. They stay away from our traps and we can't seem to trick them with poisons."

Jinpachi smiles at the owner, "Not a problem sir. Just let me let them out, I need room. First though, please get me three bowls and a knife." Jinpachi sets three bowls up on the counters and cuts the two cheese wheels with the knife and sets them up symmetrically set up around the kitchen. "Please close off this room from anywhere outside, and get out of here, things are going to get messy, I will clean the mess."

(2/3)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:00 am

The store staff runs out of the room and pushes everybody out of the store, closing it off from the outside. Jinpachi sits down and meditates to calm himself and wait for the rats to come out of hiding for the cheese.

Assuming that the rats have not eaten lately, they will have to come try to get the cheese soon, I just need to keep a steady supply of 25 needles until all of the rats are gone, I need to be able to get them as soon as they come out. Let's try this.

(3/3)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 am

Jinpachi says quietly, "Ice Style: Flying Deathly Water Needles." The water from the first bowl turns into ice and shapes into 25 individual needles. One rat crawls out to grab a piece of cheese. "Ha!" Jinpachi sends an ice needle through the rats back legs. The rat shoots back against the wall and hangs by it's hind legs pinned by the ice needle.

A second rat goes to retrieve the cheese dropped by the pinned rat as two other rats try to grab pieces of cheese. "Hiya!" Ice needles soar through all three of the rats heads, shattering their brain, one needle flew back into the pinned rat's chest, killing that one as well. "So this is interesting. I count four rats down, I only used four needles, I have 21 remaining. Plus I have the other two bowls. That leaves me at a total of 71 needles. I wonder how many there are?"

Hoardes of rats try to snag the cheese, groups of five or four rats all try to snag pieces, but Jinpachi shoots them on sight. "I have used 16 since I last checked, so that's five more, after this next wave, I need to quickly get more needles."

(4/3)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:46 pm

A group of rats all rush at once to gather the cheese, Jinpachi fires several needles into the rats, killing and puncturing them to thr floor and against the wall. Jinpachi melts the ice after they have have all been slayed. He picks up the rat bodies and throws them away, Jinpachi tells the owner his job is complete.

"All the rats have been eliminated, your store cleaned. Enjoy your day, need anything else? Send for Cold."

With that said, Jinpachi proceeds to leave back to his hangout under the bridge and continue meditating.

(5/3)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:10 pm

Mission completed. +10 RPTs
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze