Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chance Encounter

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Chance Encounter Empty A Chance Encounter

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Kari was leaning against the bars of one of the bridges in the village. She was looking over at her reflection in the water. Rikuo said over and over that she was pretty, beautiful and whatever else he could think of. Kari smiled lightly actually believing him. What were the chances of that fateful encounter ending up in a blossoming relationship like theirs. Her eyes then looked at the necklace he had given her which made her giggle a little. Kari knew that she would never lose it seeing as it already meant just as much to her as it did him.

"Who would've thought I'd run into you Hikari, why are you looking at yourself hmm?" Just then her old friend yet new enemy Airi seemed to stand there with her hands crossed over her chest with two other girls that did not look familiar at all.

Hikari, hearing the familiar voice, turned her head and blinked a bit at Airi's words. This made her push herself away from the gate and stand there a bit just staring at Airi and the girls. This wasn't someone she remembered helping her out so long ago. For the sake of Airi's health Kari hoped that Rikuo would come soon as they said there were going to meet here. "Airi, it's none of your business, what do you want?"

Just then one of the girls gasped pointing to Hikari's neck, "Isn't that Rikuo's necklace?! How'd you get it?!!!" Airi and the girls blinked then a sense of jealousy came over all of them. Airi then spoke, "So not only do you think your special but you are getting real comfy with our crush? You make me sick.."

Kari took a deep breath before setting her hands on her hips, "You make me sick too Airi, get over yourself.."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter Empty Re: A Chance Encounter

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Rikuo smiled as he made his way through the village he was going to meet with Kari on one of the many bridges that were around the village and he was looking forward to it. Well to be honest he looked forward to anything that could get him out of his house for a bit and spending time with his girl freind seemed like the best idea. He smiled at that he would have thought that a few weeks ago they were only getting to know eachother and know they were going out and Rikuo was sure that it would only get better for the both of them. He had to admit he was a bit nervous as he thought about when he would have to meet Kari's parents he didn't really have anyone he could go to for advice as he was an orphan but he was sure his father would tell him to just be like he always was as that wouldbe the best way to make them like him.

Rikuosmiled as he came with in sight of the bridge but his smile vanished as he noticed that it looked like Kari was being harrased by a few other girls and he quickend his step to arrive in time to help her. Rikuo flared his chakra for a second and used a quick Shunshin to apprea beside Kari in a swirl of leaves. His arms folded across his chest and his eyes meeting the other three girls as he stood beside Kari ready to defend her if he need it too. "Everything alright here Kari=chan I hope this three aren't bugging you. Rikuo said this allowing the necklace Kari had made him to catch the light slightly before it sliped back under the neck of his shirt.

Last edited by Rikuo Namikaze on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 pm

"You know he's only with you because of your looks right? Thats about all you can offer." The other girl stated before Airi and her other friend laughed, "Don't look so upset, we're only telling you the truth.." Airi smirked a bit more, Kari was about to say something when a swirl of leaves started moving then fell to the ground.

She smiled widely as her arms seemed to wrap around him before shaking her head no, "Some of your fans aren't too thrilled about me and you... Airi and the girls mouths opened a bit at his sudden appreance but then Airi herself saw his necklace and giggled, "Aww how cute, she made you a necklace out of that freakish Kekkei Genkai of hers..its whatever, Kari remember what we said." Airi waved to her two friends as they all walked by Rikuo, "We'll see you later handsome.." The girls winked before giggling and walking off.

Kari's face was red with anger as it took everything in her not to well up with tears in her eyes. Her hands balled into fists while she let go of Rikuo and watched her ex bestfriend walk away. Who the hell did she think she was?! Sooner of later Kari was going to have her respect her whether that girl liked it or NOT. Kari was so upset that for a few minutes Rikuo was forgotten about.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm

Rikuo smiled as when he appread Kari wraped her arms around him but he quickly allowed his gaze to turn stren again he had heard the crack about him only being with Kari for her looks and he was more then a little upset about that. Rikuo was ready to tell the girls off he didn't really care that they weren't happy with his choice he wouldn't choses a fan girl anyway he loved Kari and nothing would change that. He spoke after Kari told about them being not being thrilled at his choice. "Well their just going to have to get use to it because I have no intention of letting you go Kari-Hime". Rikuo said this with his normaly grin aimed at her and then he turned to look at the girls at what Airi said next. When she called Kari's Kekkei Genkai freakish Rikuo had enough he was more then ready to deal with them but they turned to leave.

When the girls called him handsome and winked at him he rolled his eyes and watched them go before he quickly wrapped Kari in a hug and pulled her against him. Rubbing her back to comfort her he knew that was probaly hard for her to take and he wanted her to know he was here for her. "Don't worry Kari their just jealous that your better then them don't let what they said get to you I'm with you for who you are not what you look like and nothing will change that. Rikuo said this and turned he face up so he could look into her eyes and she could see his normal warm grin.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:24 pm

Kari held onto Rikuo tight as the girls left but looking up and seeing his normal grin made her smile and even laugh just a tad yet it was a soft one. Her feet tiptoed up to his face so she could kiss him then pulled away after a bit. "Thank You Rikuo, though I have a feeling this won't be the end of her little stunts.." When Kari seperated from him her smile slowly returned to his face as she took his hand and held it tight.

"She is still angry with me about what happened...I didn't do anything wrong Rikuo. How could someone hate me so much over nothing?"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Rikuo smiled to Kari and returned he kiss and held onto her hand with his as they both stood their he couldn't help but feel bad for her he didn't like seeing her upset. Rikuo sighed and pulled her to him as he sat on one of the benchs on the bridge so they could talk. "I don't know why people arelike that sometimes Kari I really don't but she's just one person who is blnded by jealousy because your better then them." Rikuo gave her a quick kiss on the side of her head before he added. "And even ifit's not the last time Kari you know i'll be right here beside you helping you through it because thats what you do when you love someone." Rikuo said this given her hand a slight squeeaz to let her know he would be right beside her no matter what.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Kari smiled a bit feeling his lips against the side of her head. There was absolutely no doubt in her mind now. Rikuo really loved her for her making her feel a bit bad for letting Airi and her group get the best of her. Her looks just happened to be a bonus for him but Kari could say the same about Rikuo. He always made her smile, laugh and feel good about herself. So why would she ever let someone like Airi and her friends bring her down to a level that was considered low? When he had finished talking and squeezed her hand Kari kissed his cheek before smiling widely,

"You are right about that, these girls around here are just going to have to get use to you being around and vise versa. I am not going anywhere." Kari hugged his arm a bit while looking up and smiling at him. "If they ever manage to get you leave me a sign okay? Aiko and I will come running to come get you. Don't let her words throw you off. She is a bit strong from what I hear."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Rikuo smiled as he held onto her Rikuo couldn't help but feel lucky that he had been able to find such a lovely girl who made him happy and he was ready to do what ever it took to keep her happy just so he could see her smile. Rikuo smiled when she kissed his cheek and chuckled when she said the girls would have to get use to it she was right no one would ever make him leave Kari he loved her to much for that to happen. "I wouldn't let you leave anyway Kari you know I love you to much for that to happen.

However Rikuo's eyebrow rasied when she gave him her warning and he couldn't help but feel slightly alarmed by it did Kari think that they would attack him just because he was with her or to try and get him to leave her out of his own safety. Rikuo shook his head if that were the case he would show them why the the Namikaze clan had given the hidden leaf it's strongest Hokage. Rikuo pulled her close and rested his head against hers."Don't worry Kari i'll be careful but you gotta promise me the same thing that if they try anything you'll leave me a sign or come get me. I won't let anything happen to you I swear that on my headband" Rikuo tapped his headband when he said that and he was sure Kari knew what that meant Swearing something on your headband was like swearing it on your life or to the Hokage breaking that promise meant Death.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm

"Rikuo I promise the samething, right on my headband." She tapped hers as well and then kissed his lips. Kari wondered if Rikuo had ever liked anyone besides her but then again that was her curiousity calling and she was not about to ask that question. Before she could say anything at all a small green bird sat on Rikuo's head. Kari bursted into laughter and looked at Rikuo, "He's a bit of a rebel, excuse the little guy." Kari knew because she helped her mom with this bird, he had a personality about him and loved shiny things. So it was no need for an explanation to why he sat on Rikuo's head. That hair must've caught his attention immediately. Kari stood taking the note from the bird while it continued to sit on Rikuo's head. "Go on now, I'll feed you twice as much tonight okay?" The bird chirped and flew off while kari read the note. "Oh I'll be right back! Dad wants my help with something, the shop isn't far just stay put babe." She kissed his cheek before rushing off the other direction.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:27 pm

Rikuo smiled as he sat with Kari and he couldn't help but grin when she swore the same thing on her own head band and was about to give her a kiss when he felt something land on his head. He blinked twice as Kari started to laugh and then she removed a bird from his hair and he chuckled slightly as she took the note from his and let the bird go. Rikuo smiled as she read the note and then told him she would be back as her father needed her for something. Rikuo smiled as he remembred her dad and didn't want him to come hunting for her or him. "Don't worry Kari-chan i'll be right here till you get back go help your dad out." Rikuo said this and waved as she ran off before he leaned back against the bench and watched the clouds go by.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:38 pm

Airi stood on the rooftop watching and waiting until Kari turned the corner, "Girls take your positions.." The two girls nodded before hoping off the rooftop into a alleyway making their way over to Rikuo. One of them looked worried and played it off very well as they rushed over to him. "Rikuo! You're the only one we know thats fast enough to help! We dont know were Zephyr is but Aiko is being harassed by some thugs in the alley way!" They pointed and that was when Airi jumped down into the alleyway and hid herself very well just waiting until he got there. Her specialty was pressure points so it wouldn't take anything but a quick second to hit one of his leaving him unconscious for a few minutes to an hour at the most.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Rikuo was enjoying his cloud watching untill he sensed someone approching him really quickly he looked at the direction they were comeing from and noitced that it was two of the girls from before he was about to tell them off but then one of them spoke. Rikuo's eyes widened as he figured Zephy would kill him if anything happened to her and he could have help so one the two girls moved he quickly left a note for Kari pinned to the bench with one of his Kunai and quickly followed them so that he could help one of his freinds. Rikuo didn't think much of it and he just figured that the two girls had jsut seen Aiko slightly out numbred and thought it better to get someone rather then help them selves.They didn't really seem the type to be willing to help someone if their wasn't anything in it for them. As Rikuo turned into the alley it took him a second to long to noitce what this really was a trap he turned to try to make his way to the street so he could have a better chance of fighting when Airi struck and then Rikuo saw Darkness. He fell to the ground with a thud and a groan before he finaly passed out with one last tought in his head. 'Kari is gonna kill me'.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 am

Airi smirked looking at the girls, "I almost feel bad about this..but then again we have this cutie to ourselves girls." With a giggle they all seemed to disappear and Airi was bold enough to leave a note for her ex bestfriend.

----

Kari was coming back but as she approached her blue eyes noticed his Kunai and a note lying where he was sitting. Thinking that Aiko was introuble the girl rushed as fast as she could've to the alleyway that was mentioned. Her feet had slid causing some dust to fly up but there was nothing....then she saw it. A note? For whom? Kari tore it off the wooden box while placing his Kunai in her bag and her face turned red with anger after reading the note. Not being able to contain her anger very well Hikari dropped kicked the wooden box crushing it and sending debris everywhere. Her head tilted to the left to avoid a piece hitting her face. She then tore the note and starting walking out of the Alleyway. Kari started walking up a building and bolted towards the wooden area where the girls had first met.

After about half an hour Kari stepped onto the field just looking at the girls while Rikuo was sitting there wrapped up in ropes eyes closed. "You've gone too far Airi...this is between you and me." Airi took a step forward after her friends decided to as well. "I was not going to hurt a single hair on his head Hikari. I was going to make him watch and see which of us are stronger." Hikari made didnt even have to make a handsign before her body was covered in crystal once more. "..Shut up and get over here so we can leave." Her voice sounded bit colder than usual as her feet spread a bit and her eyes narrowed. Airi looked at the girls who were smirking."Go ahead.."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 am

Rikuo groaned as he woke up it hadn't taken his body long to recover as he had popped a soilder pill into his mouth before Airi had struck him so that he would wake up quickly and be able to tap into his chakra quickly and free himself. Rikuo thought his plan was going well untill he woke up tied to a tree and watching Kari get ready to fight three on one and that didn't sit well with him he slowly began to move his hand behind him and was able to reach his weapon pouch and grabbed one of his Kunai and channled some Chakra into it so he could cut through his ropes and get into the fight and help Kari. Rikuo had to admit he was slightly sore from hitting the ground but he wasn't in the mood to just sit and watch. With a flick of his wrist Rikuo's ropes came on done.

And with a quick Shunshin Rikuo's foot met one of Airi's freinds in the face sending her out of the fight Rikuo landed beside Kari so that he could face the other leaveing Airi for Kari her self. Rikuo glared atthe other girl before he spoke to Kari. "Sorry I worried you how about I help you out so you can deal with this Bitch i'll dance with her freind.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 am

Kari looked up and again with rikuo's speed all that was seen was that golden hair that just stood out. When he mentioned helping her kari simply held out her hand infront of his chest while her head shook, "Sit. I got this." Her voice was full of anger as her eyes looked up at him knowing that he'd understand and sit...after all he wouldnt want to be in her path when she was angry.

Airi and the friend that was left laughed a little, "So now you want to show off? Ugh!! Hikari Mi you make me so sick!!" As Airi stomped with her foot her friend started running at Kari who stood there for a minute. Kari's left foot stayed on the ground as her body spun in a circle while her right foot was suspended in the air for a brief second before coming in contact with Airi's friends face. As the girls body spun and hit a tree her body fell limp as she was clearly knocked out from the force.

"You're using it again? This time you arent holding back are you? Well Good...neither am I, I'll break it easily." Kari shook her head, "Not if I dont break you first..
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 am

Rikuo nodded when Kari told him to sit and moved over to the side so that he would be out of her way while she fought with her former freind but Rikuo made sure that he was ready to jump in if it looked like Kari would get badly hurt or worse killed. Her pride be damned Rikuo wouldn't lose her becasue of some jealous bitch Rikuo could only stand and watch but before they began Rikuo grinned and yelled. "YOU GO KARI KICK HER ASS YOU CAN DO IT!!! Rikuo said this giveing her the thumbs up as the two girls got ready to face eachother.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:15 am

Kari smirked a bit before placing her hand on the ground and emitting a wave a chakra as dust rose from the ground a bit. It seemed like the technique did nothing and Kari knew Airi was thinking that and simply threw a couple of Kunai at her thinking this was a good chance to attack. Kari stood crystalizing the moisture in the air to make a blade on her arm and countering Airi's counter attack.

"Hmm not bad Hikari, what else can you do?" Airi said as she approached her again quickly, Airi the last time Kari remembered was big on Taijutsu. So keeping a far range was best for this battel. Jumping back Hikari made handseals at a breakneck pace before looking at Airi, Crystal Release:Pinpoint Needle!" Ten Crystal needles formed around Hikari then shooting at their target. Airi countered a few before most of the made their targets. Two hit her in each arm while on her shoulder and the last two her in each leg. Airi stopped a bit to shake in pain. Not only did Hikari hit her but they seemed to hit pressure points as well. 'I did teach her that...'

Kari stood waiting to see if she needed to move onto the next ninjutsu she planned on using. This battle wasnt going to take long Hikari had things to do and it seemed like Airi was just trying to mess up her day.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:29 am

Rikuo couldn't help but smile as Kari faced her oppenate Rikuo had been right she was strong and he couldn't help but think back to what she had said about being the strongest Kunoichi around only second to the Hokage themself and Rikuo couldn't help but grin. With how strong Kari was right now Rikuo was going to have to really step up his training if he didn't want his girl freind to leave him in the dust.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Airi scowled a bit before pulling out each needle making her body throb in pain. Her breath inreased a bit as she stared at Kari angrily. "You...you're not gonna leave me behind again!" Airi started running towards Hikari as her right hand drew back attempting to make a right hook.

Kari stood there as her eyes widend a bit, so this was what everything as about. Airi felt like she was being left behind the entire time when everyone had found out about Kari's kekkei Genkai and began being more social. Her mind seemed to snap back into reality as Airi was literally a yard away from her face. But something made a crackle sound looking down Kari sighed relieved that Airi had stepped on one of the many crystal traps around the field. It bounded her legs then quickly made its way up to her neck. "Airi, I am sorry if I made you feel like I was forgetting about you..I tried coming to you and out of anger you turned me away.."

Airi looked away from Kari as tears seemed to swell in her eyes, "Let me go. I have nothing to say to you, it was all about you and when Rikuo came he always took interest in you...all the time it was about how special you were.."

Kari sighed Airi would come to her senses soon or later she had done all she could do. With the release sign Airi dropped to the ground while Kari' crosssed her arms across her chest. "When you are ready to talk i'll be around. If you or your friends every but another hand on my boyfriend I'll break your necks." Hikari smiled over at Rikuo while jogging over to him and taking his hand. "Lets get going."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Rikuo sighed as he listened to Airi and he couldn't help but feel bad as he had played a small part in runing the two of their freindship as Rikuo had always taken an interest in Kari. It was just Rikuo's fault that he had been to nervous to do anything about it during the acadamy. Rikuo smiled at Kari's threat and when she took his hand he nodded to her. "Ya let's go".

As the two of them walked and Rikuo gave Kari his normal girn trying to cheer the situation up and hopeing to help take Kari's mind off of her fight with her former freind. "Thanks for comeing to my Rescue Kari guess this means that next time it'll be up to me to save you".
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Kari giggled a little when seeing his grin. In all truth the situation with Airi was over and done with to her. Kari had done and made her peace with her but if Airi didn't accepted it there was nothing more she as a person and old friend could really do. Kari laughed a bit while moving some of her hair out of her face while listening to Rikuo, "I guess so, I'm looking forward to you becoming Hokage you know? Lets just hope you dont ever make me angry. You might not live to see it." Hikari laughed at her own joke before kissing his cheek in a loving way.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but chuckle as the two of them walked back towards were they had met today and he gulped slightly when she told him not to make her mad or he may not reach his goal of Hokage. Rikuo couldn't help but nod as she said it and hoped he never did make her that anger as he could remember the one thing his father had told him. Women were scary when they were mad and if you angered one the best thing to do was say you were sorry and pray. Rikuo wraped his arm around Kari as they walked so he could hold her close. "Don't worry Kari-chan i'm not dumb enough to make you that angry."

Rikuo said this with a slight smile as the two of them walked through the village Rikuo noticed that a few people seemed to look at them but Rikuo had gotten use to this as he didn't really mind so long as Kari was fine with it. "Don't worry Kari I told you i'd be Hokage and I will make sure to help youbecome the strongest Kunoichi their is.That why we both reach are dreams." Rikuo said this givening her a sincere look so that she knew that he meant it.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Kari giggled a bit looking back at the girls who seemed to be giving her a envious look. She might as well get use to this seeing as Rikuo was one of the cutest boys around. Her head leaned on the side of his chest slightly as they walked. Her eyes looked up and saw the sincere look he was giving her which made her smile back up at him. Training with Rikuo was a bit fun beside the fact that his cockiness almost got him killed that last time she was perfecting her jutsu. But the more she thought about training the more her mind was focusing on the fact that in this village Kari seemed to be the only one with this Kekkei Genkai.

"...I am the only one in this village with my ability. Do you think there are other people in this world like me? I sorta want to go find them."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:14 pm

Rikuo couldn'thelp but think as Kari asked her question if their were others like her out if she was the only one who could use her kekkei Genkai and Rikuo wasn't sure if it was true or not. He was well aware that their wasn't a clan that could do what she could in the Land of Fire and as far as the other Lands went Rikuo didn't know but he was sure their was someone like her out their. Rikuo rested his head against hers before he answered her as the two of them walked. "I'm sure their is someone out their who can do what you can Kari and i'll help you find em. And just think one day you'll have kids and they'll be able to do what you can to. Rikuo said this with a smile as the two of them approched her Fathers weapon shop.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:39 pm

Kari took Rikuo's words into consideration, maybe there was someone in other lands like her. For some reason Hikari was feeling obligated to go and search for them. However, Rikuo offered to go with her and that made Hikari feel even more obligated to go looking for someone like her. As they walked towards her fathers weapon shop Kari snapped her fingers grinning,

"Daddy says the dinner drill is tonight. I almost forgot to tell you." Kari laughed a little bit knowing how nervous Rikuo was.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: