Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical Style Training

Go down

Medical Style Training Empty Medical Style Training

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 am

Medical
Specialty: Strength, Precision
Requires: Ninjutsu Minor/Major, Chakra Control
Description: This user is skilled in both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu. They use their precise Chakra control to further enhance their strikes' power. They use a lot of chakra in their attacks, but it is said that the masters of this art can shatter boulders into pebbles with merely a flick of a finger.
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Kodiak Tlingit
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

Medical Style Training Empty Re: Medical Style Training

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Oww, my leg hurts... I didn't realize that I haven't gotten my leg taken care of yet. I hope it's not infected, I should see if there is anything I can do about it. Maybe if I even out my chakra through my body, maybe it'll heal. It's worth a try.

Cold focuses and tries to channel his chakra into his leg and other fatigued parts of his body. Unfortunately, he uses too much chakra and his body begins to feel even more fatigued.

Well that's not good, I'm so tired, I got to be smarter about this. I can't go knocking myself out when I'm not even close to the village. Those stupid wolves, and I'm still hungry.

Jinpachi walks towards the village, starting to bleed out and limbs sore, Jinpachi's vision begins to blur and all he can think about is rest and getting home.

(1/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:54 pm

Limping back to the Mist, Cold keeps pushing forward, knowing that he has to make it back. He tries just a little bit less chakra in his leg only, to try to get used to it. Able to get energy back in his leg, he was unable to close shut the wounds.

Well that is a little better, I need to be careful though. This taijutsu is dangerous, and this is just showing me how dangerous. I should try just single limbs at a time.

Three wolves walk out of the forest in the distance. Jinpachi feels worried because he hasn't recovered and has no way past them except in front of them.

Crap, that was the last thing I needed. I have to be careful, I'll try to push my legs back to recovery and then my arms.

The wolves pick up on Cold's scent, and they begin to charge after him. Cold uses the medical jutsu to try to get energy back into his legs, but is unable to get his arms back up. Cold jumps out of the way and into a tree.

Well, these wolves are significantly smaller, they must have either been from a different pack, or they were hunting. By the looks of them trying to claw the tree down, I don't know if this is gonna be a good tree for too long.

(2/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:35 pm

"There is no way that I'm gonna be had by the likes of you, I just took out a whole pack of you guys, and that's just the beginning."

Cold focuses his chakra into his hands so that his hands have a little more energy, but the chakra erupts through his hands as they begin to burn.

Crap, I over did it again. My hands feel like they are on fire, what am I going to do now?

The wolves ram into the already scratched away tree and the tree falls on one of the three and Cold jumps forward to prevent falling under the tree.

That is one down, two to go, I need to get my hands working again, but they are in so much pain. I got to try this one more time, at least get my hands running.

Cold runs towards the river and tries to focus a small amount of chakra into his hands, as to heal them. The wolves take the bait and begin pursuit of Jinpachi, but he was too fast for them to catch.

(3/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:16 am

Jinpachi catches his breath as soon as he reaches the river. Jinpachi focuses his chakra into his hands, giving movement to his fingers again. The wolves stop for a second as they reach the river, but soon notice that there are rocks that they can jump on up and down the river.

Now I have my hands, I should put an end to this soon. I need to get my training on the way. I will try my Fuuton to get them in the water, deal with them later.

"Wind Style: Vacuum Sphere!" Wind blows out of Cold's mouth and cuts the wolves' skin. The wind pushes the wolves into the water and they begin to drift downriver.

At last, I can relax for a second.

(4/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinpachi Yuki Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:49 am

After getting rid of the wolves, Jinpachi was worn out. Feeling exhausted, he began to walk back down the river to the Mist Village. After about half an hour of walking Jinpachi started thinking to himself about how tired he was and what he still had to do.

I am exhausted, I've been out here for like two days, I have these bites in my legs, and I can't really do anything about them right now. For all I know, they are infected and I'm going to die out here. I can't think like that though, I have to do what I can and get back to the Kirikagure. I need to find some place to rest and some food though.

Jinpachi began to look around and saw a couple bushes riddled with berries. Starving, Jinpachi ran to the bushes and began stuffing his face with the berries.

Oh my God! These berries are amazing! I need to get some of these taken with me. I have a bag around here somewhere.

Reaching around, Jinpachi finds his bag and stuffs it full of berries. He clears two bushes before his bag is full and he is off to find a cave close by so he can rest.

(5/10)
Jinpachi Yuki
Jinpachi Yuki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down