Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antagonized Spar

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Antagonized Spar - Page 2 Empty Antagonized Spar

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kari was waiting in a open field a little ways outside the village. Rikuo was suppose to be here a little while ago but like always he was a little late. The wind was blowing while she was standing there arms crossed waiting. This was a bit exciting over a few years they both had gotten really strong but Rikuo always managed to come out on top. She remembered his dreams of becoming Hokage but Kari wanted to at least come close to his strength.

Feeling a chakra signature, a very familiar one, made her smile happily as she contained her excitement. She always got butterflies when seeing Rikuo though she told him she loved him Kari never really confessed how he made her feel. Only Aiko knew that secret but later on she was planing on telling him.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Antagonized Spar - Page 2 Empty Re: Antagonized Spar

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:51 am

Rikuo would smile as he listened to Kari and he frowened slightly when she said their wasn't a mention of her being his girlfriend and he had to admit he thought that he had been pretty clear over the years that the two of them were together and planed on it staying that way for a very long time. Rikuo smiled kissing her cheek slightly and he rocked her in his arms to help her control her self before he spoke. "You don't need to worry Koi Airi Didn't try anything in fact she was a real help on the mission when the Clint fell and hurt them self and things went with out any problems she didn't really pay much attention to me seemed pretty focused on the mission which in my book was A okay"
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:54 am

Kari grinned a knowing grin of why Airi acted like a perfect kunoichi on the mission but chose to keep the information to herself. "Oh really? I guess thats good then, looks like I don't have to worry about her any more." She kissed him deeply before pulling away, "You've gotten alot stronger."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:02 am

Rikuo smiled kissing her gently as he held her close to him enjoying the warmth of her body against his as he held her and returned her kiss with a grin that she knew and loved. "Well I had to get Stronger Koi I still want to be Hokage one day and the best way to do that is prove I can defend the village and the people inside of it" Rikuo grinned holding her before speaking so she could hear him "You've gotten a lot stronger as well babe I almost had to go all out against you glad that I didn't though can't show you all my tricks"
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Kari smiled sweetly sitting up and looking outward towards the village. It still seemed so peaceful even after all the years that had passed. "Well, I couldn't show you all the tricks either, there still some I haven't even learned." She laughed at his facial expression before deciding to ask him a important question, "You think I can talk to your mom about something? It's about my parents..I found out yesterday that they want to go back to the mist village.."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:39 pm

Rikuo smiled and when Kari asked if she could speak to his mother Rikuo was about to ask what about when Kari told him what her parents were planing. Rikuo let his smile fall just a little bit he had gotten to know both of her parents and liked them and if they left then he would be down to people he cared about but a thought crossed his mind what if Kari wanted to go with them what if she quit being a ninja and left with them. This thought almost shattred Rikuo's heart but he kept it from showing keeping his normal calm air around him as he nodded his head. "Ya sure she should be at the house it's her day off we can go see if you want and if she isn't there then she has one of my Kunai so I can head right to where she is.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:54 pm

"No..I think it can wait for a little while, I am staying here thats for sure. I just can't turn my back on the village and my friends." Kari turned around and smiled very sweetly while her look to him was soft, Especially you, so come here." Her index fingers made a come here motion for him as she set her hands on her hips. There would be no possible way she would leave Rikuo behind.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Rikuo smiled and he slide over to his girlfriend kissing her deeply on the lips he was glad that she would stay he didn't know what he would do if she left though he was pretty sure doing stupid and life threating stuff would be invovled. But with her Declaration that she wouldn't leave Rikuo felt at ease as he took Kari's hands off of her hips and held them in his own. "Alright then Koi if you want we can wait for a bit i'm sure mom can help with what ever it is that you want to ask her about." Rikuo said this smileing sweetly to his girlfriend while holding her close to him
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:14 pm

Kari blushed a little from the kiss before holding his hands tight and looking at him mischieviously, "Oh while you were gone your mother finally showed me your baby pictures." She erupted into laughter before starting to walk down the secret passage that she had come to know so well. "You use to run around the house naked after bath time?" Laughter filled the air once more as she remembered that picture of him.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:23 pm

Rikuo chuckled slightly when Kari bought up that picture that his mother had and he had to admit it wasn't one of his most ninja worthy moments but he had been two at the time and had already informed his mother that he didn't want a bath he had wanted to play out side. Rikuo grined though it was the first time he had ever defeated an S rank ninja while sprinting around the house naked. Rikuo kissed Kari genty on the neck as he held her before speaking with his normal grin on his face. "So mom's been telling you secerts huh well maybe I should ask your mom about some of your embarresing moments huh Koi I mean it would only be fair" Rikuo said this with a grin that matched Kari and a slight evil glint in his eyes as he did
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Kari tensed a bit feeling the kiss on her neck and blushed, "I'm starting to think you do that just to get me to blush." When he mentioned going to her mother about embarassing moments she laughed nervously and shook her head quickly, "Are you sure? She has a whole album of embarassing moments about me!"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Rikuo grinned giveing her one last kiss in the same spot before he pulled back grinning as he did he had to admit he liked the slight blush that Kari got when ever he did that and he leaned into her so his head was on her shoulder. "It's one of the many perks about being with you makeing you Blush Koi" Rikuo chuckled as he held her and listened to what she said about her mother haveing tons of Pictures that might embarass Kari and he made a mental not to go vist her soon to see if he could get some from her. Rikuo grined as he held her "Awww i'm sure you were a cute little baby Koi"
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:04 pm

Kari blushed a bit more before turning her head and kissing his cheek lightly, "Well what are the other perks about me? She thought about what he said before nodding, "Oh I was adorable..adorably fat.." Kari giggled a little holding his hands in her and squeezing them gently.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Rikuo smiled squeeazing her hand gently in return as he held Kari close to him simply enjoying his girlfriend being close to him as the two of them enjoyed eachother's company and he had to admit their was far to many perks to being with Kari Rikuo wasn't sure that he could list them all so he just decided to go with his normal grin and decided it was for the best. "Mmmmmn theirs to many great things about you to List Koi your funny Pretty smart Kind loveing i'm so lucky to have you"
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:48 pm

Kari laughed a bit thinking of how is answer was really genuine, but then she remembered about telling him how she really felt about him. "Rikuo can you stand in front of me, I kind of want to tell you something very very important." She smiled happily knowing that he wouldn't hesitate to do so.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Rikuo smiled and stood up walking in front of his girlfriend and turned to face her stareing into her blue eyes with his own waiting for what she was going to tell him with a slightly rasied eyebrow wondering what was on her mind.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Kari took his hand smiling shyly with a blush across her face, "I know I say I love you..which I do so much but I never really have gotten a chance to tell you how I feel.." She took a deep breath knowing the more she rambled the darker her blush was going to get. Looking at him again her eyes locked with his looking at his handsome facial features.

"Every time someone says your name or mentions you my heart starts to race..I get giddy and get this stupid smile on my face. When I see you and you touch me any kind of way I get butterflies in my stomach and I get afraid that I'll say something stupid." Her face was beginning to get lighter from her blushing.

"When you say you love me I feel like my heart is about to burst and I don't want anyone else but you. You're always on my mind and I'd do anything to make you happy. I know we're young but I really can't see myself with anyone but you."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Rikuo smiled fondly as he listned to Kari and he had to admit that with each word and he slowly walked towards her and wraped his arms around her smileing slightly as he leaned forward and began to speak into her ear. "It's only fair I do the same then Koi you are my sun and Stars everytime I even catch a Glimps of a White lily I think of you you smile your eyes the smell of your shampoo. When ever i'm away from you it hurts and I look forward to comeing back to you and holding you in my arms" Rikuo leaned forward after he was done and kissed Kari deeply on the lips.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:35 am

Kari smiled widely when he confessed how he felt as well and as soon as he kissed her deeply she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him back. She couldn't help but smile in the kiss from how happy she was that he felt the same way. "Let me make you you're favorite meal..its the least I can do."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 am

Rikuo smiled holding his girlfriend and nodding when she said that she wanted to make his favorite meal and he had to admit he was looking forward to it he loved her cooking it was one of the best things that he had ever tryed and he only held it close to his Mothers cooking he had to admit her name of the Fire goddess went for morer then just the flames she used during battle. Rikuo smiled and nodded to Kari "That sounds great Koi I love your cooking" Rikuo gave her his normal Namikaze grin as he spoke ready for her to lead the way or to ask where she wanted him to Flash them.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:56 am

Kari hopped on his back kissing his cheek,"My apartment please! We just won't tell our parents you were over here so late at night." She laughed a little thinking of what her father would think about Rikuo being over there late at night, He already didnt like them being alone. Then again she understood since he was very protective and just being a father.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 am

Rikuo smiled "It's only your parents we have to worry about my mom knows were at that age she just dosen't want to be a grandmother just yet" Rikuo said this with a grin resting his hand on Kari's shoulder before they both vanished in a Yellow flash appering inside her apartment and he smiled when he leaned against the wall to get out of her way
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 am

"She thinks we would if we were alone?" Kari grinned a bit looking at him as she got off of him and went inside the kitchen getting things ready to go. "I remember when our parents gave us the talk, we couldn't look at eachother for weeks." She smiled a little remembering the moments as she started cooking.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:32 am

Rikuo chuckled slightly as he sat at one of the stools near the counter watching Kari move about the kitchen before he spoke. "That was nothing you should have seen my face when my Mom gave me the Medical version off it she had flash cards and Anko offred to help her My mom even gave me Icha Icha it was scary" Rikuo chuckled slightly as he sat stareing at the food she was makeing
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:45 am

Kari started laughing as she looked over her shoulder at him, "Are you serious? That had to be horrible for you!" His eyes gave her a guide to what he was really looking at and grinned once she finished up the last of the food making his plate and setting it infront of him with something to drink.

"At least your mom didn't use us as a example."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:01 am

Shakes his head thanking Kari before he started to eat loveing how the food she had made for him tasted and he chuckled slightly. [color=Teal"No she was going to use her and my Father but I was able to escape before she started her speach thank Kami"[/color] Rikuo smiled eatting the food and finishing it quickly because he was hungery from their little spar and slideing the plate back to her once he was done grinning in thanks when he was done. "Mmmmmn that was great babe thanks"
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next