Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Walking Jesus of Death goes babysitting

Go down

Water Walking Jesus of Death goes babysitting Empty Water Walking Jesus of Death goes babysitting

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:58 am

Water Walking
Requirements: D-Ranked Jutsu Training
Description: By focusing chakra in your feet, one can walk on walls, ceilings, and even water! The training for this is more difficult than other Supplementary techniques, because of the necessity for good chakra control.

Posts needed: 6
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Leon
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

Water Walking Jesus of Death goes babysitting Empty Re: Water Walking Jesus of Death goes babysitting

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:34 am

A horn blew as the ship Takeshi Kaguya was riding started slowing near a dock to the Land of Waves. The waves seemed to slam against the fairly large boat's hull and send it rocking left and right. Takeshi stood from his seat, and quickly jumped out of the boat and onto the dock before the vessel was secured. The captain grumbled a bit, yelling out multiple insults as he shook his fist in the air. Takeshi simply extended his fish at him as he walked away and instead of putting up his middle finger he extended a bone very quickly in its place, the man quickly got quiet.

He continued walking through a forest on a stone path, it was fairly even but the fact that it ran through multiple patches of mangrove didn't help. Finally Takeshi started to see the top of buildings every now and then, and before he knew it he was walking through a few small villages and into a large city.

The city was well constructed, there were canals that ran under bridges that had kids playing on top of some water. Takeshi stopped, placing his hand on the hand guard rail on the side of the bridge, watching the kids. 'Water walking.. I remember my father telling me about that, hmm..' He turned and continued walking.

1/6
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Water Walking Jesus of Death goes babysitting Empty Re: Water Walking Jesus of Death goes babysitting

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:47 am

It didn't take Takeshi long to reach his destination. He could see it clearly from a couple meters away, a blue town house tucked into a off branching road, it was right next to one of the many canals that ran through the city, and there were kids clearly playing on top of the canal in front of the house. He slowly made his way to the house and knocked on the wooden door.

A few footsteps were heard thumping against the wooden floors, then with one quick thrust the door was opened by a middle aged woman who was dressed in a uniform of sorts. "Takeshi! How are you!?" the woman asked. "I am well aunt, how have things been around here? Where's Ryo?" The woman opened the door wider and stepped outside, closing the door on her way out. "Well, things have been good, they could be better but I have to be grateful for what I have." She paused and scanned the area around the home and then looked back at Takeshi; "I don't see him around here, he's probably down at the park playing sports or something, but I should really be going, can you go get him and keep an eye on the house? I'll be back in a few hours!"

Takeshi nodded, he wasn't too fond of running errands but he was inclined to, his uncle meant a lot to him so he would do whatever it took to help him out. "Yeah, sure, i'll go find him now." Takeshi turned and walked one way, his aunt going the the other.

2/6
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:15 am

It didn't take long for Takeshi to reach the park, and soon he was standing beside a lake, watching his cousin race some other children across the lake. It interested Takeshi but he didn't have time for that right now, he was here to get his cousin and go back to watch the house. He stood there for a few minutes not saying anything, then finally his cousin noticed him, running over to him across the lake waving his hand in the air yelling; "Takeshi!! Hey!!" Ryo came to a stop right in front of Takeshi and stepped onto land. "Your mother sent me to get you to go home, now come on." Ryo nodded and started walking towards his house "Sure thing!"

On the way back to the house Takeshi couldn't stop thinking about the water walking jutsu that everyone seemed to have mastered here, unlike back at his home. "Hey Ryo, how'd you do that before?" Ryo turned his head as he kept walking towards the house "What do you mean?" Takeshi got angry, either his cousin was just stupid or he was playing dumb, his voice got stern "You know what I mean, the water walking thing you did before." Ryo laughed "Oh that? It's easy! You just channel some chakra through your feet, I can show you when we get home if you want?" Takeshi nodded his head "Sure, why not."

The finally reached the home and with a quick check of the home to make sure everything was how it was supposed to be Takeshi locked the front door and stood next to the canal in front of the home. He was ready to learn the jutsu now, hopefully his cousin wasn't a complete idiot and would be able to teach him.

3/6
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down