Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Solved]Mizudeppou no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu) Training

2 posters

Go down

[Solved]Mizudeppou no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu) Training Empty [Solved]Mizudeppou no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu) Training

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:13 pm

Mizudeppou no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu)

Requires: Water Element

Description: After making the user’s hand into the shape of a pistol, the user will fire a bullet of water from the extended index finger.

(0/6)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info
OOC Name: The Forbidden One
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Mizudeppou no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu) Training Empty Re: [Solved]Mizudeppou no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu) Training

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:50 am

As Kodaisame is walking towards the right side of the fork he feels that the calm river and the stepping stones will provide useful for the Mizudeppou no Jutsu training (Water Pistol Jutsu). Once there he decides to meditate, after finding a suitable stepping stone Kodaisame sits down. Puts his hands together and closes his eyes in order to clear his mind and only focus on training.

"I am proceeding with my training very quickly at this rate nothing will stop me from realizing my dream. Samehada will one day be in my very capable hands. Until then I must give one-hundred percent of my will, strength and ability to my training. Now time to clear my head and begin learning this new Jutsu."

(1/6)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

[Solved]Mizudeppou no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu) Training Empty Re: [Solved]Mizudeppou no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu) Training

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm

Opening his eyes Kodaisame feels his mind is focused enough to begin training. So he gets up on the stepping stone puts his hands together to form the shape of a pistol. He points his index fingers at a rock sticking out of the river about 30 feet away and yells "Kirigakure no Jutsu" (Water Pistol Jutsu). Except all that comes out is a small trickle of water.

"Looks like this is gonna take a little more time to get the hang of. Maybe i need to put more chakra into my index finger to get the water to form better when i take the shot. Ill give that a try and see how it works."

(2/6)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:29 am

Kodaisame points his index fingers toward the rock again but this time adds a little extra chakra. "Kirigakure no Jutsu" (Water Pistol Jutsu). This time a water bullet comes out but only goes ten feet and drops. He puts his hands down and takes break for a couple minutes.

"Seems like im starting to get the hang of it but its still gonna take some work in order learn this jutsu. Once it is in my arsenal though it will help greatly in my tactics."

(3/6)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:07 am

After only five minutes Kodaisame gets back to training. Putting his hands together to form the shape of a pistol again. He points his index fingers toward the rock again but this time adds more chakra. "Kirigakure no Jutsu" (Water Pistol Jutsu). This time a bullet of water shoots out and goes about twenty feet before dropping.

"Almost there, I think im done holding my chakra in this time im just gonna put as much as I can into it and see what happens."

(4/6)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:44 am

While still aiming at the rock thirty feet away. Kodaisame puts a big amount of chakra into his index fingers and yells "KIRIGAKURE NO JUTSU" (Water Pistol Jutsu). A shot explodes from his index finger and this time makes it the full thirty feet actually hitting its mark. When he looks to see where the target is he quickly realizes there isn't one.

"Wow so that is the power of Kirigakure no Jutsu (Water Pistol Jutsu). Looks like I'll have to use it again to make sure my accuracy is good."

(5/6)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kodaisame Hoshigaki Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:15 am

After using the Jutsu one last time for now he figured some underwater fishing would be good. Kodaisame heads over to the fork jumps up and over it right into river on the left side of the fork. While underwater he goes towards the bottom not only to find the freshest fish but to think for a moment in total cold and darkness.

"God how I like being down in the cold dark depths of this river. I feel as if this is where I truly belong someday I will master all Water Jutsu and create an Ultimate Water Jutsu Technique."

(6/6)
Kodaisame Hoshigaki
Kodaisame Hoshigaki

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Approved Jutsu added and 5 RTP Gained
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down