Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Pheonix Flower

2 posters

Go down

[solved]Pheonix Flower Empty [solved]Pheonix Flower

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:12 pm

(10 Posts, 10 points)
Spoiler:

RPT: 60/200
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Pheonix Flower Empty Re: [solved]Pheonix Flower

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:20 pm

It had already been two hours into her training, Aiko made sure that she was secluded in the woods so no one was able to bother her. Right now she needed some serious catching up to do as a ninja when it came to comparing herself to her friends. They were all strong especially her boyfriend, typical though he had goals and obtaining them was something Zephyr was doing his best training hard to do. A little frustrated look was on her face while observing the scene infront of her.

The open circular spot that she was training it had several black spots that showed burn marks around a missed target that was made. The burn spots were small, some large, and some just barely noticeable. Aiko's problem was that she couldn't concentrate. Taking a deep breath Aiko sat down crossing her legs and meditating a bit to calm her nerves.

1/10
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:38 pm

Her eyes closed Aiko could see nothing but images flash in her mind like a home movie. There was when her father was training pushing past the limits Aiko had set for herself. 'Daddy I am tired..I can't do this again...' 'Aiko, you are my daughter a Uchiha, you can always push past your limits. Now stop whining and do it again.

Her legs had stood wobbling a little before regaining her balace. Then she came at her dad one more time with the blue flames on her fists while his hands blocked them by hitting her wrists. Lifting her foot up to kick him in knees both his hands went to block her foot and her fist hit him right in his jaw making sure to subside the flame. He stood looking at her while touching his cheek in disbelief, Aiko had caught on quickly about finding an opening on her opponent. She smiled and hugged her father while he laughed a bit. "Lets get you home, your mom is probably going to scold us for being late anyway."

Aiko then opened her eyes and laughed a little bit, back then her father was so happy and calm. Now it seemed like he looked stressed everytime she had went on a mission...unless Zephyr was with her. Then he wasn't as bad..

"Wonder why that is.."

2/10
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:02 pm

It was a bit hard to get Zephyr out her mind as she tried looking at the scroll had given her to help. These handseals didn't look too bad at all. When it came to performing handseals Aiko was the top one in the class after learning a technique she'd run home, practice for hours, and stop once her mom scolded her about being just like her father when it came to perfection in somethings.

Aiko cracked her knuckles and then neck before taking a deep breath. "For now I'll get the handsigns down..do them at a fast speed so it doesn't take as long to execute it." Her hand made the first handseal Rat, then tiger, followed by dog, ox, hare, and lastly tiger.

That was too slow..again. Aiko thought before doing it over again.

3/10
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Rat, tiger, dog, ox, hare, tiger... She had been repeating this over and over again for another hour at least as her hands moved as fast as her mind was thinking. This was perfect, exactly how fast Aiko wanted to go, that way when the hand seals were being made her opponent wouldn't be able to see and prepare themselves for what was next.

The only next thing to do was execute the final step and actually emit the small fire balls. While making the handsigns a noise coming from a nearby tree could be heard. The noise was a bit too loud to be a animal or whatever. It was either Zephyr, trying to be funny or check up on her, or her father who loved scarying her. Hearing it again Aiko knew Zephyr wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

Aiko didn't know who it was but whoever it was she wasn't going to let them think just because of her petite size the girl was a pushover.

4/10
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Making the handsigns Aiko took a deep breath before emitting the average size fireballs and then deciding to throw a couple of shuriken in the mix. As the figure fell out the trees they started coming towards her. When Aiko noticed it was her dad she crossed her arms. "Checking up on me dad? Or are you just being overprotective?" Her laugh echoed through the trees while her smile was the same sweet one. That was when her dad chuckled and leaned against the tree. "Just here to watch and give advice if you need help."

"Dad I need a moving target, care to volunteer?" She smiled innocently and he sighed smirking knowing he would give in. He walked over to the other side of the open space and nodded. "Ready."

5/10
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:54 pm

Aiko smiled a little while her right eyebrow raised. Her father wasn't standing like he was going to dodge it at all which caused her to be very perplexed. Shrugging it off her hands moved at a moderately fast pace as her dad raised an eyebrow. Some of his ways have indeed rubbed off on her, Aiko then inhaled before emitting the fire once more then using two Kunai to be concealed in the flames. Her father dodged them before using the same jutsu.

Not having much time to react Aiko jumped back a few yards before narrowing her eyes. "Was it moving too slow?" "Too slow is right, don't spend so much time worrying about where hitting your target with the flames head on. The weapons will surely hit it, focus on being able to do again in a quick situation incase they decide to counter like I did." Aiko nodded smiling, her father was beginning to be his old self again. "Right Daddy lets try again!"

6/10
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:27 pm

(I'm changing the post count to 8 b/c Zephyr told me so lol)

Her breath was heavy while jumping back and wiping the sweat off her forehead. This was hard work and her father did not seemed phased one bit. It had to be at least two hours more into the training session and Aiko had learned it perfectly. She stood smiling at her dad before trying it one last time, when he had dodged her hands performed the seals again and released the Phoenix Flower Jutsu one last time as the blue flames collided with the clone. As if puffed away her dad appeared behind her.

"One day I am going to be able to tell the difference! You're so good at the clones!" She turned around and hugged her father as he patted her head and started walking. Aiko followed behind after gathering her things and setting them back in the bag.

7/8
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:33 pm

While walking out the gate from the training grounds her dad looked down at her smiling a bit. "I am happy you're my daughter. You exceed the Uchiha stereotype, like your mother. You'll be a fine Kunoichi."

Aiko's eyes seemed to shine with happiness as her father finally seemed to except the fact that she was different from most of her clan. With a big smile she took her fathers hand, to her you were never too old to be a daddy's little gir. "I promise I won't let you down."

"What about your boyfriend? Your mother told me about him, why have I yet to meet a fellow shinobi Aiko?" He grinned down at her as her face was a dark as a cherry, "I'll let him know you would like to speak with him. With that the two walked home in a peaceful silence.

8/8
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Aprroved
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze