Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Shaunic's Traning (Great breakthrough)

3 posters

Go down

[solved]Shaunic's Traning (Great breakthrough) Empty [solved]Shaunic's Traning (Great breakthrough)

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:39 am

Daitoppa (Great Breakthrough)
Requires: Wind Element
Description: The user inhales deeply - as much as they possibly can - and infuse chakra into their lungs. After changing that chakra into Fuuton chakra, the user exhales and unleashes a speeding blast of winds that can topple even small trees in its path. The beam of wind has a small surface of damaged area, but it is very hard to dodge, and packs a punch. This technique can be ignited with a Fire technique for even more damage

Current Rank:E
Current Title:Genin
Rtp's: 45/60
(10 posts)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Shaunic's Traning (Great breakthrough) Empty Re: [solved]Shaunic's Traning (Great breakthrough)

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 am

Shaunic once day got up and turned around to see Kaira. "Hey Kaira since I have to wait until I can go learn more Inuzuka moves what about I learn this wind element move?! With that I can rank up faster!" He said getting up. "It suck's you cant practice with me so just stay here and I will be right back in oh I say about fifteen minutes." With that he put on his clothes ate breakfast and left. "I better go down to the traning area to learn this jutsu."H He said talking to himself.
(1/10)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

[solved]Shaunic's Traning (Great breakthrough) Empty Re: [solved]Shaunic's Traning (Great breakthrough)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:45 pm

OOC:I'm teaching Dog boy so post count Reduced to 9.

IC:Rikuo sighed as he laid in the training ground he had decided to practice his Taijutsu but he was already an expert in the Namikaze's Humming bird stance as such he didn't really need much work. Rikuo had decided to try and take a nap when he heard some one approching the training ground he was in and it sounded like the were talking to them selves. Rikuo gave a quick look to were to voice had come from and noticed a member of The Inuzuka clan though he didn't have his Dog with him it was easy to tell due to the marks on his cheeks that all of their clan members carried. As he got close Rikuo sat up and Waved. "Yo Inuzuka-San" Rikuo waved to the Inuzuka as he waited for his respones.

Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:03 pm

Shaunic turned around to the person who called his last name. "Oh hey ummm...... you." Shaunic said smilling and waving. He then walked over there and said "Hey what are you doing just taking a nap? You need to get up and train if you ever want to become stronger!" Shaunic did a little fist pump in the air to show what he meant. "Anyway what ARE you doing here? and by the way my name is Shaunic what's your name?" Shaunic said putting his hand infront of him for Rikuo to shake.
(2/9)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but chuckle as the young man who had said his name was Shaunic had told him he should be training instead of napping Rikuo smiled at him and shook the offred hand. "I'm Rikuo Namikaze and for your information I was parctacing my Taijutsu and was just resting before working on something else. Rikuo said this as he looked around the area before he decided to speak. "So what jutsu are you trying to learn I heard ya talking maybe I can help ya out with it. Rikuo smiled as he waited to see if Shaunic was willing for Rikuo to help.

Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:46 am

Shaunic smilled and said "Oh I wanna learn stronger Jutsu's so I'm going to learn great break through. And you can help if you want. Espically since I even dont know how to do the jutsu.... I just saw the name and what It does then I wanted to learn it. Do you know any idea how to learn the jutsu?" Shaunic asked staring at him not smiling nor frowning. Just Nuteral.
(Sorry short post 3/9)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:25 am

Rikuo looked at the young man when he said he had just grabbed the jutsu so that he could try and learn it and Rikuo smiled. He looked at the Jutsu and noticed the name he couldn't help but smile when he noticed the scroll that he was carrying. It was a wind jutsu scroll and one Rikuo knew quite well Rikuo looked back at Shaunic before he nodded. "Yep I can help you out with what your trying to learn I know the Jutsu myself."

Rikuo moved so that he was standing in the center of the training fround and he turned to face some trees. He waved Shaunic over to him so that they could begin."Alright now before we begin you should warm up so ya don't mess anything up.

Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:34 am

Shaunic sighed but hey he was about to learn a new jutsu. He first ran all around the traning ground about five times when he stopped. He then got on his hands and feet and did push up's about thirty times. he also did jumping jack's for about seven Minutes. "Whew okay there done with exercises so i dont screw up. Now what do I have to do?" Shaunic said streching and putting his hand's in the air to get more air in his lungs. Shaunic then started to miss Kaira. This was the first time He left her in the house by herself.
(4/9)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:50 am

Rikuo watched as Shaunic ran around the training ground so that his body was warmed up for when he would use the Jutsu. Rikuo had always found that it was Easier to learn if the blood was pumping helping you to be aware while you were working on the Jutsu. Jason watched as he did his jumping jacks and push ups and then nodded. "Alright now I want you to take a deep breath as deep as you can and hold the breath as long as you can. Once you do that I want you to realease the breath and then try again and see if you can take more air in. Try it for 2 mins

As Rikuo said this he decided that he should probaly ass why this would help in the learning of the Wind jutsu and not just seem like a giant waste of time. Rikuo took a step back before speaking so that Shaunic could have a little Personal space. "And before you ask the point to Breathing is the more air you are able to pull into you lungs and hold the more you will have when you use the jutsu making it more powerful. Rikuo said this with a slight grin as he waited for Shaunic to get ready.

Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 am

Shaunic shrugged. Rikuo just answerd the question Shaunic was about to ask. He then just started. He breathed in. Then out, in, then out. Well this is kinda boring but hey it's a new jutsu were talking about here! Just then somebody pushed him. "Oi watch it you stupid....." He stopped and looked back to see who It was. After a few second's of Shaunic telling his dog to go sit under the tree he then turned around and said "Sorry about that." Then he started Breathing again.
(5/9)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:45 pm

Rikuo nodded as and watched he knew that thispart was boring but his father had made Rikuo do this when he was learining the jutsu and he would be damned if he was the only one who learned this way. Rikuo was getting ready to aid him with the next step when something bumped into Shaunic from behind. Rikuo guessed that it was Shaunic's K9 companion judgeing by how the seemed to know eachother. "Don't worry about it now let's move onto the next step.

Rikuo stood up and moved so that he was standing beside Shaunic so that he could show him how to use the next step and at the same time the final step."Alright now I want you to take a deep breath and hold it and infuse it with your chakra. Once you do this release it you probaly won't be able to do it the first time but once you get the hang of it it'll look like this.

Rikuo took a deep breath and while he did flashed threw a few handseals while he breath he fused the air in his lungs with his Wind natured chakra. One they were fused he released it calling the name of the jutsu "Fuuton:Daitoppa (Great Breakthrough)" As Rikuo said this he let the breath out in the form of a powerful blast of wind.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Shaunic looked at him while he was breathing. Once Rikuo breathed out and said "Fuuton:Daitoppa (Great breakthrough)" A powerful blast/gust of wind cae out of his mouth. "Okay dosent look easy but i'll try it i guess..." Shaunic said Breathing in and doing the hand sighn's Rikuo did and mixed his Chakra in with his breath. "FUUTON:DAITOPPA(GREAT BREAKTHROUGH) JUTSU!" Shaunic somehowed said and breathed out as hard as he could. And. He failed at it. He breathed as hard as he could and ended up hurting his througt. "Okay I'll try it again I guess..." Shaunic said again sucking In his breath.
(6/9)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Rikuo had to admit that it was a pretty good atempt at the jutsu and he walked over to his backpack and pulled out a bottle of water and tossed it to Shaunic to help with the stinging of his throat that Rikuo knew normaly came with trying the Jutsu the first time. "Here Drink some off this to help stop your throat from stinging. Rikuo would wait for him to take a drink before he helped him out a bit more. "When you use the jutsu try and keep control over the chakra that you infuse in your longs try and make it a solid stream of air while you release it".

Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Shaunic caught the water pointed it at Rikuo and said "Hey thank's" Then he drunk some of it. it was cooling down his through and giving him more energy. "Okay let's try it one more time." He said turning twoard's Kaira where she was sitting in the tree. "Kaira get out of the way." Shaunic said watching Kaira turning into shaunic and jumping off the tree and turned back to her dog self at the last second When she touched the ground. Shaunic then combine his chakra with his breath wind thing and tried to make it just go straight. He then did the hand seals. "GREAT BREAKTHROUGH JUTSU!" Shaunic said letting out his breath. It wasnt all that as in make a tree fall down but hey, He made the leaves move a little bit. "Okay there's a start for evrything Shaunic said doing the process one more time. "Third time's the Charm." He said
(7/9)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Rikuo smiled and nodded as Shaunic drank the water to help with the stinging in his throat Rikuo knew that getting this jutsu was a pain for those who had never trained a wind element with the training for it. But Rikuo had to admit Shaunic was doing very well he watched as Shaunic tried the Jutsu a second time after telling his dog who Rikuo learned her name was Kaira moved out of the Way Shaunic then tried again. Rikuo watched as his jutsu was able to move the leaves in the tree but didn't really do much else. "Try to incress the amount of chakra that you use for the jutsu and hold the breath for a second in your lungs so it has time to mix with the chakra you using.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Shaunic then nodded adn said "I gotta felling this time..." Shaunic said breathing in. He mixed his chakra with his breath wind thing and made it wait there. He looked at Rikuo and then at Kaira and then at the tree Kaira was on. He then did the hand sighn's for the jutsu. "WIND STYLE: BREAKTHROUGH JUTSU!" Shaunic managed to say. And Shaunic did it perfectly. He made it stay in there until he started turning purple. He then blew as hard as he could tailting the tree. Alot. But not breaking it just making it sway. Shaunic smilled and then looked at Rikuo and said "Hey did I learn it?"
(8/9)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Rikuo smiled as Shaunic tried the Jutsu again and he laughed as he turned purple fro holding the breath when he was fuseing the air and Chakra in his lungs. Rikuo watched as he released the jutsu. Rikuo had to admit that he did some damage with the jutsu and if he kept at it would get the jutsu down in no time but Rikuo wanted to be sure. Rikuo turned to Shaunic and nodded. "Ya you got it down but let's see if you can do it faster then what you did you don't have to hold your breath till you Blue er I mean Purple in the face.

Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:34 am

Shaunic smiled and said "okay i'll make this an awsome one." Shaunic said smirking. He then took a deep breath. he treeid as fast as he could to combine his chakra with his breath wind thing then he blew. he hit the same tree. It was so good the tree swayed and a couple leaves hit the ground. And he managed to do that all in ten seconds. "Well that's that's." Shaunic said started running to get some ramen before he starves. "THANKS RIKUO FOR TEACHING ME THE JUTSU! HOPE WE WILL MEET AGAIN SOON!" Shaunic said waving and running to get ramen.
(9/9)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:55 am

Rikuo watched as he did the jutsu for the last time and couldn't help but smile as he was able to use the jutsu Rikuo smiled he made a damn good teacher. Rikuo need when Shaunic said thanks to Rikuo for teaching him the new jutsu and he hoped to meet Rikuo again. Rikuo had to admit their was probaly a very good chance of that happening.Rikuo waved as Shaunic ran off. 'Don't worry about it and I hope we meet again to but untill next time Later."

Rikuo waved and with that he turned and walked towards the exit to the training grounds so that he could leave.'Hmm maybe i'll go and see Kari' With that in mind and Rikuo's grin on his face as he made his way towards Kari's house to go and vist her.

Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Jutsu learned. Both participants receive 10 RPTs.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down