Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Learning Fuuton Shinkuu Gyoku (Vacuum Sphere)(complete)

2 posters

Go down

[solved]Learning Fuuton Shinkuu Gyoku (Vacuum Sphere)(complete) Empty [solved]Learning Fuuton Shinkuu Gyoku (Vacuum Sphere)(complete)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 am

D-Class Training for:

Spoiler:
(6 Posts)
Current Rank: E
Current Title: Genin (No bonuses)
Current RTPs: 30/ 60 for D

Last edited by Rikuo Namikaze on Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Learning Fuuton Shinkuu Gyoku (Vacuum Sphere)(complete) Empty Re: [solved]Learning Fuuton Shinkuu Gyoku (Vacuum Sphere)(complete)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:10 am

Rikuo couldn't help but sigh as he sat up in his bed he rubbed the sleep from his eyes and looked around his apartment it he had gotten it when he graduated from the academy as he was then considered an adult by the law. Rikuo got up and made his way over to his bathroom he took a quick shower brushed his teeth and hair and made himself something to eat. He decided that since he didn't have a sensei that he wouldn't allow this to slow his training down and had made a list of what he would do to improve his skill's, His first choice was to add another wind Jutsu to his arsenal as it always helped to have more then one. He finished his breakfast and made his way out of his home heading towards a training ground scroll in hand. He had grabbed a scroll from the Library the day before so that he had it to learn.

Rikuo made his out of his apartment and headed towards training ground 17 it was often empty and Rikuo was happy for that because the last thing he wanted was to be run off by some squad. Rikuo made his way through the village ready to get part of his day underway.

Last edited by Rikuo Namikaze on Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

[solved]Learning Fuuton Shinkuu Gyoku (Vacuum Sphere)(complete) Empty Re: [solved]Learning Fuuton Shinkuu Gyoku (Vacuum Sphere)(complete)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:25 am

It didn't take Rikuo long to arrive at the training ground that he had chosen for the day and he was pleased to see that it was empty which meant that no one would bug him and he wouldn't have to spar with a team. Rikuo quickly set the bag carrying his stuff down and went about warming up he streatched and walked up and down a tree a few time just to warm up his chakara network for when he would start praticing the jutsu and he wouldn't drain his system if he screwed up. As Rikuo finished his warm up he walked over to were he had set his bag when he first arrived and opened it he quickly made sure that he had everything he needed.'Water bottle check food pills check first aid kit check scroll check alright time to get started'. With this thought in mind Rikuo opened the scrool he had chossen and began to read it. Fuuton Shinkuu Gyoku (Vacuum Sphere) was a basic wind Jutsu but was still deadly considering it's rank it was truly powerful due to it's abilty that the user could fire more then one bulliet at once and could cause saver damage to a foe if they hit them in the right spot. The jutsu also wasn't very draining so it could be used in a pinch if it had to be. Rikuo kept reading so that he could be ready for his first atempt at it.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:45 am

Rikuo sat on one of the logs that were around the training ground as he read the scroll that was across his lap. The jutsu it's self wasn't hard the user took a breath and as the inhaled infused the air with Chakra as the expelled it while molding it into the form of a small bullitt then fired it at the foe. Rikuo set the scroll on the log he had been sitting on and walked towards some of the target logs Rikuo took a deep breath and made a Hebi(Serpent) hand seal and slowly gathered his Chakra. He took a deep breath and infused the air in his lungs with some of his wind element chakra he then released it in the form of a single bullitt. He had hopped that it would work but sadly this was not the case as the bullitt travled a few feet and then exploded sending a burst of wind in all directions it was enough to lift Rikuo off his feet and onto the ground. He landed on the ground with a thud and groaned as he slowly made his way back onto his feet while rubbing his now sore butt from being dumped on it by his own Jutsu.

"Stupid Jutsu didn't think I had spent enough time molding it or I didn't added enough chakra to it so it couldn't hold it's shape but I didn't think it would dump me on my ass that hurt. Rikuo stood up and dusted himself off as he made his way to try again and not end up on his butt again.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 am

Rikuo made his way back to the center of the field he was slightly sore from landing on his back from the backlass of the failed jutsu he had to admit that it wasn't fun 'Maybe I should have brought an ass pillow with me to avoid that kind of stuff oh well next time'. With that Rikuo stood back in the center of the field Rikuo cracked his neck and rubbed his shoulder he was a little shaken from his landing but quickly got over it after all he was a ninja and that kind off stuff happened some off the time. Rikuo made his Hebi hand seal again and gathered his chakra he took another breath and infused it with some more wind Natured chakra he held it for a second before he released it.The bullitt flew from his mouth and struck the target he noticed that it chiped the wood slightly but other then that it hadn't done much damage to the training traget and this ticked Rikuo off a little he couldn't help but punder on what had gone wrong this time but he was happy that he hadn't ended up on his ass again so he figured that it was a plus to the situation and readied himself for another atempt.

He cracked his neck "Okay maybe this time I should add a little more chakra this time because I want to hurt my foe not tickle them".
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:17 am

Rikuo went over what he had done last time and figured out how he should mold his chakra so that the jutsu would work the right way and not send him flying or make him feel like a loser for failing to use the D-rank. Rikuo remade his Hebi hand seal and gathered his chakra he took his breath and infused it however this time he held the breath in to allow the air in his lungs to gather a small amount more chakra so that it would have more force. Rikuo exhaled is breath and allowed the bullitt to fly from his lips the air bullitt quickly closed on the traget and struck in the same place that it's weaker brother had however when this one struck it drilled and large hole in the center of the log. Rikuo stared at the hold for a second and blinked takeing in that the jutsu had worked "It worked wow I can't belived that worked well not at a hundred percent but not bad for a the first time it worked. Rikuo said this but he couldn't stop the grin that came to his face being able to fire a single bullitt was good it meant that he should be able to fire more then one with a single breath it just meant that instead of a huge one he would have to mold the Chakra into smaller bullitts.

Rikuo took a breath to get himself into the game so that he would be ready for what would come next.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:57 am

Rikuo walked over to his bag and grabbed his bottle of water and poped the top off of it so that he could take a drink from it. His throat was getting dry from the constant use of wind chakra and the bullitts being fired when he wasn't use to the jutsu yet and he couldn't help but feel a little extided at haveing a new jutsu to use in combat. Rikuo replaced the cap on his water bottle and made his way back to were he had been fireing his jutsu infront of the targets Rikuo turned to face them and took a quick breath to get himself ready. Rikuo quickly got himself ready and formed his Hebi handseal so that he could begin to gather his chakra he was going to use the jutsu as it had been meant to be used and fire more then one bullitt at a time. Rikuo took adeep breath to have a slightly larger amount of air in his lungs to use and began to infuse it with his wind natured chakra Rikuo allowed them to merge and the exhaled the breath. As he had been fuseing them he had allowed the air and chakra to form more then one bullitt and when he realsed it ten bullitts were fired at the poor traget.

Rikuo watched as the poor traget was shreaded by the bullitts and couldn't help but grin at his use of the jutsu he was proud that he had pulled it off and enjoyed the idea of not haveing to relay on a single jutsu when in battle. Rikuo walked over to the scroll and rolled it up as he was getting ready he heard his a growling sound and placed a hand on his belly and rubbed it. "Well I think that the learning of a new Jutsu call for some Raman and my stomach seems to agree with me Ichirakku here I come". And with that Rikuo grabbed his things and left to got and get something to eat.

(Final post)
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 am

Jutsu learned and added to your profile.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down