Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking A Stroll (Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taking A Stroll (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Taking A Stroll (Closed)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rikuo couldn't help but chuckle as he walked from his apartment it was a warm sunny day with both villagers and shinobi going about their days. Rikuo couldn't help but sigh as he walked away from the mission hall since he wasn't on a team he couldn't do missions so he had to wait till he was placed on one to do any work. He was also limited on what he could learn as Genin were unable to enter the Jounin and Chunin section of the ninja Library with out their Sensei's permission and since he didn't have a sensei he couldn't get his or her permission and he didn't want to ask the Hokage as he wasn't really that important and could make do with what he had. With these thoughts in mind he made his towards the park to relax he had already done his workout and the training regime and was just going to take it easy for a bit and try and figure out what else he could do to push him self.

Rikuo made his way into the park and looked around the area of the park it was a nice area and their were a few people just walking and taking in nature trying to forget about any troubles that they may have had. Rikuo couldn't help but feel slightly depressed as he looked around and saw a few family's together dissipate it being years since his mother and fathers death but he still missed them. Rikuo couldn't help but think as he thought back to some of the Orphans he had know who had never got the chance to know their parents. 'I wounder what hurts more losing your parents or never knowing them in the first place' as this thought ran through his head he quickly shook it off and took a seat at one of the bench's that were around the area. He sighed as he looked up at the sky"Hmm well their isn't really much I can do till I get some teammates I just hope I don't have to wait till next year."

Last edited by Rikuo Namikaze on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Taking A Stroll (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking A Stroll (Closed)

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Hikari looked at their hands then moved her hand grasping his happily before holding onto it once more. "That is a fine dream for a very fine person like yourself. I can see as you both actually. Especially Hokage, imagine me being friends with the Hokage. She then couldn't help but giggle though at what he said next, "Settle down and start a family after all that? I guess that sounds nice, it does sound nice afterall."

When asking what she wanted to do Hikari smiled a bit, "I want to become one of the best Kunoichi around second best to the Hokage. I also want to know who else holds my Kekkei genkai so I can help them. Its hard being the only one around who has a special gift and no one can help you with it or anything. Then if I can find a guy i'll settle down and have kids.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Rikuo smiled when Hikari said that she could see him achieving both of his dreams he had to admit it did seem like a tall order that he wanted but he wouldn't let himself think of that and just keep moving foreward. Rikuo smiled when she said tha his dream made some sense. Rikuo held onto her hand and listened as she talked about her own dream and smiled before he answred spoke. "That's a great dream Hikari and I'll help you anyway I can. Rikuo smiled as he added "Anyone would be lucky to have someone like you. Rikuo then noticed that they were both almost done with their meal and he knew that the sun would be setting soon and this gave him an idea on some were they could go to end their day. "Hikari I just have one more stop planned if you feel up to it. As Rikuo said this he had his normal grin back on his face.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:15 pm

"I'm going to need all the help I can get Rikuo, I am sure all the hard work is going to pay off for the both of us eventually." Her face had streaks of red when he mentioned someone being lucky to have her as a wife or what not. "No, some girl would be really really lucky to have someone like you." When he mentioned them going to one last place her face looked surprised as her mind started to wonder on where exactly he wanted to go. "I'd love to go to one more stop, where are we going?" was the last thing she asked before getting up and getting herself ready to go.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:34 pm

Rikuo smiled and nodded he agreed that hard work would be good for both of them and it would pay off. Rikuo couldn't help but smile and chuckled as he spoke after Hakari said that a girl would be lucky to end up with him and he spoke."I think I might drive any girl who ended up with me up a wall but thanks. Rikuo said this jokeingly but he couldn't help but feel that it was some what true he glanced at her when she asked were they were going and grinned at her.It's a secret. Rikuo then paid for their meal and left a tip before making sure the Hakari was ready. Once he was sure she was ready he began to lead her to his secret spot as they walked it wasn't long untill the came to the small path that lead to the Hokage monument.

He lead Hakari up the path till the reached the top and the lead her onto the thrid hokages head were he sat and brought her down beside him makeing sure she didn't just fall on her butt. Rikuo glanced at the village which from the thirds stone carved head the entire village could be seen as well as the sunset which seemed to make the village glow.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:46 pm

Hikari followed him until they reached their destination and couldn't help but smile widely as he helped her sit on the third Hokage's head. The scenery was absolutely breath taking as Hikari pulled all her hair on her right shoulder so it was resting on it. She could see the entire village from here, even where their houses stood. The people in the village looked like little ants from all the way up here. Hikari crossed her legs as she looked his way and the wind started blowing again causing her hair to dance with it once more as her big smile was facing his face.

"This place is amazing, this is a very good spot. I love it! The village looks like its glowing and its so peaceful! Rikuo this day couldn't have been any better than this." She thought for a few seconds before deciding to scoot closer to him and rest her head on his shoulder as they watched the sunset.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Rikuo smiled as Hikari said that she like the spot and he glanced over at her he had to admit that the sunset and the wind seemed to add to Hakari's beauty. Rikuo smiled as Hakari moved over to him and he wraped his arm around her to pull her closer to him. Rikuo had to admit he always enjoyed comeing here when ever he wanted to think and he enjoyed that he could bring some one he liked here. He looked at her and smiled "I'm glad that you enjoyed your self Hakari and your right I think this is the perfect end for the day". Rikuo smiled to the girl as she rested her head on his shoulder as the two just sat and watched the sun set over the hidden leaf.

Rikuo had to admit it was fun to come up here and watch the sun set due to the fact that the entire village from the top. Rikuo just decided to sit with Hakari untill the sun was done setting before he would walk her home.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:18 pm

The young girl came as close as she could to Rikuo while she blushed just a bit this time from his arm. This was by far the most relaxing day off she had ever had. It was a little bit suckish that tomorrow she may not be able to see him at all. There wasn't any way that Hikari was going to get him out of her head as she was training with her squad. Oh well, at least she could be happy about something else now. Rikuo was very charming, funny, handsome, just everything that seemed perfect.

Hikari looked up at him not removing her head from his shoulder. "You know I could totally see your head up here. I really can."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Rikuo smiled as he sat bedie Hakari and she said that she could see his face on the mountian Rikuo had to admit he liked how she had faith in him and he hoped he didn't let her down. "Well since you can see my face up here then I can't let such a pretty girl down now can I?" Rikuo said this with a grin on his face and noticed that she was blushing and he guessed it was from his arm.He smiled as he held her and he noticed that the sun had finaly set and so he guessed that it was time for him to make sure she got home safetly.

Rikuo looked at her and leaned so he could talk to her over the wind."I should probaly get you home but your going to have to lead the way becasue I have no idea were you live. Rikuo smiled at Hakari as waited to her response.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:54 pm

"No you can't, just like I can't let a handsome guy like you down." Hikari laughed a bit as he mention he had no clue where she lived. She stood taking his hand and leading him back down the way they came as the sky started to get darker and stars began to show. "Call me Kari by the way, you will be okay walking home by yourself after you take me home?" Hikari smiled a bit as they continued to walk.

Upon seeing her house minutes later she decided to stop infront of it and turn to face him with a big smile, "Thank you..for everything today. I really enjoyed it."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Rikuo smiled as she stood up and took his hand so that she could lead him and he couldn't help but smile as they walked he nodded when she told him that he could call he Kari and then she asked if he would be alright walking home on his own. Rikuo couldn't help but chuckle before he answered "Don't worry about me Kari i'll be fine it's a nice night out. Rikuo said this with a smile as he held her hand.

It wasn't long after that they stoped in front of what he guessed was her house and he smiled when she thanked him. "No need to thank me I had fun and got to spend the day with a pretty girl I should be thanking you. As Rikuo said this he gave he a slight bow and kissed the hand he had been holding as he let it go. "Good night Kari-chan and I hope to see you again." And with that Rikuo turned to make his own way home.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Her face turned a light shade of pink as she swore that blushing this much could light up the area around her. When he had started walking Hikari looked at the ground and started thinking of something heavily. Maybe she should just go for it, nothing bad could become of it. Not one bit, so why not? Before he turned the corner that lead down a path to what she assumed his house Hikari ran as fast as she could and stood infront of him before looking at him shyly then tiptoeing to kiss his cheek.

Her face still as bright as the moon Hikari took a step back and looked at him shyly, "I guess I should uhm..be going..goodnight" Hikari rushed back over her front door where her mom was grinning and waiting for her daughter.

"So this is where you went today? Whats his name? He's cute." Her mom slid the words in while looking at her daughter enter the doorway.

"Mooooom, come on..he's just really nice.." With that Hikari walked in the house with a big grin and her mother closed the door behind her.

Last edited by Hikari Mi on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Rikuo had to admit he was having a good day he had spent the day with his crush from the acadamy and she thought he was handsome. Rikuo was smiling when he noticed Kari had gotten ahead of him he figured she wanted to ask something and was about to speak when steped forward and gave him a peck on the cheek Rikuo was slightly surprised and touched were she had kissed when she wished him a goodnight again. Rikuo nodded "Yes..I'll see you later...Goodnight Kari-chan. Rikuo watched as she rushed back to the door were who he guessed was her mtoher was waiting for her once the door was closed Rikuo turned back towards home and took a step. He then threw both his hands in the air and shouted."YATTA she likes me" Rikuo bonched up and down a few times before using the speed that made the Namikaze's famous and bolted home with a huge grin on his face. Today had been a really good day.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum