Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi (my story)

Go down

Naruto Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi (my story)  Empty Naruto Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi (my story)

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:49 pm

(This is my Naruto story, feel free to critque it)

Chapter 1

The sun slowly rose over the edge of the horizon. Light creeping on the village, a rather large town with a Japanese look to it. The Light shined down on the face of five young boys in the forest nearby it. This man had long black hair coming down in a ponytail. He was wearing a black shirt along with a white jacket. "Hey guys it's morning. We better get to the academy. They are assigning us teachers today!"

Tsugi-yo Rekidaishi Chapter 1

Young worn out shinobi after a long night of training awaken from a restful sleep.

The next one awoke he wore black pants, with long black hair, and a dark purple shirt. "Hey Daisuke, Lets go."

"What about the others Sousui?" Asked Daisuke.

"Oh Yeah." Sousui replied.

The next person awoke. He had short light blue hair, a white T-shirt and black shorts. "Oh year, you two ready?" he says

"Yeah we are Rotsuba." Sousui said

Next to awaken was a boy with short black hair and glasses, he had a red jacket and blue pants. His name was Taka Hyuga. He only grunted.

Finally a boy with long brown hair. green blue short kimono & striped turtle-neck sweater with tan skin woke up. His name was Sukai Yuki "Hey Daisuke, Sousui, Rotsuba, Taka! Ready yet?"

"Yeah, lets go Suaki." said Daisuke

As they approached the academy the noise of children's laughing and screaming filled the air. The Sun now shined heavily down on the academy.

"So, you scared Taka?" asked Sukai.

"Ha in your dreams!" Taka laughed.

The bell rang and the students all stopped talking as the scrambled inside the class room.

"Alright everybody." said Hazumi-sensei. "Congratulations on passing your exams. Today you are no longer students but now Genin. You will all be assigned teachers today and be placed into squads of 3 plus the teacher."

A small group had a cheer. The teacher laughed. "I'm glad your all happy about this."

He went on assigning students to their squads and teachers. eventually...

Hazumi makes the announcement. "Sousui Nara, Sukai Yuki, & Taka Hyuga. You three will be in Team 10."

"Now we are gonna take a quick lunch break." says Hazumi. "Please return for your headband" he said with a smile.

The kids all looked around. "So Rotsuba, what squad did you get?" Asked Taka in a questioning manner.

"Huh? oh um... I wasn't paying any attention." Rotsuba replied.

"We are in Squad nine, our sensei is someone named Rika Inoue." Daisuke said with a direct focus out the class window.

"Hey you tards, feel happy. You get to be in a squad with the great Gohachiro Inuzuka!!" The noise came from a rather large guy with a medium sized dirty blonde hair and a black puppy right next to him. He had a long gray sleeve with khaki shorts.

"Uh-huh, well tough guy you shouldn't act so tough." Rotsuba said to him annoyed.

This continued for the rest of the day. Finally it was time to meet their sensei's. Team 10 was told to meet their sensei at a noodle restaurant.

It was now night time. Sousui sat in a booth waiting for his friends. His head looking out the window to the moon.

"Hey Sousui!" Yelled Sukai.

"hrm.., Oh! hey Sukai. Whats up?" Sousui asked.

"Not much. Taka had to take a piss." said Sukai.

"thanks for the info..." said Sousui.

Taka then soon approached and him and Sukai sat into the booth. They talked and laughed while also annoyed that their teacher hasn't arrived yet.

Sandals clapping against the ground approaches the booth. "Hi, I see you three are here, good. I'm your sensei, Hirashi Mihara." Said the man in a white kinono top, blonde hair that goes past his waste and white kimono pants.

"so your out sensei?" asked Taka.

"Well yes did I not just say that?" Hirashi Stated. "So lets talk for a bit."

"So each of you tell me about yourself" Hirashi Said.

"Well my name is Taka Hyuga, I'm 12 years old, I like to make random food and test to see what tastes best!"

"Well then I see your rather a enthusiastic food eater. Hey Waitress can we get a plate of hot dumplings!" Yelled Hirashi.

The Waitress nodded. "Well I'm Sousui Nara, 12 years old, and as you see I like star gazing. so beautiful. he says with a smirk.

"Thats good and all but that waitress is quite a looker" says Hirashi

"I'm Sukai Yuki, 12 years old. I can be seen as Anti-Social yet I'm really fun when you get to know me."

"Well I'm sure your not anti-social." he said with a laugh.

The Waitress brought a plate of dumplings over. "Thank you miss." he said with a warm greeting smile while kissing her hand.

The waitress blushed and laughed. "your welcome.' she then walked away smiling.

"Sensei did you just hit on the waitress?" asked sousui who had stopped glaring outside.

"No, no. hitting on her implies I might fail, That was a score." Hirashi laughed.

Sousui glared at his playboy sensei thinking. What a weirdo... while Taka laughed however and giving the sensei a thumbs up while Sukai just shook his head.

Hirashi got up and said "So alright guys meet me in the center of town tomorrow at noon." I have some business to take care of." Hirashi said as he walked over to the waitress.

The three genin ranked shinobi got up and began to walk off.

The nearly empty streets with a cold light breeze hitting them

"So I like him, he bought me food" Taka said in a cheerful manner.

The sky became clear.

"He seems odd but okay. well lets see how this goes." Sousui said.

"Yeah. well night guys." Sukai said.

They each went back to their houses.
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

Naruto Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi (my story)  Empty Re: Naruto Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi (my story)

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Chapter 2

The Next day began and the three genin met up in the center of town at noon. Slowly Hirash walked up to them "Hey guys well we got out first mission" said Hirashi.

"Wait, your not going to test our skills?" Taka asked

"No if I test them, then its just a test, in the field how ever is where it makes a difference." Hirashi explained

They nodded.

"So whats out mission?" asked Sukai.

"A boy lost his toy in the forest nearby. We need to find it" Hirashi said.

Over to the left of them. A Man was being beaten and grabbed by three Jonin.

"Hey leaved him alone" yelled Taka.

As he ran up one of the Jonin back handed him onto the ground

"Knock it off brat. This man is a spy for the rebellion. these are orders by the Emperor, Seizonsha Uchiha. Now out of my way." The Jonin said and explained.

Taka got up.

Sousui turned to his sensei and asked. "Sensei, what is this rebellion all about?"

"Well Sousui, Taka, Sukai. About 40 years ago we were divided into different countries. The Land of fire, home to Konoha. The Land of wind, home to Suna. The Land of lightning, home to Kumo. The land of water,home to Kiri. and the land of earth, Home to Iwa." Hirashi Stated.

"We all ready know that much Hirashi Sensei." Taka mumbled.

"Well I'm getting there, in Konoha a man rose to the rank of Hokage. His name was Seizonsha Uchiha. He soon waged war on the other villages and defeated each village with ease uniting the land under one rule and named himself emperor. Some people see him as a tyrant and well that is as far as I can tell you on what I know about the rebellion."

"Yeah due to his word, me & my family got transferred from Kiri to here." Sukai commented.

"Well enough of that, lets get the mission over with." Taka said.

The day continued on. While looking in the forest with no luck. Sukai sat down in the children's park. He looked over and saw a little red robot toy. like in the mission briefing.

"Hey guys, I Found it!" Sukai shouted "Over here by the swings"

Sousui, Taka and Hirashi approached from the forest. "Good job guys. I'll take the toy back to the child and then I will report to the emperor's adviser." Hirashi said.

The Three nodded and walk off while Hirashi picked up the toy and jumped onto a building and leaped from building to building until he reaches the child. he approached the street corner and handed the child his toy back.

Hirashi looked up at the sun. "Well might as well get to the emperors adviser." Hirashi said to himself.

Hirashi being to walk towards the large mansion formerly belonging to the The First Hokage, Hashirama Senju, The Second Hokage, Tobirama Senju, The third Hokage, Hizuzen Sarutobi, The Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, The fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju, The Sixth Hokage, Naruto Namikaze, and The seventh hokage, Konohamaru Sarutobi, and now The largest of them all. The first emperor Seizonsha Uchiha.

Hirashi climbed the stairs with an eerie echo filling the halls after he got inside. Hirashi entered the office. In the center of the seat sat a man. This man had long black hair down to his legs. his skin was pale white and purple rings around his eyes. He wore a peach jacket with black fish net and black pants.

"Advisor Ramochi, We have completed the mission." Hirashi said.

"Good i see potential for your squad." Ramochi said with a eevie moaning sound of voice. "You have a bright
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Naruto Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi (my story)  Empty Re: Naruto Tsugi-yo Shinobi Rekidaishi (my story)

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Chapter 3

Rain poured down on the village as if the heavens had opened up and just released a ocean. Sousui stood on top of his house which was a red shingled apartment. His hands in his pockets as he stared up at the sky. "Hey Sousui!" Taka yelled over the tip-tap of the rain everywhere.

"Huh, oh hey Taka, whats going on?" Sousui asked. "Oh not much I'm just going for some food, you want to come?" Taka replied.

"Why not, lets go?" Sousui told him.

They both set off. "So why were you just standing there?" Taka asked

"I... was just thinking, besides I like the rain" Sousui said.

"What were you thinking?" Taka asked drilling Sousui with questions.

"Ahh, about the squad in general, when our first dangerous mission, we have been on two dozen D-rank missions, I'm not complaining but I'm thinking what happens when something wrong happens. Can we handle it?" Sousui told him.

"Ahh we will be fine I'm sure we can handle it." Taka told him.

They arrived at the restaurant. The two entered and ordered the food. the inside was warm and actually well lit too.

Meanwhile at the advisers office

"Hirashi your squad has been doing a... excellent job lately so I have a assignments for you four." adviser Ramochi said with a smirk.

"Yes sir?" Hirashi asked "What is it?"

"This is your first C-Rank mission, there is a suspected rebel camp halfway between Konoha and a small outpost. Do not engage unless attacked first, only scout if confirmed return here and a ANBU squad will be sent to handle them" Ramochi responded

"Alright thank you for trusting us with such a important mission Adviser Ramochi." Hirashi stated as he bows and leaves.

Hirashi wiped his head from forehead. "Something about that guy gives me the creeps." Hirashi said to himself.

He exists the building into the rain. "Well then might as well go gt those three."

Taka and Sousui sat around the restaurant eating their food. "Hey guys whats up?" Sukai asked as he entered. The rain finally began to stop.

"Not to much just hanging out." Taka said.

Hirashi then entered. "Hey guys we have a mission, We leave immediately, I'll explain on the way."
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Chapter 4

The Forest was rather quiet as they jumped from a tree to tree. "So this is our first C-Rank huh?" Taka asked. Hirashi nodded. Sousui had a rather zoned out look on his face." Hey I said we can handle our selfs." Taka said

"Yeah your right." Sousui replied.

Hirashi raised his hand. "Stop, Taka I need you to use your Byakugan to check for anyone nearby. Can you do that?" Hirashi asked. Taka nodded his head yes.

The team of shinobi stopped as Taka took off his glasses & held up his hand into a handseal. "Byakugan." Taka whispered.

His eyes went completely blank with his veins showing around them. He began to look around. "Sensei there are four people about 100 yards ahead." Taka said

"Good job Taka, le.." A Kunai comes soaring past Hirashi.

"Damnit they spotted us, move!" Hirashi yelled.

The Four jumped out of the way on the ground where three kids and their sensei. One had was black with two Katana's strapped to his back, he wore a light blue jacket and gray pants. Another Black one had all black clothing and had short black hair. The other was a white male with white pants and no shirt, he had a puppy with him. "Their sensei had gotten out of sight so did Hirashi sensei, they must be fighting." Taka thought.

"So you must be our enemy, I fail... we should." the one in the black interrupted as Taka got punched in the face by the shirtless boy.

He shook his head in annoyance. The dark clothed man lunged at Sukai. This was now each a one on one.

Sousui and the bladed man were left now "So I see your not as brash as your friends." Sousui asked.

Sousui looked around and couldn not see Taka or Sukai now. "Lets do this then." The balded man said.

He drew his blades then lunged at Sousui. His speed was impressive, Sousui quickly side stepped him. "Phew that was close" Sousui said.

The sidestep did not buy much time though the boy quickly changed course swinging the blades down in a X manner. Sousui pulled a Kunai with a marking on it he blocked it but barely. The bladed man pushed on harder. Sousoi jumped back giving him about a 15 foot distance.

Sousui looked. "Your rather skilled with those swords." He glared up into the sky. The sun was barely shining but enough to gleam off the swords.

The bladed man held one sword into the air he then plunged it into the ground. he then pressed down propelling himself forward at Sousui. His hand while in air made a seal. As he closed in he waved his swords to decapitate Sousui. Sousui ducked but the tip of one of the blades sliced his cheek cleanly. He soon picked his kunai and plunged it into the guts of the bladed man.

The kunai slipped in easily into the stomach. He withdrew it and jumped away. The bladed man laughed. "Is that all?"

Sousui's face grew of shock. "wh... what are you?" he asked in almost terror.

"Allow me to introduce myself, I am Gin Hozuki, my Kekki Genkai allows me to turn my body into water." As the now Gin Hozuki introduces himself.

"Oh your only water Gin, I thought you were a Demon or something." Sousui said.

In the background a large boom came from the forest in the direction of Taka.

Gin Smiled "No not a demon."

Sousui did a hand seal bringing his hands together with his kunai on hand. Gin charged him trying to stop him from whatever jutus but he stopped dead in his tracked. His body soon mimicked Sousui. "What is this?!"

Sousoi smirked "How sad you have not heard of the shadow possession jutus, in general for now you mimic me.

"So we sit here now and wait until you run out of chakra?" Gin asked with excitement in his voice thinking victory will be soon.

"Well normally but it appears my kunai is missing, you see the tag is gone with liquified I guess my explosive tag got lodged in you, since you cannot turn into water correctly with no movement, when it activates it's over." Sousui said with a bit of pride in his voice and a smirk he had on.
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Chapter 5

"I Hope you enjoy that shot, its the only one ou will get! Taka yelled as he charged the man and dog!

"Well your going to BURN" the shirless boy threw three kunai with explosive tags.

Taka jumped back as they connect with the ground. they explode creating a large cloud of smoke. A large growling came out of it. Taka quickly spotting it with his byakugan and side stped as he smirked. "So carless..." he said

From the smoke as Taka turned back a fist collided into his face sending him flying. "Don't underestimate the great, Bakuha Inuzuka!" the shirtless boy said.

Bakuha quickly clashed up to Taka and began to barrage him repeatedly in the stomach, then then threw one strong punch across his face. Taka spit up some blood and smirked. He punched Bakuha in the neck leaving Bakuha stumbling backwards gagging in pain. Taka then rose with a smirk. "Heh.. heh, I believe you were the one who underestimated me."

Taka then suddenly got a large tearing thump on his head. The dog had landed on him. He looked up as a large punch got him in the gut. Taka leaned over onto the ground and collapsed.
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Chapter 6

Sukai stood locking at the tall man in the black T-shirt. "Listen, it we are going to fight lets get this over with, other wise please leave." Sukai said

The man smiled. "So ready for a fight, then feel my burn!" the man said performing hand seals.

Suddenly a hand rabbed him stopping the seals. "Hold on!" Hirashi yelled. "We are not enemies!" he sighed. "Each of us were given the same missions."

The other four came out of the forest already being informed. A kunai then came speeding. "Whats was that!" Taka yelled. Hirashi grabbed it into the direction it came from along with the other sensei. Inside the forest was a small bandit group. By the time the others entered, half were on the ground captured or running and being captured. "They are not even at Genin level, why is this a C-Rank Mission? The other sensei said.

"Ramochi has some explaining." Hirashi stated.

"I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot, I am kenishiro." said the other sensei. "Well look at the time we must be getting back to Kumogakure." As the team runs off.

"Well that was, um.. odd" Sukai stated. Then the rest of the team departed to Konoha confused and demanding
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down