Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inverted ((open))

4 posters

Go down

Inverted ((open)) Empty Inverted ((open))

Post by Hisako Hyuuga Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 am

Hyuuga Hisako

The challenge began with, "I'll beat you there" and ended with the young Hyuuga running off to one of the parks at her top speeds. But brothers are a cruel beasts of nature. The person who had challenged her to a dare was her older brother, Hiro, and he had had no intention of following her. She had been bothering him to train with her all day but he had been too busy hanging around the young kunoichi of the clan. It was only after several minutes of waiting that she realized she had been tricked. Men were stupid, she concluded. They lied and were too easily distracted.
I'll never get distracted like that. I won't let people get under my skin, ever!

Her pale eyes turned to look down the trail she had come from, as if hoping to see her brother come running up after her. No one was there. The only thing that crossed the trail were the leaves that were picked up by the wind. The day was warm, even with the occasional gust of wind.
"Fine," she said to her brother. "If you don't want to hang out with me I'll just have fun without you." She turned her back on the path and eyed the park around her to see what sort of tom foolery she could entertain herself with. There were trees all around, a bench, and plenty of grass. Hisako pushed up the sleeves of the jacket she stolen from her brother a couple of years ago and tucked her white shirt into her pants. She wanted to challenge herself by making herself walk on her hands to the tree. She wondered if she could do it with the uneven ground. She took a deep breath, touched her hands to the ground, and then flipped her body upwards. After a moment of gaining her balance she took a step with one hand and then another and another. To the local bystander it might have looked a little strange. It wasn't everyday that one came across a girl walking on her hands in a park...

((Just looking for some interaction. Have at me!))
Hisako Hyuuga
Hisako Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Alaska
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

Inverted ((open)) Empty Re: Inverted ((open))

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:17 pm

'When they find out I am roaming around without an adult with me they are going to kill me...'

Aiko yawned a bit as she slipped outside the compound and grinned a bit, sure being sweet and nice had its advantages but Aiko wanted to have fun as well. Without having someone constantly babysitting her from the compound if she wanted to go outside of it. Like her parents much of the people in her clan weren't very keen on letting their kids run around the village without a watchful eye on them.

Where was her adventure going to be today? There had to be so many options. However, Aiko had decided to go one of the many public parks. However as she walked down the path reaching the park the first thing she saw were feet in the air and a girl walking on her hands to a tree.

Aiko stood there with a confused look on her face as she just watched this girl being as quiet as she could be at the moment.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisako Hyuuga Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:42 pm

This isn't so hard! I can totally manage this, no problem!

Hisako had managed to keep her 'footing' even down the small incline of the hill she had started out on. Her wrists were beginning to ache from holding all of her weight on the incline. The ache began to get to her, and spread up her arm to her shoulders that were in charge of making her arms move.
I can't give up! She told herself. If I give up Hiro wins.
Not that her brother would likely hear of her feat nor be impressed. He was not so easily impressed by mere feats of physical agility or strength anymore. It seemed that more of the ninja world he saw the less that Hisako or Hito were able to impress him. But Hisako was a genin now, and if she wanted to keep her brother's attention she needed to keep up with him. What did that have to do with walking to the tree on her hands? Probably very little in reality but it meant something to the girl.

The grass was starting to make her palms itch and stained her pale skin green. Out of no where Hisako felt the presence of another person. Hiro? She tilted her head down to look behind her to see who was looking in. Hisako stopped mid step and stared at the girl who seemed vaguely familiar. Was she in her class or something? Hisako stared at the girl, wide eyed, brown hair hanging down around her face, and a very puzzled expression as she tried to figure out why she was there to begin with. It was at this moment her wrist buckled and gave way under her weight. First she landed on her chest and then her lower body collapsed in on itself like a demolished building.
"Gah!" she groaned as she rolled over onto her back. She wasn't injured, well, not physically. Her pride had taken a slight bump to it. In her embarrassment her pale cheeks turned bright red and she just laid on the grass praying that the girl who had been watching her was blind.
Hisako Hyuuga
Hisako Hyuuga

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Aiko crossed her arms and leaning against a wooden post smiling just a bit, there was no doubt in her mind that this girl was not doing this for fun but rather to prove a point to herself. Her eyes shifted to the girl's wrists noticing that they were beginning to shake just a bit.

When Hisako finally looked over and saw Aiko a friendly smile was plastered on Aiko's face. Guessing the girl was a bit embarassed about someone walking by and finding her doing a weird stunt like this kinda made her uneasy because the next thing she knew Hisako had fell on her back and groaned...hopefully not out of pain.

She couldn't help but rush over and see if the girl was alright. Aiko placed her hands on her knees leaning over the Hyuuga a bit before giggling and smiling once more. Looks like this Hyuuga was a Kunoichi as well, finally nice to meet another girl around here.

"Are you okay? I did not mean to scare you if I did." When seeing the young girls cheeks flush out of embarrassment Aiko grabbed her hand and helped her up, You kinda look familiar, anyway I am sorry if I caused you too fall. Oh wait! Where are my manners my name is Aiko, Aiko Uchiha." Aiko's eyes then shined with the usual happiness that were always in them, "You are?"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Ryuji decided to go for a walk. His sister was in class at the academy right now. His dad, well his dad was never home due to clan duties so it seemed a nice enough day as any for a stroll through Konoha. He began down some side streets thinking about the irony of his squad, A Hyuuga and a Uchiha heh so strangely predictable. He then heard a noise of trees moving then a thud and talking immediatly after. Ryuji turned the corner to see two girls. One he recgonized Aiko, the Uchiha girl that was with Shikamaru Sensei. The other seemed familiar. He remembered seeing her around the Hyuuga compound once or twice however they have never spoke, sadly in fact he only really talks to his sister as he feels most Hyuugas are brain washed at young ages, the clan puts there own kin on level of rag dolls. Even at a young age he knew this was wrong and felt all Hyuuga should be equal Main or Branch family but he feels not many share that idea. He approached the two. " Well having fun here you two? " He asked in a humorous tone. He smirked for a moment.
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisako Hyuuga Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:58 am

Please don't come over. Please be blind. Please don't come over...

She closed her eyes tightly when she saw the girl come towards her. Her hopes that the girl hadn't seen or would ignore her clumsy fall were quickly dashed when she knelt down beside her.
"Are you okay? I did not mean to scare you if I did." The girl grabbed her hand and hauled her to her feet. Hisako's eyes flung open at being brought suddenly upright. All the blood that had been in her feet and limbs began to rush from her head.
"You kinda look familiar, anyway I am sorry if I caused you too fall. Oh wait! Where are my manners my name is Aiko, Aiko Uchiha. You are?"
Hisako shook off the sudden pounding in her head so that she could participate in social convention.
"My name is Hyuuga Hisako," she said and stretched her arms in an attempt to relieve the slight pain she felt in the joints. "You look kind of familiar too. Same class, maybe?" The other girl seemed like a little ball of sunshine. Maybe this girl could help her get over being ditched by her brother. "Say, are you up for a little bit of fun?" She gave the girl an excited but devilish grin.

"Well having fun here you two? "
At first it took the Hyuuga girl a moment to register who had approached the two. He was a member of the noblest part of her clan, but one would not know that at a first glance. His eyes were red, not white, but still even she could recognize his face. It wasn't hard to miss, a red eyed Hyuuga was not something one saw everyday. What was more was that this guy...Ryugai? Riji?...was part of the Main Household. Politics were boring so, she didn't know a whole lot about the different problems in the clan but she was wary of the Main Household. Hiro didn't have many kind words to say about them and Hisako did not have very much experience with that part of the clan to support or deny the claim. Chances were he would trample over the fun she had in mind. She turned her head quickly, not sure what to say to the boy.
Hisako Hyuuga
Hisako Hyuuga

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:34 pm

"Maybe it was the same class. Anyway, it is very nice to meet you!" Noticing a devilish grin on Hiksako's face made Aiko raise a eyebrown in terms of the question but then nodded smiling that same radiant smile. "Sure why not!"

Her eyes then shifted to a tall figure that was walking towards them. When seeing those familiar piercing red eyes Aiko turned her body to face Ryuji and waved. "Oh hey Ryuji! We haven't really started on the fun at the moment...would you wanna join us?" She then noticed that Hisako had said nothing to Ryuji...a determind look settled on her face now, these two were going to be friends if they were gonna be hers.

"Hey Hisako he's a cool guy, Ryuji here is very friendly. Maybe you two shar the same views about something. I wouldn't know but saying hi and getting to know him wouldn't hurt. He is a very nice person." Aiko smiled and looked up at Ryuji while setting her hands on her hips.

"Aren't you Ryuji?"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Ryuji smirked. " Yeah I guess so, Hisako she said your name is? Ryuji looked over at her laying on the ground. " Well nice to meet you, need some help? "he asked holding his hand out to help her get up. She seemed wary of him. So she recgonized him as main branch, well either she was gathering her composistion from the fall or had heard bad of the main branch, Ryuji was aware of the hate that came at them, oddly he cannot blame them. Alot of Hyuuga seem to like the feeling of superiority. He wondered how she was on this was she hateful, in agreeance or on the fence on the subject.
Ryuji figured though as a friend to kind Aiko, she should be fine.
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisako Hyuuga Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:40 am

So, it would seem that the two strangers knew each other. There was nothing more awkward than being in a group with two people who knew each other. She had not intended to invite Ryuji to hang out with her, then again, she hadn't expected to hang out with Aiko either. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.
"Hey Hisako he's a cool guy, Ryuji here is very friendly. Maybe you two shar the same views about something. I wouldn't know but saying hi and getting to know him wouldn't hurt. He is a very nice person. Aren't you Ryuji?"

Hisako couldn't help but smirk at the girl's tactics. The hand on the hip was almost too much. Maybe this guy wasn't arrogant like her brother had said his kind was. He was at least put up with it.
"Yeah I guess so, Hisako she said your name is?"
"That's my name," she forced a smile. "What brings you two out here? The weather? An argument? Or was it my stunning personality and sharp wit?" She was joking, that's what she did: make jokes. Despite having taken a fall she wanted to get back to running around again. The trees of the park beckoned her to climb them. She just hoped these two wouldn't have a problem with her doing those things. After all, they had just watched her fall.
Hisako Hyuuga
Hisako Hyuuga

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryujin Uchiha Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:30 pm

It was rare for Ryujin to be able to get such a moment, sitting alone in the park, idly sharpening his kunai to pass the time as he watched the crowds pass by. The last few months had been full of nothing except training and mindless chores labeled as D-Rank missions. For a moment, thoughts of D-Ranks brought up memories of his old squad but he ruthlessly squashed them as soon as they started. They were gone and hadn't meant anything, he kept trying to tell himself.

Putting away his kunai, He stood and leapt into the tree's, heading off at full speed to distract himself from memories that could bring up painful feelings that were of no use and only lead to suffering. It didn't take long for him to leave the main area of the park behind, losing track of the civilians and starting to circle the park.

After what seemed like seconds but had to be almost an hour, the sound of voices snapped Ryujin out of his daze and drew his attention to a small clearing in the park. Slowing down, He changed course to find the source and, when he managed to locate the source of the voices, was shocked to see one of his clan and two Hyuuga. Stopping just out of sight, He looked down on the group, wondering just what was going on and if his clansmen needed help.

Making a decision, He leapt out of the tree, landing softly just behind the oldest of the Hyuuga, straightening and looking between the three. "...Do you need assistance, Clansmen?" As soon as the words left his mouth, Ryujin cursed himself for his inability to have a normal conversation with people.
Ryujin Uchiha
Ryujin Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Josh

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:33 am

"I would say personality. Its not everyday you run into someone walking on their hands you know. Besides that I say that weather as well." Aiko then looked up at Ryuji and smiled, "What brings you outside? Normally I don't see you without Zephyr or Hikari around.." Her smile on her face faded as a figure landed behind Ryuji. Aiko had never seen this boy before so her assumption was that her father had once again found out that she was outside the compound and sent someone to come ger her.

However, when the fellow clansmen mentioned her needing assitance Aiko couldn't help but smile a little. "No, I am fine. Thank you for asking though." She didn't feel right just leaving it at that but as Aiko talked the girl noticed he was about Ryujin's height with the same young looking face. A thought popped into her mind as the smile on her face only grew with each passing second. "My name is Aiko, this is Ryujin and Hisako. Would you like to hang out with us? Who knows it might be fun!"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Ryuji noticed a boy land behind him. Ryu moved out of the way. So from his Ryuji twitched now Aiko got his name wrong. " My name is Ryuji not Ryujin, Shikamaru Sensei made the same mistake, don't take his example " This man was obviously an Uchiha the way he adressed Aiko. This man seemed quite odd and more of the Uchiha stereotype he was raised knowing. He smirked and waited to see what will happen

(Short I know)
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down