Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On my way.... eventually!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

On my way.... eventually! - Page 2 Empty On my way.... eventually!

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:58 am

First topic message reminder :

The day had started out like any other day for Shikamaru. Boring, bland, it was almost a chore to wake up. He did anyways as he knew; somewhere someone needed him, probably some old man missing his trousers or something. The embarrassingly simple tasks were the ones that Shika always ended up with, maybe the higher rankings thought that he was a joke? He gave off a slight grin as he pondered the thought, whatever, it didn’t matter to him, either way he wasn’t doing much work, so most of the day he could relax. He pushed his shoulder off of the tree he was leaning on, balancing himself out to stand up straight. He gave off a sigh as he looked upon the Hokage’s office, ever since he had become a Chunnin he had to get missions directly from there. Finished were the days where his squad leader would give his team missions and all he had to worry about were the on field tactics.

Regardless he slowly paced his way towards the Hokage’s office. The day was nice and bright at this point, the rays from the sun felt as if they were almost solidifying and burning the skin of Shika, who was trying to avoid the sunlight by walking through any shade he could find. However most of his attempts were futile and he ended up breaking a sweat before he was even half way over to the office building.
“Ah forget it!” He said as he stopped at one of the side road stalls. He examined the contents, all beverages, and so he quickly pointed to the lemonade in the back of the stall. His mouth watered with excitement as he was handed the cup. Of course as a chunnin he got free beverages, as long as they were helping him finish his work for the village. He hadn’t abused this much but after tasting the lemonade he thought, ‘what the heck’. He asked for another and walked away from the stall holding his cup, and watching the many people of Konoha walk by him.

It felt like just yesterday he was a young genin running through the forest of death with his team, trying to finish the designated mission. Today, however it could be a whole other story, he could be going to the Hokage’s office to get the names of his future team, and he could even be leading a team, who knew? The village had always been unpredictable and today they probably weren’t going to let up on Shika’s behalf. If that was the case then he had some time to burn before he actually decided to finish his walk towards the offices, I mean, come on, there have to be more than one ninja in the village. It’s not like they’re waiting for him anyways. He laughed as he finally broke his short silence and spoke, albeit to himself, but still;
”I guess I can relax, going all the way to the Hokage’s office seems like such a drag, no way I’m using that much energy in one walk.”

Those indeed were his words as he made his way over to a small bench on the side of the road. It was in fact a few feet away from the road, making it out of the way of the traffic and stalls, but it provided the perfect viewing place of everything happening in the town, and everyone walking by. He figured he would rest here and then go when he felt like his strength was back to full and so he sat down making himself comfortable. At first it didn’t seem like anything, but then everything started moving a little slower, and then a little more. Before you knew it Shikamaru’s head was leant forward and all that was heard coming from him was a light snore. He had dozed off indeed, for how long? No one could tell, hopefully some good Samaritan would walk by and wake him up before he got into a ton of trouble with the high ranking officials of the Hokage’s office, after all he had places to be and people to see. If he was late no doubt would he be sent on some wild goose chase in Sand country or some other task that required his full attention.
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Leon
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

On my way.... eventually! - Page 2 Empty Re: On my way.... eventually!

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:50 pm

Shikamaru watched the two refusing to fight each other. He turned from where he was and faced the door of the room, expecting them to be walking through it any second. The day was almost over, the sun beginning its slow descent and so the air got cooler and Shikamaru could finally relax. The door knob turned ever so slightly, and so the two boys entered the room. "What a shame... I guess we know who the leader of the three of you is, don't we?"

He turned his head slightly to Hikari; "Well Hikari, being the leader it is your choice, do you wish to fight or not?" He knew this was unfair, but this was the only way to teach them to not disobey him, after all if he had two pacifists in the field how was he supposed to get anything done?

He awaited her answer.
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Hikari smiled happily at Aiko, this girl was so sweet that it was nearly impossible for someone to stay mad or upset around her. As she looked outside again the boys had already made their moves and Zephyr seemed to be dodging the move with precision and ease.

However, after a few minutes when they stopped and started back in Hikari couldn't even believe what was happening. As the two entered the room her face had said it all about what she was about to say.

"That made you change you minds? Well, I guess it can't be helped." She then looked over at Shikamaru as he spoke and nodded, "Sensei I do not want to fight Aiko, I want to fight you, we want to see what the Nara are capable of after all."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:19 am

He looked at the girl sighing a little. "You'll see what the Nara are capable of if we ever get ambushed, knock on wood." He knocked on the desk beside him. Then turning to his squad. "As for the rest of you, you're dismissed for now. I will send someone to retrieve you when we are assigned our first mission. Welcome to Squad One." He finished his statement and exited the room.
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 am

Aiko blinked a bit taken back at how bold Hikari was at challenging Shikamaru. Her competitive side however was a bit insulted that the girl did not want to challenge her as well. Hikari was a hard one to figure out indeed.

Her ears seemed to tune in on a familiar voice which happened to be Shikamaru when her mind has stopped focusing on Hikari. It was looking like the only one who wants to battle and prove herself wasn't able to display her skills since Shikamaru just up and walked out the room.

When no one said nothing Aiko looked at the squad before her before hugging Zephyr and smiling at the other two. "Congrats you guys, hope your squad works well together. Zephyr I'll see you later okay?" With that the young Uchiha took her exit catching up to Shikamaru. "You really do not think they'll just let you go so easily?"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:23 am

Hikari's mouth dropped open just a bit when Shikamaru did not reply with a yes. For a moment her face was turning red from her temper but then when Aiko spoke Hikari thought it was best to take a deep breath and keep her cool. "Thanks Aiko..we'll see you later too."

When Aiko left Hikari looked at the two boys infront of her and smirked, "Boys, I want to see what our sensei is capable of and show him what we can do as well." Hikari paused for a moment to really think this out. She wondered if Zephyr or even Ryuji wanted and were capable of pulling this off with her. Being a part of a team now was important, Hikari just couldn't do something without consulting her team members on what they thought and whethered they agreed or not. "I say we follow him then ambush him. At least then we know what we all can do."

Hikari's smirk turned into a smile as she held her hand out, "You guys up for it?"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Zephyr's eyes glanced back and forth between all of the respective members of the group as each of them spoke. In what seemed like only an instant, Shikamaru had walked away, leaving the four Genin alone. Aiko said her good-byes, to which Zephyr nodded in response, and she left in the same direction as Shikamaru... Which seemed odd to him.

And then Hikari proposed the most devious of deviousness. To ambush their own proctor? He could think they were enemy ninja if they were sneaky enough, and if they weren't, they would be demolished. It was a lose-lose situation.

"He's a Chunin, and we're barely Genin. He's probably always prepared for something like that, and given that you showed so much ambition, perhaps he's already thought that you might do something like this? You have to think two steps ahead of people to be a Chunin, and this guy.. He seems so lazy, so weak, that he must have had to rely on intelligence alone to get him far. Don't underestimate him." Deep inside, he also had the thought of Aiko being with him. She could get caught in the crossfire, and he didn't want that. If Hikari left anyways, he would have to follow her, to look out for the both of them. He was protective of his friends and family.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuji Hyuuga Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Ryuji smiled, so she was quiet ambitious. " Hikari, I like the way you think this will be a fine team, but things my father taught me when I was young do apply now although I disagree with much this is true, a real shinobi knows when to fight but also when not too, he is expecting our attack in fact testing us on it,also Zephyr I learned this hard way not judge people by appearances, I thought my academy teacher was nothing but I was wrong although you may be right about him but who knows " Ryuji said. Due to overhearing his father and other Hyuuga he is a rather smart shinobi although he may dissagree with things he hears.
Ryuji Hyuuga
Ryuji Hyuuga

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum