Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcements

+2
Takeshi Kaguya
Zephyr Uchiha
6 posters

Go down

Announcements Empty Announcements

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Any OOC site-wide announcements will be posted here, such as updates to the rules, or additions to the website.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Announcements Empty Re: Announcements

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 am

This weekend should prove useful to attempts to get more information on the site.

Any submissions for techniques, animals, summons, clans - canon or custom - or anything else regarding the website would be gladly appreciated.

Please send any such information through PM to either Zeffy (Zephyr Uchiha) or Leon (Shikamaru Nara), the forum Administrators.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 am

Hiya! It's Zeffy again, here for your weekly site announcement. I'm just letting you know what things are happening right about now. Canon Jutsu lists, Canon Clans, and the Rules are the Staff's main focus this week.

And as always, Profile submissions will always be welcome. They will be looked at by the Administrators when we notice them. All members and future members please keep in mind, all custom characters will start at E-Rank Genin.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Weekly site update announcement time. The staff kind of got lazy this week, but we did finish important rules and other such threads.

As always, Profile submissions are welcome. Missions and Training are not allowed as of yet, as we are still working out kinks in everything... However, feel free to RP with your character once it is approved.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 am

Hey it's Shikamaru with my new segment; Who's RPing what!

Basically i'm going to do my best and give you a weekly update with what's going on around the Shinobi World!

Well lets see, since there are only two threads i'll just sum them up for now Razz Basically Zephyr Uchiha and Aiko Uchiha have met and had a nice walk/conversation. Aiko revealed her blue flame chakra abnormality to Zephyr while they were walking. On the other side of Konoha Shikamaru is slowly making his way to the Hokage's office to receive some kind of orders from the council. He took a second to relax before Aiko disturbed him, and now they're talking next to a bench ^_^

A overall site villain has been introduced by the name of Shen. Expect a post from him in the next week as sort of an intro to his baddy-ness. I expect him to hopefully stir stuff up and eventually get some hardcore action going on.

New members who have made their profile/are in the process of it are free to rp once they have their bio approved by staff. I know my thread is open to anyone but from now on I suggest using the (Open, Closed, Person's Name) tags in the title of your post to let other members know the situation of the thread.

That's it for now, check back next Monday for a new announcement from the one and only me! Very Happy

(P.S.: Zeffy, I totes made this without consulting you, so sue me Wink )
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:27 am

Alright! Naruto: Will of Fire is going to be one month old next Wednesday, and to celebrate, and to honor those who have helped the site get on its feet, we're going to hold a giveaway.

Yep. A giveaway; to all the members who have signed up and made characters thus far in the roleplay. Each member who has created a character will automatically receive 30 DP. For most members, this is like getting halfway to your next rank. Any character approved by next Saturday will get this gift, so it's not too late to ask friends to join up on the site.

Any member that also refers another member to the site (who creates a character) will receive a free C-Rank Jutsu! Now that's something we'd all love and enjoy. It will be your choice of any jutsu you are able to learn. So, tell all your (active) friends to join the site! You'll get a gift, and they'll get a gift. These prizes will be given out next Friday (if so, people who are accepted on Saturday will still get their prizes, just later than most), or the following Sunday or Monday. To receive your gift, the player must put "Referred by (your character name)" in the "Found this site by (insert)" section of the character application. Be sure to tell them!

- - - - -

In other news, work's kind of slowed down here, but we're looking to pick it up. I'll be busy the next two weekends, but during the week, I will be trying to add new and creative things to the site. If our goals are met, then I'd say Missions and Training could be open in a week or two.

Have a great day!

~ Zeffy
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:36 pm

Hey, all. Just to let you know that the above offer ends Saturday, so please try and advertise our name, and create your own character if you have not done so already.

On another, more important, note, we will be allowing Missions and Jutsu Training come this upcoming Saturday. To refresh you on some Missions rules that may or may not already be posted:

- You must post in the Mission thread to request it. A staff member should reply somewhat soon, but if there are staff members on, you are welcome to poke them in the Cbox to direct their attention. That's what we're here for.

- After approval, you are free to post in your designated Land, Village, or whatever for your mission.

- Your first post should contain the mission name, details, your rank, title, and current RTP amount. This does not count towards the minimum posts required for a mission.

- There is no set requirement for post word count / lengths, but try your best. We seek to help you improve in your writing skills, not to force you to do things you cannot or take forever to do. We, the staff at Naruto: Will of Fire, encourage you to always post to the best of your ability. 2 AM posts usually don't turn out as well as 5 PM ones, so they may be understandably shorter.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:02 am

It's Saturday! As of now, the One Month Anniversary event has 24 hours left until expiration, and rewards will be given out to the various members for participating.

Also, Missions and Training are now allowed. Squads are NOT required for either one.

Speaking of Squads, one may create a squad (or team, if you prefer that) with a minimum of two characters of any rank. This means a Sannin could be in a team with a Genin, as maybe a teacher of sorts, or two Genin could make a squad. A squad / team can lose or gain members over time. The maximum amount of members allowed in a squad is four. One member must be designated as a leader.

Have a good weekend! I will make a new announcement on Sunday when the event has ended completely.

~ Zeffy,
Forum Administrator
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:55 pm

The event has passed. Rules, Jutsu lists, and Clans are subject to change from now on, but not too majorly.

Have a good day!

~ Zeffy,
Forum Administrator
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi guys! Hope you've had a good week, and I'm looking forward to a possibly productive weekend. Maybe not. Haha.

I'd like to take a moment to request all approved members have links to their characters within their signatures. This makes it much easier on the Staff's part. Thanks!

~ Zeffy
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Note: Members, please read the above announcement. It will really help out the staff if you follow them. If not enough people do it, then I may have to make it mandatory. Sad So, please. It just takes a few moments of your time to make a mod's life easier. Smile

To get to the real purpose of this announcement... Please welcome Rikuo Namikaze to the staff! He will be helping out the Administrators as a Moderator on the forums. Make him feel welcome, because he's probably going to be the one approving your jutsus starting now, while the Admins focus on building the site.

Thanks for your time, and have a good day.
~ Zeffy
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeshi Kaguya Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:31 am

Here ye, here ye, Lord Shikamaru of the House Nara, Chuunin of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Leader of Squad 1, shall be returning April 1st, National Troll Day. This is not a joke, and it is quite serious. Due to the seriousness of popularity i'd suggest pming him with roleplaying reservations at this time should be best as he can get overwhelmed.

Once more he has requested that members and moderators alike start suggesting things in suggestions and posting in the graphics board with what you would like to see for the next Banner on the site, and any aesthetic changes you would want. He wishes to thank the many men and women that have awaited many moons for his return. The Dothraki horde was not too much for him and he has come home champion of Weesteros.

He wishes all women to be transported to his chambers for immediate mounting and all men be given the goats to mount as he doesn't want that kind of brotherly love in his army. Upon his return you shall all grant him a jolly salute and obey him for he is Hand to the King in this realm and any Hand deserves respect. Winter is coming.
Takeshi Kaguya
Takeshi Kaguya

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Leon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 am

Hey guys. Sorry that I didn't get much done over Spring Break. It's been a little hectic. I won't be able to do anything until at least Sunday, as I have relatives coming over. Rikuo and Shikamaru will hold down the fort while I'm gone.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Wow. I said Sunday, didn't I? Sorry guys. I've been really busy. I don't know how much activity I can devote to the site, but any time that I can, I certainly will. It'll go into Taijutsu and getting more Jutsus for you guys.

To keep up with the work I should be doing, I'm hiring another Moderator. Anyone who wants to apply, and has the time, send me PMs. Include anything you might deem relevant, like hours on the internet a day you have available, if school / work will get in your way maybe, etc.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Stuff has died down, and I've resigned my staff post on another site. As such, I have more time to devote to you guys. Operation: Revive WoF is underway! Rikuo Namikaze has been promoted to Administrator, and Aiko Uchiha has been promoted to Moderator... They will be helping me greatly with the site work. Please congratulate them if you have the time. Thanks, and have fun!
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:46 am

Well, I said we'd get work done! Taijutsu are now available for learning. Thanks for being so patient! Please see the Taijutsu Rules and Taijutsu Styles and Techniques threads for more information.

As always, train hard, roleplay harder. Have fun.
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:00 am

Announcement

Hey guys!!

We dearly apologize for our absence..there were a few issues that needed to be resolved, but now that we are back we are making some major changes!!

Instead of everyone starting at a Genin, we have decided to let you pick your own rank!! However, this does mean you have to add the following to your character profile:

• Rp Sample
  • History

This still means that we have to approve it, but I am sure with you guys experience none of this will be an issue. Also for the characters that are already approved shoot us a PM if you want to change your rank and we will unlock your profile for you so you are able to do so. There are a lot of changes coming up to make this site way better, so if you have any suggestions just send them to either me or Rikuo. We are very open to any you have! Smile

Once again we are sorry for the lack of activity here, it will definitely change though.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Announcements Empty More Changes!

Post by Hikari Mi Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:32 pm

Removing All Old Posts and Starting Over!

Hi!!!

We are currently removing all old topics to clean the site up!! We are officially starting over with a new story mode and all. HOWEVER, Aiko's announcement still stands! You are still able to choose your own rank!!
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:12 am

Alright Boys and Girls this is your Fav Admin Rikky here wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy new year my all your dreams come to pass for every boy and girl Razz

This comes from Both Hikari and Aiko as well and just as soon as I track those two down we'll begin that Site Revamp best wishes.

Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 am

Alright Peeps LISTEN UP I'd like you all to put your hands together for our Newest G-mod Raikunagi Nakikaru He'll be helping with the Graphics and Banners cuz he can do that stuff (I Suck at it Smile)So I want you all to give him a warm WOF Welcome......I SAID CLAP DAMNIT
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Raikunagi Nakikaru Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:23 am

Oh, I'm months late for this one, aren't I? x.x
Raikunagi Nakikaru
Raikunagi Nakikaru