Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Antagonized Spar

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Antagonized Spar - Page 3 Empty Antagonized Spar

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kari was waiting in a open field a little ways outside the village. Rikuo was suppose to be here a little while ago but like always he was a little late. The wind was blowing while she was standing there arms crossed waiting. This was a bit exciting over a few years they both had gotten really strong but Rikuo always managed to come out on top. She remembered his dreams of becoming Hokage but Kari wanted to at least come close to his strength.

Feeling a chakra signature, a very familiar one, made her smile happily as she contained her excitement. She always got butterflies when seeing Rikuo though she told him she loved him Kari never really confessed how he made her feel. Only Aiko knew that secret but later on she was planing on telling him.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Antagonized Spar - Page 3 Empty Re: Antagonized Spar

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 am

Kari would smile happily once he thanked her for the food, it didnt surprise her he ate it quickly. He was always a fast eater and even faster when he was starving. "You sure you don't want anymore? Or dessert?" She took the plate grinning a bit a what was said, "Stay over tonight Rikuo, I missed you too much to be gone from you."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 am

Rikuo smiled and shook his head "Don't worry about me Koi i'm full and if you want me to i'll stay I just need to go and get my over night bag from my house and i'll be right back I missed you too Kari-hime" Rikuo smiled as he stood up ready to go and do just that before he turned to look at Kari "You still wanna go vist my mom"
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:51 am

"Tomorrow morning, hurry and get your bag silly." As soon as he left Kari hurried and had gotten her shower and dressed into her pajamas which consisted of one of his tshirts and some shorts. She pinned her hair up and waited for him to come back sitting on the couch.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:59 am

Rikuo left in a quick flash of yellow which carried his name sake and appered in his house quickly going into his room and tossing what he needed into a small bag he had grabed out of his closet he smiled as he moved around the room and went into the bathroom showering and changeing into a new Uniform so that he would have it for tomorrow before finishing packing his bag and once he was done he reappered in Kari's appartment grinning when he saw her ready for bed he smiled as he sat beside her on the couch setting his bag down and kissing her on the cheek as he sat down beside her.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:05 am

Kari sat in his lap giving him a long deep kiss before pulling away and smiling sweetly at him, "Why'd you dress in a uniform?" She raised her left eyebrow a bit confused as to why he would do that instead of changing into something comfortable.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 am

Rikuo smile and removed the Vest hanging it over the back of the couch after returning the kiss wit her smileing slightly as he did. "Just so i'd have it for tomorrow Koi don't worry It's a quick change for me for bed babe" Rikuo smiled kissing her cheek gently as he held her loveing being close to his girlfriend he didn't mind the Uniform he chose it because with out the vest it was Comfortable so he didn't mind it.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:43 am

Kari simply nodded at his words before laying her head on his chest and closing her eyes. She really enjoyed sitting in his lap so right now she was enjoying as much time with him as she could before he was off on another mission. "Rikuo hold me tighter please, I keep remembering the Chuunin exams for some reason.."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:48 am

Rikuo smiled slightly warping his arms tighter around her holding her close to him smileing as he did and running his hand down her back to help calm her down smileing slightly as he spoke "Better Koi we can talk if you want to babe" Rikuo smiled gently rocking her in his arms to help calm her down while he held her.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:58 am

Kari breathed slowly and with his help managed to calm herself down, "Is there something you wanted to talk to me about Rikky?"

She looked up at him with a sweet look before wondering if anything was going on in that mind of his.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 am

Rikuo smiled and shook his head no all he wanted to do was sit and hold his girlfriend at the moment before both of them would most likely head to bed as they were pretty busy now days with ever thing they had to do now that they were jounin. "No i'm good babe just enjoying being with you right now" Rikuo smiled leaning his head against hers
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:09 am

Kari would smile widely kissing his nose as soon as he leaned his head against her. A question then popped into her head that she had always meant asking him for a while now. "Hey Rikuo, did you ever find out what your dad was like? Also where he was buried, you know so you could visit his grave site?"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:18 am

Rikuo smiled as Kari asked if he had ever learnt what his dad was like and he nodded to her he had indeed learned what his father was like from his mother and his dad was a lot like him something her was happy about. The second question though brough a frown to his face he had no idea where his Father was burried or if he even recived a Proper Burial Iwa had never Returned the body and Rikuo's mother had been to wounded to grab it before escapeing something she blamed her self for. "No Koi I have no Idea where my Father's grave is my mom Said that Iwa took his body after their missing nin killed him and my Mom was to hurt to try and stop them she barely managed to get away.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 am

Kari frowned a bit as well before kissing him softly and looking in his eyes, I am so sorry I asked, I really am..I feel so bad now. She stood up out of his lap and walked outside to the backyard taking a heavy breath, she had always felt bad about him not having a father, but not even being able to know something as simple as where his body was resting truely disturbed her.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 am

Rikuo smiled and stood up walking out behind her and wraped his arms around her waist pulling her against his chest smileing as he held her he could tell what he told her bothered her. "Don't worry Koi i've made my peace with it besides when ever I want to vist my dad I go to the Memeorial Stone or the Namikaze's shirne his name is their and I think that's where he'd be watching not some run down place in Earth Country" Rikuo smiled as he said this cuz it was true.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:35 am

Kari sighed just a bit as her hands were set gently on his and listened to his words. Maybe Rikuo was right, who was she kidding he was right. As long as his dad was there sprirtually and her boyfriend making peace with it she really could not complain now could she? "I just don't ever want someone using that against you, I remember the last time that happened and it didn't end too well."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:41 am

Rikuo smiled and kissed Kari on the cheek as he held her before he chuckled softly. "Don't worry Koi i've got a lot more control then last time I won't allow anyone to try and use that against me after all if I want to be hokage I can't let people get to me by useing stuff like that. Rikuo smiled it was true that he had to be able to keep himself under control and avoid loseing himself when people used or said stuff like that to him.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:46 am

Kari turned around to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Well, you are getting very strong, the gap between us is getting very wide you know. Its hard to keep up with you with the way you get strong so quickly." She looked at his face playing with his bright hair, "You might wake up the neighbors with this hair of yours." She laughed playfully while playing with his hair still.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:57 am

Rikuo smiled and kissed her gently on the lips simply enjoying spending time with his girlfriend grinning slightly. It was true he was strong but he had to admit it was hard to stay ahead of her she was strong and that's one of the things he loved about her she pushed him to get better and he was sure that would never stop. "Ohh I wouldn't say that Koi your pretty strong too and i'm sure if you keep at it you'll catch me one day babe. As for your Neighbors we should head in then to avoid wakeing them"
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:03 am

Kari laughed softly and pulled him inside just as the rain started to fall. She would turn off most of the lights keeping a light on to keep the path to the room shown. Her hand would grip his again as they walked to the room. "Do you have a day off tomorrow?"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:08 am

Rikuo would smile shakeing his head slightly. "Sorry Koi I promised a Friend i'd help him train a Genin of his she has a Wind Element and since it's so rare in the land of fire he asked if i'd teach her a few things" Rikuo would grin evily leaveing out what his friend had to do as payment for this little favor ahhh he was so glad Anko had been hungery that day as he had made his Frined treat him and his big sister to Dango and as anyone knew Anko could eat that Like Naruto did Raman so his wallet was a lot smaller now.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:17 am

"Alright, I guess I can wait. So is it okat I go hang out with the boys tomorrow? I know you dont like it but they like to keep me company." Kari would look up at him as she went into the room and sat on the bed waiting for his answer.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 am

Rikuo would nod as he walked into her bedroom and sat on the bed beside her and he nodded laying down beside her and pulling her down with him. "Sure Koi i've gotten over that little problem i had with them ever since I talked with them and got to know them a little so you can go play" Rikuo would smile as he held her on the bed grinning as he did.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:22 am

"You talked to them? What did you say?" Kari couldn't help but laugh a little at his words knowing he had to threaten them or something. He seemed to be really good at intimidation. Maybe he was cut out to become Hokage after all. Her lips kissed his lightly before laying her head on his chest getting comfortable.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:31 am

Rikuo would smiled as he held her slideing under the covers to hold her so that they would be ready to go to sleep."Nothing much I took them out to eat and we talked and after a while I saw that they weren't just trying to get into your pants hell one of them has a Crush on Aiko" Rikuo would grin at that
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:33 am

"One of them is crushing on Aiko?! What'd he say!! I am going to tease him to no end!" Kari hugged him tightly as got comfy under the covers, this news was going to bring new fun to her day tomorrow.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next