Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]For the Love of your Home (Mission)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[solved]For the Love of your Home (Mission) - Page 2 Empty [solved]For the Love of your Home (Mission)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

Type: Protect
Client:Kenshi
Minimum Posts:10
Points Rewarded:40
Description: A local village has come under siege by a large ground of Bandits and Mercanary lead by a local bussiness man who wishes to take control of the land around the village to strip mine it. The villagers have refused to be bought out by the man but the Daymio of the land has been bought out and will not send his forces to defend the village. The Village has scraped together what they can in order to hire ninjas in Order to Defend them and defeat the Bandits. You task is to Protect the Village and Villagers and defeat the Enamy Force and if able Capture or kill the man behind this all Bewarned the Enamy are Belived to have ninjas amoung them that are at least C rank.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

[solved]For the Love of your Home (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]For the Love of your Home (Mission)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Kenshi chuckled slightly at Kari's question before he spoke "Well we set aside two rooms for you all but i'm gonna warn you all now things are tough and we don't have much in fact we've been rationing our food so don't expect a five course meal or nothing you can chose who's in the rooms yourselves" Kenshi said this running one of his massive hands through his messy black beard and Rikuo nodded before he decided to ease some of Kenshi's fears "Don't worry Kenshi we brought our own supplies so that you don't have to strain yours". Kenshi nodded at that before turning to head out the door "I'll let you guys get settled come find me at the Milita Headquaters when your ready it's the Tavren we passed on the way here" Kenshi nodded as he left closeing the door behind him.

Rikuo nodded before turning to his fellow leaf Ninja and nodded at Zephyr's idea he was going to sugest the same thing so he saw nothing wrong with it. "I agree with Zephyr i'll take the first Shift and scout around to see if maybe we can set up some traps to help with the battle. I'm also going to ask Kenshi if he knows where their camp is or a base of some kind I'd like to know how many of them there are. Rikuo nodded as he said this he figured he'd let the girls decied the rooms
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

[solved]For the Love of your Home (Mission) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]For the Love of your Home (Mission)

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Not saying anything else Kari grabbed Aiko's hand and botled down the hall towards the room they were going to share. She really didn't mind Kari was wide awake and wanted to see if Aiko's calm and collected personality could calm her down enough to go into slumber. In all truth she wanted to go ahead and go first but if the boys wanted done a certain way it would get done that way without much fuss. Hikari did not like argueing with Rikuo unless it was a dire situation.

Putting her things in the room and waiting for Aiko to do the same Hikari tried settling herself down. "Man..I'm so ready to kick butt..I can't contain my energy!

Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Aiko looked back at the group as Hikari pulled her into one of the rooms they were sharing. After setting her bag down she stared at her bestfriend with a bit of annoyance. This was a little new for Hikari and if she would have warned her that Aiko was about to be pulled from the group she would have been fine with it. But watching her body language something wasn't right about Hikari at all..she was waaay to fidgity.

Sitting beside her friend she pushed her finger against Kari's lips and started meditaing right infront of her, when kari did the same Aiko smiled a little and before long Kari returned to her calm self.

"Be patient, we will have out fun! I heard that you and Rikky have learned tons of new jutsus! What are yours?"
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Zephyr nodded at Kenshi and Rikuo as they started handing out information. That was just fine with him. He'd probably get up to relieve Rikuo of his scouting duty if nothing came up.

"Be careful. You don't know how smart or prepared they are," Zeffy said to Rikuo. He then took his and Rikuo's things to the second room that the girls didn't disappear off to, and set them down there. Zephyr didn't have much, just a few sandwiches, water canisters, some extra ninja tools, extra clothes, and a blanket. He removed the blanket and set it on the bed he was going to use, and then laid down on it. He would have to get as much rest as he could before his shift.

However, it was hard to fall asleep. Too much anxiety was flowing through him. Thoughts of the mission, Aiko, and a lot of other things blazed through his mind. Still, he managed to eventually close his eyes and at least relax his body, if not go to bed.

7/10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Zeffy
Title: Genin

https://narutowof.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:43 am

Rikuo gave Zephyr and nod and was slightly saddened that he couldn't at least give Kari a good bye wave but shook it off Quickly some Advice his mother gave him comeing back to him 'Theirs time to be Mushy when your Foe is Mush untill then keep your eyes forward' Rikuo nodded at the words and left the inn heading to the tavren to go and meet with Kenshi to get the intel that he needed.

It didn't take long for the young Namikaze to arrive and he had to admit the place was nicer then he thought it would be it didn't really look like it was in as bad a shape as the rest of the Village he gussed that when people were depressed they drank so it made sense this place would still be doing slightly better then the rest of the village. It didn't take long for Kenshi to provide Rikuo with a map of the village and the surronding area with a few marks on it to point out where Kenshi's men thought that camp was and Rikuo sighed not knowing where would be a little harder then knowing as he'd have to search for it. Rikuo wasted no time as he moved through the village giveing it a quick look to see the location it wasn't bad their were walls that went around made of Sturdy Logs which would be able to stand up to even low level Jutsu before they would yeild and two of the sides had Gates that could be reinforced but the Rear Entrance's was damaged and couldn't lock which Kinda defeated it's Purpose in Rikuo's eyes.

He sighed as he Made his Shadow Clone to stay in the village while he went out to check the surronding area. "Alright you stay here and keep an eye on the village one of the Others will releave you shortly don't dispell head back to the inn and use my bunk before poofing I should be back before then though so no worrys" Rikuo smiled as the Clone saluted and he headed out of the village and into the woods to begin his hunt for the outlaws camp.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:57 am

Kari would calm herself down and eventually head off to sleep while Aiko stayed up. She was going to get the most she could out of sleeping, even though Kari was a hard person to wake up. She climbed into the bed under the blanket she had bought and had fallen asleep quickly.

Aiko seemed to be deep in meditation so she didn't want to disturb her at all with whatever was on her mind.

Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:26 am

Aiko was so focused on calming her own chakra level down that images began flashing in her mind. Everything from school starting to over hearing her father talking to her mother one night before she took her Genin exam.

"I don't think it's a good idea for her to even be a shinobi, she is too small and was always sick as a child.." Isao looked at his wife frowning at her.

Kurome looked at her husband sighing, "You know that she wants to do this, I am supporting her why can't you?"

"She is too weak, she'll never be as good as you are filling her head up to be Kurome..you know that! I dont want her getting killed.."

Aiko was sitting on the stairs hearing her parents argue before running into her room and shutting the door.

She gasped while opening her eyes and looking around with a cold sweat on her forhead, "Zef!!!" She got up running out the room looking for her boyfriend. Aiko knew it was bad to disturb his sleep but she needed him.

Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:43 am

Zephyr's eyes flashed open as he heard Aiko's voice scream from the other room. He immediately rolled out of bed and withdrew a kunai in one slick motion, landing in the centre of the room on his feet. He quickly rushed to the door and swung it open with force. He sprinted down a few steps in the hallway, nearly straight into Aiko. He screeched to a stop and grasped her shoulder with one hand, keeping his knife hand free and looking around.

"There you are! What's wrong? Is there someone here? Where's Hikari?"

8/10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but sigh slightly as he moved through the trees in the woods that surronded the Village and he was happy that he had been able to find some form of a trail that gave him an idea as to which way he had to go in order to find the Enamy camp. Rikuo sighed as he lept from tree branch to tree branch and it didn't take him long to arrive at the outskirts of the camp and with the help of a small spyglass in his back pocket and used this to begin to count the amount of Enamys and tents around the camp as well as to try and spot certin area's with in it. Rikuo was looking for a few key Places in the camps first the Storage area where they would keep their food, Next Rikuo would look for the Armory where they most likely kept their bigger weapons that they'd use to attack the town in force and finaly he'd look for the Command tent where the leaders most likely would be.

Rikuo sighed slightly as he looked through the glass he had to admit he didn't really like the numbers at the moment so far it looked to be a litle over 200 enamys that they would be faceing and that was just the basic enamy foot soilders their was at least 15 ninja's from what Rikuo could tell and this was what worried him the most. Rikuo watched for a bit trying to see some pattaren in their patrols but sadly so far he didn't see one.

Rikuo sighed and got ready to leave when he heard a High speed Whizeing sound and leaped to the left in time for a Kunai to inbed it's self in the tree beside him as he landed in the clearing away from the attack he looked for the source and his eye's widened slightly as he noticed a man in Mist Jounin garb twirling a Kunai in between his fingers "Hey their Blonde been a while ready to Die? The Former bandit leader smiled as he watched Rikuo ready for a rematch
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Kari got up as soon as she heard Aiko's voice calling for Zephyr. She looked around and seeing nothing out of the ordinary or seemingly showing there was aggression involved caused her to get out the bed anyway and check on her friend.

Walking out the room she looked down the hall to see a worried Zephyr with a Kunai in hand and Aiko looking in his eyes for comfort. She stayed put but continued to watch the two until she thought it was safe to ruin their moment or wait until it was finished.

Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Aiko hugged him tightly burying her face in his chest. Now out of all times she was falling apart and her emotions were up in the air and it was showing on her face. She sniffled before wipping a tear off her face and looking up at him.

"I can't meditate..calm myself down. Can we please go for a walk or something or check on Rikuo? I..I just need to calm down, my chakra is just out of control.."

She tried smiling though it was a weak on while the worry about performing good on this mission was showing on her face. This was the first time she actually let herself get so emotional about what was really aggitating her.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Zephyr frowned and brought her close. Now, of all times? It was the most inconvenient place to do it, but he thought eventually she would have to do something like this...

"Let's go look for Rikuo. He should be back from scouting by now." He took her by the shoulder and led her out of the inn, nodding to a nearby townsfolk before looking around.

No evidence of Rikuo. This was bad.

"If he was detained by the enemy... He's been captured. No way he could have defeated the lot of them on his own, even if he was Chunin level." Zephyr looked at Aiko and then to the guy he just walked by.

"Where did the blonde kid go?" The guy pointed in a direction and Zephyr took Aiko by the hand, leading her towards that direction. He hoped Rikuo was okay...

9/10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:25 am

The sound of metal clashing filled the woods as Rikuo and the Bandit fought Rikuo already knew the man was skilled he had learned that when he had been able to face both Zephy and himself with a simple water Clone. Rikuo groaned slightly as he caught one of the Blades the Ninaj carryed on his back useing his Chakra Blades to block it and adding a small amount of wind Chakra to the blades to help. Rikuo lept back but his eye's widened when he saw the man flashing through hand seals at high Jounin level speeds and shouted the name of his jutsu "Suiton: Suiryuudan no Jutsu (Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu)" The pound near the Camp flooded to life as the Dragon rose and rushed towards the young Namikaze but Rikuo didn't flinch he drew three Kunai with Explosive Tags on them and threw them at the Dragon and once they hit the Jutsu was disrupted enough to allow Rikuo to move out of the Jutsu's path.

Rikuo slide to a stop as the Ninja Shunshined behind Rikuo bringing his sword around and makeing contact with the young ninja's torso and he grined when he heard the Spilintering sound but his's eyes widened at the sight of the log where the ninja had been. He reacted quickly and turned looking for the young ninja when a whirling sound filled the area and he turned seeing the Blond ninja with a Glowing ball of Blue Chakra in his hand getting his arm up in time to lessen the blow when he heard the Jutsu's name and his eyes widend slightly "RASENGAN!!" Rikuo drove the ball into the man's arm sending him flying away from him the young ninja and he began to laugh snaping the bone in his arm back in place like it was nothing.

"I like you kid so I think I want to learn your name before I kill you I'm Shingan Takeda former memeber of the Seven Swords men of mist" Shingan grined as he Drew his second Blade ready to fight he figured if the Blonde one was here then the others probaly were as well this meant that he couldn't play around anymore. Rikuo narrowed his eyes at the man "Rikuo Namikaze and you won't be killing me today" Rikuo grined slightly Chakra wraping around his Trench knives he had to admit this was the first time he'd really use them since he had boughten them from Kari's dad and he was looking forward to it
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:39 am

Kari sighed heavily before following the two lovebirds outside. She caught up with them right as Zephyr asked the man were Rikuo had went. Looking up at the Uchiha she frowned looking more than worried about her boyfriend already this mission was turning to the worst.

"Where is he...he isn't back yet??"

Kari tried to be calm and collected right now seeing as one of the group members were missing and the other was on the verge of a mental breakdown. But maybe this is what Aiko really needed to let all that frustration out.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:43 am

Aiko sighed knowing that Zephyr wasn't too happy about her breaking down at the moment. When Kari had asked where Rikuo was she kept quiet as Kari's eyes widend but then calmed down. She seemed to figure it out quick that Rikuo might be in trouble. Aiko was going to have to push her issues aside this go around.

She was not about to be a burden on these three anymore. Her frustration was about to be taken out on these unlucky bandits and it was time to show her friends and boyfriend what damage Aiko Uchiha was capable of. This time this man was going to take her seriously.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:50 am

Zephyr continued walking with the two females in their squad. Soon they could hear sounds of battle going on, and he could've sworn he recognized Rikuo's voice... And another's.

Dear god... Aiko was going to murder this man for sure. Zephyr would stay clear for sure unless he was needed. He looked back at the group before signalling through the bushes they were concealed behind. Through an opening, they could see the young Namikaze and the rogue they had fought before clashing. Together, they'd bring him down. He nodded and burst through the bushes, kunai drawn, not letting his eye off of the rogue.

"Stop there! Lay down your weapon peacefully and this won't end too badly," he said forcefully.

10/10
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Shingan looked at Zephyr when he and the others arrived and he laughed at the boys order for him to stand down he had no reason to true Rikuo had been able to avoid his Water Jutsu but he had held back with it and last time it had been the Blond kid who had slashed his Clones throat useing a shunshin so he Decieded he'd deal with him first. Shingan stoped laughing giveing Zephyr and the girls a look. "Why the hell would I give up YOUR all surronded and out numbreded" With that he snapped his fingers and four of the ninja's from the camp landed from the tree's ready to join their leader in fighting the Genin but he kept his eyes on Rikuo."The blonde one's mine I owe him for that Jutsu that he hit me with deal with the others how ever you see fit I really don't care one way or another" The ninja's all nodded and charge towards Zephry and the girls ready to take them out 2 headed for Zephyr and one for both Kari and Aiko.

Rikuo sighed slightly as he got ready to face Shingan in an up close battle Rikuo had to admit he wasn't really looking forward to this he knew that he was Strong but he was only at the level of a chunin even an Avrage jounin could easliy take on at least two of them Easily. Rikuo shook his head he couldn't let these thoughts fill his mind if he failed then this guy would be able to attack his friends and Rikuo wouldn't allow that he was ready to face the Swords man
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Kari shook her head a little, of course Rikuo could handle himself but at the moment if they were to take out this guy then her and Aiko would be able to go to the hideout and help with the surprise attack on the bandits base with Kenshi. The girls would be able to give them a run for their money if they went to help.

As one of the bandits came towards her and Aiko Kari quickly went through the needed handseals and sent about 7 needles towards him hitting him in both knees, and the rest in his chest. While he laid there wiggling in pain she motioned her head towards where noise was coming from to Aiko. She gave her a nodding looking before looking at Zephyr,

"We are going to help with the ambush back at their base..if we finish early we'll help you guys out!"

Without hearing or saying anything else Kari started running towards the base camp they had and took Aiko with her grinning. Finally the fun was about to begin.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 pm

In the blink of an eye Kari had already taken down a man while Zephyr was working on his two. Knowing he could handle the two she nodded reassuringly at Zephyr before deciding to follow Hikari deeper into the forest. The sounds of people and weapons clashing made her blood run with excitement a little, finally she was going to be able to release come of this frustration out on these pathetic men.

As they enetered the cave it was like watching a war in progress..so many people were laying on the ground some good and others bad. Kenshi was handling about 5 on his own while the rest were just moving through the group of men. One person had caught her eye when hearing his voice it sounded too familiar. It was one of the men that had put her out of commission awhile back in the other cave.

Aiko narrowed her eyes at him as he locked his with hers and high tailed it to the back of the cave where there was a large yet seperate room for him. She chased him inside the room and just looked at him a bit nervous about being one on one..was she really going to make it out of here alive?
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:28 am

Zephyr took a glance around the trio as the man snapped his fingers. Four rogues stepped out of the treeline and marched towards them threateningly with weapons in hand. In a flash, Hikari took out one with needles. He was surprised that she was so quick to attack, because last time they were on a mission, she was quite hesitant. Aiko too.

Speaking of the girls... Where did they go? As soon as he made his comparison of the two and their former shells, they were off running in the direction of the dead bandit. Zephyr cursed silently, knowing he had three to deal with on his own. He blinked, surging chakra to his eyes, and activating his Sharingan, then did a quick 360 degree turn. From studying them, they were low in skill. Their forms were sloppy, and obviously they were just common bandits, not even Genin shinobi. They would know no jutsu or special techniques most likely.

Zephyr grinned. This was going to be fun. In a heartbeat, one of the rogues broke the triangle by rushing madly towards Zephyr. The Uchiha spun to slam a foot directly into his chest and knock the wind out of him, pushing him back a little as well. The other two came to help as soon as Zeffy attacked the first one, drawing swords. Zephyr jumped in the air and flashed handseals, cupping his hand to his mouth. The rogues immediately stepped back before he could blast them with a Fireball jutsu. He cut off his chakra supply so that he wouldn't expend chakra needlessly by using a jutsu that wouldn't hit and landed with a thud on the ground.

So they were smarter than they appeared. Haha. Not for long they weren't. Zephyr looked at one of them that was now slowly approaching him and held a dog handseal in the air in front of his chest. His eyes met hers, and he was trapped. The man felt as though the world was collapsing on top of him as leafs flittered through the air around him, surrounding him, and then fading. He now only saw Zephyr, holding a bloodied sword. He howled in anger at the Genin killing his fallen comrade and blindly rushed in. The two clashed swords in this dream state.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, Zephyr had leaped up into a tall tree and watched the scene he created. The Genjutsu trapped-Rogue was now fighting against the other rogue, their swords clanging off of each other. He grinned at the scene and watched it until the third finally caught his breath and joined to fight the rogue rogue. Zephyr withdrew three shuriken from his pouch, and spun them on his fingers. He then flicked his wrist, sending the three in arcs through the air, piercing each rogue's neck. If they weren't already dead, they would bleed out or be paralyzed for life.

Zephyr jumped down from the tree, and then immediately thought of Aiko. He turned to run towards her, but then he remembered Rikuo fighting the Mist shinobi that they had encountered previously. Damn. He closed his eyes and concentrated his mind, and thrust his chakra outward. Black smoke erupted around him, forming into black, smoky crows. They flew off in Aiko's direction - his Crow Clone would help her.

Zephyr turned to the fight between Rikuo and the Mist shinobi and could only watch. He would join in when it was most opportune.

Two-Toma Sharingan: 1/3

Jutsu Used:
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:47 pm

Rikuo had to admit he was surprised with how quickly Hikari had taken down the Bandit that had tryed to take her down though he had to admit that even though he had trained along side her it still shocked him how skilled she was. Rikuo couldn't dewel on that though as he notiched Shingan makeing his moves and swing both of his Swords and when he swung them he sent two Blades of Lightning at Rikuo and the young Namikaze reacted quickly throwing himself out of the jutsu's path flashing through handseals before exhaleing towards Shingan. "Fuuton:Shinkuuha (Vacuum Wave)" Rikuo sent the blade of wind towards the man who used his Jounin level abilites to get out of the attacks way but he cursed slightly the Blonde one was a wind user the knives had been a give away but since the kid knew Jutsu with his element this would make his Swords pretty much useless against the kid.

He smiled but noticed quickly that the kid wasn't done. Rikuo reached into his weapon pouch and threw four Shuriken at the man and Rikuo couldn't help but smile slightly as Shingan seemed to get slightly lazy at the four Shuriken but Rikuo wasn't done and he quickly praformed four quick handsigns. "Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu)" Shingan's eyes widened when the four turned into over a Four Hundred in a second and he quickly brought his blades up knocking most aside but a few were able to get through his guard strikeing his shoulder and right Bicep but he quickly recovered and growled.

Jutsu used:

Last edited by Rikuo Namikaze on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Hikari attempted to grab Aiko before she had decided to run off by herself towards one of the men that had caused her to out of the mission for a bit. But as her hand extended towards Aikos shoulder a simple foot soldier bandit grabbed her hand. He had no fighting skill apparently and thought he was able to take advantage of her.

She grinned a little performing the needed hand signs with the one hand that was available, in a flash the crystal armor had spread over her body and her left hand that was available rose in the air as it turned into a fist and came crashing down on the mans wrist. A loud crackling sound could be heard and his yell in pain before he let go. Kari did a roundhouse as it connected with his face and he laid there immobile.

Her head turned to the right to see Kenshi struggling with the group of men who decided to ambush him. Her hands flew through more hand signs as her right hand drew back as a large crystal shuriken. She just had to get a good shot and a clear one, that last thing she wanted to do was hit Kenshi in the back of the head this would surely kill him if that happened.

As soon as he dodged to the left to avoid an attack Kari threw her shuriken as hard as she could spiraling past a few other peoples heads and landing right in the chest of one of his attackers. The other stopped to pause and look at the damage to see who had done it. With a vengence in their eyes they all ran past Kenshi and towards Kari. She grinned widely and waited for their next move.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:27 am

"Its been a long time, you have grown, but you still look weak.."

Aiko clenched her jaw at the words, this time her emotions were getting the best of her and him smirking made her realize it was showing pretty well. Nothing about her was weak and she was so ready to prove that everyone was always wrong about her not being strong enough.

"You're lying! Shut up!!" Her onyx eyes looked into his dull brown ones, this man was trying to get her anrgy and so far it was working perfectly.

A heavy feeling came over her like she was being snuck up on. Turning her head slightly Aiko's eyes had stumbled upon the black crows that had formed into a clone of Zephyr. This made the man laugh and hold his stomach to keep from laughing too hard. This irritated Aiko for two reasons, one Zephyr had to send a clone and prove this mans point even further. He didn't think she could do it on her own! Two, would be that this man was laughing and not taking her seriously at all.

"See what I mean? You are weak! Even your boyfriend thinks so!" The man laughed a little more before charging at Aiko and pulling a Kunai out his pouch.

Aiko quickly did the same and countered his attack as their Kunai's clashed together. She stumbled back a bit and dodged a attempted slice at her stomach. Jumping back she performed the needed hansigns and inhaled deeply before exhaling. "Great Fire Ball Jutsu!!!"

She directed it every way he went trying to dodge it, attempted another attack she went to use another hand sign but he used his chakra to speed up landing a kick directly in her chest and caused her to hit a wall. Aiko fell to the ground but looking at him standing up and breathing a little heavily, he certainly had knocked the wind out of her.

"Too bad you were doing so well! See you're still as weak as I thought, you didn't see that kick coming?" He had to keep his calm, that wasn't red fire..it was blue..blue?? He had to wonder if her flames were more dangerous than the others, he certaintly didn't want to find out though.

Aiko teared up a bit struggling to get the words out her mouth, "I...I am not weak!!! Shut up!!" She was on the verge of finally snapping...
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Uchiha Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Zephyr could only stand as the two demigods clashed. Lightning bolts sparked, gales were tossed, and shuriken by the hundred split the sky. A bead of sweat dribbled down his face. How could he even compete with these guys? He felt so weak, so pitiful, so useless... What could he do to help Rikuo? He was just a puny Genin, no awesome techniques... Unlike these two. He was envious of them, especially Rikuo. He had come such a long way from when they first met. Rikuo was always the better of the two. How could Zephyr ever hope to be better than him?

He continued his downward spiral. Even with his Sharingan, he was no match. These two were demons. Rikuo had the strength of someone far beyond his years and this Jounin was clearly more experienced and better than him. The Uchiha almost felt like crying. His body worked against him, locking up, freezing him. He couldn't move, and couldn't think. What could he do? Nothing.

---

Elsewhere, his clone of crows looked at Aiko as she got pummeled by the man. He saw something in her just begin to break away, her outer shell crumbling. This was it. This was her moment. She had to fight this battle alone... As much as Zephyr's conscious wanted the clone to interfere.

"Aiko..." the clone said to Aiko. It looked at her and winked.

"You can do it. You are strong. Screw what he thinks... All that matters is what you think. I've never seen you as weak. You're the strongest person I know... Here." He pointed to his chest. He smiled, and then his body broke into two dozen black crows. The sky filled with them as they soared through the enclosed area, closing the bandit's view of Aiko for a few seconds before flying into the distance.

Unknown to them, they reformed outside of the area, with a slight vision of the two. The clone watched, watching for Aiko to snap. This rogue would have a hell of a time surviving when she did.

Two-Toma Sharingan: 2/3
Zephyr Uchiha
Zephyr Uchiha
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:28 am

Rikuo and Shingan danced the deadly bladed dance of Death the two of them trying to gain some form of an Advantage over the over but for What Shingan had in Reach and skill Rikuo made up for in Nimbleness and Adaptiveness so that he could quickly change how he was fighting the Former Swords man. Rikuo and Shingan both slid back Shingan groaning at how Stubbron the kid was and Rikuo panting slightly from ths amount of Chakra he had used so far his body was fianly starting to take note of it.

Rikuo shook his head slightly trying to keep himself cleared headed so that he could keep fighting the man but he knew that wasn't going to happen Rikuo's body was tired and had a few nicks on it from Shingan's blade and he could feel them slowly starting to effect him. Rikuo could feel his Vision slowly start to fade and Shingan saw this and his grin couldn't have been any bigger he could easly kill the kid with out haveing to use much of his energy and move onto the rest of the Squad before killing that Giant Ape Kenshi. Shingan smiled as he lept forward both his Blades flashing as he and Rikuo clashed once more Shingan easily over powering the young Namikaze.

Rikuo had to admit things weren't looking good it didn't matter how much Training her had done his Body could only do so much at once before it needed a little time to regroup but with Shingan it looked like he wouldn't have that. Their was a clang of steel on steel as one of Shingan's blades was able to knock Rikuo's Chakra Blade from his hand before Shingan delivered a kick to Rikuo's chest catching him and sending him into a tree with a grunt and cough of blood. Shingan grined as he made his way towards the boy and glanced at the Uchiha the boy was scared it seemed and Shingan laughed he would watch his Comrad die before he joined him. With that thought in Mind Shingan lept bringing both blades towards eachother with the young Namikaze's neck in between them to take his head maybe he'd show it to those girls before letting his men have their way with them.

A Clang of steel Rung out once more and Shingan's eyes widened as his Swords were blocked by a Katana and his weren't the only one who's eyes Widend at the sound of a female voice which belonged to the one who had saved the young Blond. "Now Now Shingan-Teme you weren't thinking of Harming my Little boy now were you" Rikuo's eyes were wide it couldn't be but everything fit her Chakra Signature her voice even her apperance his eyes locked on her shoulder leangth hair and Brown eyes as she easily tossed Shingan away like he was nothing. "Mom?"Rikuo's voice shook as he fought back tears and the urge to hug her he knew this wasn't the time but he's have answers oh this was Certain

Setsuna grined as she heard her son and looked over her shoulder giveing him a warm smile before she spoke calmly. "Don't worry Rikky Mommy will answer all your Qestions but first she needs to kill a few hundred bandits" Setsuna grinned as a few of the Ninja's with Shingan arrived and backed away the second they saw her they had read the Bingo book and knew who she was Setsuna Namikaze the Fire Goddess of the Leaf said to have Mastered fire the way the Second Hokage had mastered Water. Setsuna was ready to help her son and his friends and cracked her neck slightly this would be fun
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next