Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daimyo's Castle!

4 posters

Go down

Daimyo's Castle! Empty Daimyo's Castle!

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:23 am

Spoiler:
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Toni
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

Daimyo's Castle! Empty Re: Daimyo's Castle!

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Another mission so soon? It was kind of hard to believe while walking towards the entrance of the village. Aiko had just came back from another mission which wasn't exactly too long ago. When thinking about it the mission that had been completely finished was only over and done with about two to three days ago. Looks like Aiko would start getting really busy. She wasn't concerned about this mission at all though, even in a few days a new technique was added to the list that Aiko already learned. This Genjutsu was surely going to throw off any low scumbag that tried to get past her.

Hikari was joining her on the mission as well and a jolt of excitement raced up her spine. This mission was going to go so smoothly it should've been classified as a D rank mission to her. However, another boy whom she did not know was joining them. A smile was on her face though, it was always nice to meet new people and expand your connections. Shaunic was his name and apparently he was part of the Inuzuka clan. Aiko knew better than to judge so the girl didn't assume he was like the rest of his clan or whatever she had heard. Seeing as Aiko herself was an exception to her clans reputation it was very understandable where the thought about not judging someone was coming from.

1/7
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:35 pm

'This is getting a bit annoying..'

She stated while pinning her hair up into a bun so it wouldn't get in the way of her mission. With Aiko by her side this was all going to run smoothly. The sun was in full swing when it came to the brightness department, everything seemed way more lively and Hikari loved it this way. For some reason it gave her alot more energy in her steps. A bit of her was anxious to meet the guy that was going with them...they only guy that was going. Kari had to convince Rikuo she'd be alright since he did have the over protective part installed in his brain somewhere.

When seeing Aiko approach the gate where they had met last time Kari stood and hugged her friend with a big smile on her face. "You ready to keep some jewelry safe?"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:59 pm

Shaunic was walking to the meeting spot where he was supposed to meet his teamate's for this mission. Well Kaira are you ready to do a mission? with other people I mean." he said messing with his hair a little bit. "I wonder if I will have to use Sotoro? and if I dont i just want to use it to scare the crap out of some people." He said looking for the spot. Kaira then got of his head and ran up a tree to eat some apple's. "KAIRA COME AND SEE ME SOON!" Shaunic said knowing Kaira will come back in about ten minute's. he then turned around to see two girl's. Shaunic thought that must be them and he said "Yo." with his arm waved right in the middle.
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Aiko hugged Kari once the girl seemed to latch onto her first. When they broke away from the hug her sweet smile was, like always, on her precious face. The word mission just seemed to give her a boost of energy as the girls continuted to talk. Aiko answered wth a simple nod before frowining a little thinking about casting that Genjutsu on Hikari again. That was something Aiko truely in her mind felt bad about.

But before she could apologize a boy came up to them, her head turn and smiled sweetly at the boy before giggling at how calm he seemed to be at the moment.

"Hi! I'm Aiko Uchiha, and this is Hikari. I guess you are the other person to join us."

2/7
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:31 pm

Hikari raised an eyebrow as the boy approached them. He looked familiar but it had been so long that she couldn't possibly remember who he was unless she heard his name first. The next thing Hikari noticed was the puppy, it was purple yet absolutely adorable. It made her smile a bit before hearing Aiko introduce them to the guy.

"Its nice to meet you, we should get going though. It's rude to have someone waiting that long."

Without saying anything else Kari turned and started heading out the gate towards the castle. This was going to be really fun in her mind, who would've thought they'd be able to take it easy this time.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:54 pm

Shaunic smilled. These two were the girl's he was looking for. "Yea we should get going..." He said. But before he said that he saw Hikari looking at his purple companion. But hey most people do. He then started walking too.
"Before I forget my name is Shaunic Inuzuka and the dog on my head is Kaira.... ummm.... Well I dont know if the ninken last name is Inuzuka or not but for now just call her Kaira." He said looking up the road past the gate's. [i]Well this mission will be intresting...Espically when it come's to protecting some diamond's." Shaunic though.
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 am

Aiko seemed to be confused as Kari was giving Shaunic some type of look that wasn't normally worn on her friends face. Without thinking twice the Uchiha followed behind Hikari and looked over at the new guy. "Your dog is very adorable, purple fits her nicely." A small giggle could be heard from Aiko while they continued to walk.

The sooner they got there the better, her father seemed stressed out once more at the thought of her going on a mission alone without a certain someone.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 am

Kari stopped instantly when Aiko mentioned how adorable his dog was...

"Awww look at the dog Hikari! This is what we must've heard earlier!"... "You pervert!!!!!"

Aiko balled her fist up and uppercutted him out of the pool and next to the exit knocking down another one as well.

"YOU CREEPS!!
Then she remembered the boys and their backs facing them as they approached the two who had spied on them. Kari had looked back to see the two pups sitting there by the spring still, one purple and another one just as adorable. She then remembered seeing Rikuo shirtless which made her face light up like a pink lantern. Kari shook it off smiling a little, now was not the time to get revenge, after the mission was best.

"Don't worry about me guys. Come on lets go." Kari looked at them both and started running towards the castle. At this pace they'd get there in about an hour or so.

3/7
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Shaunic smilled and saw Hikari starting to run. "Ooooooooo so were running are we? I dont mind that.... I dont mind that at all." Shaunic said skiping his last step and started running. Kaira then fell of Shaunic's head and looked up. "RUFF!" The purple furred dog said starting to run too. Shaunic kept on running while the wind blew his white hair behind his ear's. Kaira on the other hand was not running for fun but to get back on Shaunic's head. Kaira went past Shaunic by a little and jumped on a tree and jumped of landing on Shaunic's head. "Ooooo Nice move Kaira." Shaunic said.
(sorry trying to rush here)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Aiko giggled at Kari getting a feeling that she was remembering something about her and her boyfriend before rushing after Shaunic. Guess he was more anxious as they were...

An hour later Aiko and the others were walking into the gates as a very pretty woman seemed to be standing there waiting for them. She bowed respectfully and smiled that infamous smile. "Hello Madame Shijimi. It is an honor to be here, we are here to protect you and your jewels!"

Madame Shijimi seemed to grow a never fading smile as the three Genin stood formally in one line. "My don't you three look precious! There are some lowly theives around here. My guards can take care of them but lately they are too troublesome to get rid of for good." Aiko giggled and nodded with a bright smile, We can handle it! You just get some rest ma'am"

Madame Shijimi smiled, "With your confidence I know I can sleep easily, the jewels is located down that path to your right. The door is gaurded right now. So when they see you they'll take their exit. While my quarters is in the opposite direction and those gaurds will do the same. It is getting a bit late and knowing Leaf ninja are very cunning I know I can rest easy. Goodnight little ones." With that the woman took her leave.

Aiko looked at her squad grinning, "I'll take the task of protecting her quarters, Shaunic and Kari you two watch the jewels."

4/7
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Hikari stood there listening to Aiko and the woman talk. For someone so small and shy Aiko was a very good leader when it came down to it. With a nod at Aiko's orders she looked at Shaunic, "Alright, you and that adorable dog come on."

With that Kari left Aiko to go protect the woman and headed down the path the woman instructed them to follow. As the guards seen them and their headbands they smiled a bit knowing they would get easy rest tonight and left.

"Now we play the waiting game.."
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:12 am

Shaunic listened to the lady. Shaunic then got bored and started looking other place's. "Ooooo It's a birdie... and it's flying! wait is that an Eagle? Oh my god ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! OH Y FUCKING GOD IT'S KILLING THE BIRDIE! OH GAWD! Shaunic thought. He then saw Hikari walking twoard's where he guessed the jewel's were. Shaunic shrugged and just followed her. Once he got into the room Hikari said it was "waiting time" So shaunic then just sat down on the floor got a Kunai and spinned it on his finger.
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:23 am

Aiko grinned watching the two walk that way before turning her back and walking towards the Madame's room. She sat on the stairs that led to the small garden and Koi pond. This was a perfect place to sit and meditate while waiting. So that is exactly what Aiko did while playing this wait the bandits out game.

Just as she closed her eyes and got comfortable a man was looking over the wall at her and watching from around the corner Hikari and Shaunic walk towards the jewels. "Gin What do you see?!" The was Shuin standing on the bottom was asking since Gin was standing on three other men to see. "I see a petite little Kunoichi gaurding this way while a boy with a dog and another girl with long hair headed the other direction!" That was when Lu, the man that was below Gin grunted,"Boss I cant hold him up anymore!" and finally Rui the man below Lu sighed before pushing them off and all falling, "I couldn't hold you up there at all anymore..."

Shuin, the leader grinned as they all stood. "Me and Lu will take this girl and kidnap the Madame, Gin and Rui you two take on the mutt's friend and that girl with him. Got it?"

Gin blinked obviously confused, "Why do you and Lu get the easy job?" That was when Lu hit him in the head with his fist, "Because we'll overwhelm her with our strength and come help you guys out! Now shut up and go!" Gin rubbed his head grumbling while Rui followed snickering.

5/7
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:28 am

Hikari sat on the rooftop while Shaunic seemed to have the bottom once they got there. As the time passed she was fidiling with the necklace Rikuo gave her. A light giggle came from where she was at before looking behind her and sensing something of someone was approaching. Without saying much yet Hikari looked down at Shaunic before taking out a Kunai.

"Brace yourself..someone is coming this way." Kari looked over at the wall as her eyes narrowed just waiting to see any movement out of the ordinary.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:35 am

Shaunic opened his eye's and stopped spiining his Kunai. He then sniffed the air. "Oh yea! Shaunic said siting up. "Finally a fight! I am ready to kick some butt! You ready Kaira?" "RUFF!" Kaira barked. Shaunic looked out to see if he could see anybody.
(sorry short post)
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:01 am

Aiko had already heard the men as soon as they fell making a large commotion. This gave her enough time to set up a few traps here and there after asking the gaurds for certain materials.

Shuin and Lu jumped over the fence and started running towards Aiko was just sitting there meditating still. They figured that a quick ambush with noise would scare her and they were dead wrong. Lu stepped onto a trap and triggered it causing them to be caught in a net that was tied up to a tree branch. Aiko stood saying nothing and walking over to a rock that had a rope tied to it. She giggled pulling out a Kunai and cutting the rope causing the men to catapult back over the gate. "Better luck next time.." That was when she went over and took her seat back where she was sitting.

Gin and Rui on the other hand tried it differently, Gin climbed on the left wall climbing up the rooftop attempting to grab Hikari's hair so she couldn't move. While Rui went straight to the boy and his dog.

6/7
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:05 am

Kari acted like she didnt notice him approaching her from behind, when Gin reached for her hair with lighting speed Kari grabbed his wrist with both hands and pulled him over her throwing him on his back. She gave him a chance to stand before kicking him in his chest and falling to the ground besides Shaunic.

"Show him the door please!!"

Kari winked and him before waving goodbye.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 pm

Rui... WHo went straight twoard's Shaunic.... Tried to punch him. SHaunic just moved a little bit and the Rui guy missed completly. Kaira then groweled and jumped off Shaunic's head and bit Rui's face. Rui's ran all around the room. While he was doing that Shaunic grabbed Gin and threw him out the room. He then got the fat around Kaira's neck and Rui ran out the room. Shaunic then took off his hat and said "Have a good night" then shut the door.
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Rui and Gin scoffed at how easily those two seemed to take them out. "Since when do girls even have strength like that! I felt like a rag doll!!" Rui hit Gin making him stop yelling and rubbed his face, All I saw was a purple flash and before I know it was stuck on my face..I hate dogs!" Gin then snapped his fingers getting an idea, "You cause a distraction with the two while I slide in and sneak around the commotion" Rui nodded as their plane was going into action.

Gin hid in the bushes after crossing the fence while Rui started running around making loud noises getting a sense of being silly while doing it. But he smirked when both Hikari and Shaunic came outside to see what was going on.

-------

Landing with a thud Shuin was the first to stand up and pull back his sleeves. "How dare that mini little runt make me look like a idiot!" Lu rubbed his head sighing, "Boss she is a Uchiha, they are very cunning and relentless..we have to outsmart her.." Shuin looked at him then had a idea. Climbing the stone wall once more he landed standing there and looking eye to eye with Aiko. "Looks little girl..get out of my way!" That was when Lu appeared out of no where and charged towards Aiko. She let him get close before forming a tiger handseal punching him right in the gut with her blue flamed fist. Lu seemed land on the fence and roll to the other side while Aiko giggled looking at Shuin who jumped and struggled climbing the wall to the other side. "Okay..that was a stupid idea..she saw that one coming." Lu grabbed his gut where his shirt was burned making a hole and groaned, "You don't say?!"...there is no way something that small packs a punch like that.."

7/7
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:36 pm

Kari highfived Shaunic after the men were thrown across the wall. Within another hour loud weird and creepy noises were coming from outside the jewel room. Walking out behid Shaunic Kari had made a reflective crystal wall infront of the door since one of the morons were missing.

Seeing Rui run around like an idiot Kari placed her hands on her hips with a slanted smirk, "Did you want to take care of this? I honestly think these guys are here to amuse us.." She asked looking over at Shaunic.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic Inuzuka Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:36 pm

Shaunic looked at Rui running like an idiot and said "Heh Well I guess I can.. Or I can scare him...." and with that he began his plan. He first hid somewhere were Rui couldn't see him and made Kaira transform into him. Kaira made it to appear she was hurt and cried. Rui went over there thinking it was save. While he was doing that Shaunic snuck up behind him and pushed him a little and said "BOO!" And with that Rui ran as fast as he could away. Shaunic looked and laughed. "Ahhh that was a frekin classic..." He said going back to the room.
Shaunic Inuzuka
Shaunic Inuzuka

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiko Uchiha Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 pm

Aiko yawned rubbing her eyes, this was getting a bit boring and the sun was coming up soon. So why not just go ahead and secure these two men. She stretched setting her hands on her hips and looking at the wall just waiting for the two to come up and over once more. For some idiots these men were really resistant. Lu was the first one over then was Shuin, they decided to rush her. As soon as she noticed them attempting to climb the wall sneakingly her hands got to work at making the handsigns. "Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu!" Aiko had been perfecting this jutsu when it came to hitting more than one target. She concentrated as she pushed out her chakra disrupting both their flows and them coming to a standstill. Without even a scream Lu and Shuins eyes widend and collasped passing out from the intense mental pain. That was when Aiko tied them up and started dragging them both towards Hikari and Shaunic.

When reaching them Aiko tossed them infront of her team before looking over at where the Rui was running,"Pretty easy if you ask me."

Spoiler:

----------

The only one that was left since Rui decided to run away and not come back was Gin, Gin stood behind Hikari raising his hand grinning about to strike.
Aiko Uchiha
Aiko Uchiha

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Hikari looked over at Shaunic before winking and smiling over to him as a good job gesture. Her ears picked up on a dragging noise and the pathway being shadowed by a figure, this made her raise a eyebrow before seeing Aiko and grinning. "Good Job Aiko! Zephyr would be proud to know you took two by yourself." She giggled a bit before sensing the last one behind her. In a quick moment her right leg was in the air as she spun on her left as his head came in contact with her right foot. Gin collasped onto the floor causing Hikari to go ahead and tie him together with the other three.

"Misson accomplished!"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:04 pm

Mission Complite 20 RTP gained for all Particapents
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down