Naruto: Will of Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training) - Page 2 Empty [solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training)

Post by Hikari Mi Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 am

First topic message reminder :

(5 Posts/5 Points)
Crystal: Hexagonal Shuriken
Description: The User creates more than a few crystal shuriken and launches them at the opponent. The shuriken are six-sided with spikes at the sides of each blade, resembling snowflakes.

RPT: 30/60

Rikuo Namikaze will be helping me with being my target ^_^ so the post could lowered by one since it was originally six posts.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:
Title: Jounin

Back to top Go down

[solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training)

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:11 am

Taking his hand Kari stood and walked out with him to the spot that he had taken her when they first had met. Before getting ready to go the girl ran as fast as her legs could carry her to their alone spot setting a white box with a red bow tied to it and set it down where they usually had sat. When arriving and seeing the box still there Hikari picked it up and grinned widely as she held it. Her hands wanted to just open the box and show him what it was but before Kari did anything like that she wanted to make sure that Rikuo had all his attention on her.

Her smile was soft and pleasant while waiting for him to stand infront of her with that charming smirk of his. "I have a surprise for you"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

[solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training) - Page 2 Empty Re: [solved]Hikari's Target Practice (Training)

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:27 am

Rikuo smiled as both he and Kari made their way through the village to the Spot were Rikuo had taken her at the end of their first date and he could tell that she seemed to be very excited. Rikuo couldn't help but grin as the two of them made their way up the steps as the sun set behind them and Rikuo wanted to know what was up as Kari seemed to be looking forward to something. When they reached their spot Rikuo noticed a white box with a red ribbon on it at first he thought it was odd but when Kari ran over to it and brought it over tohim he smiled. He stood infront of of her with his normal smilewhen she said she had a surprise for him. "Really Kari-chan what ya got for me? Rikuo couldn't help but smile as he glanced at the box and gave her his full attention.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info
OOC Name: Rikky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 am

Hikari beamed saying nothing as her hands opened the box revealing a necklace. The outside was created with blue crystal in the shape of a 'N' and in the inside there was little yellow crystals in the shape of Lighting that also took that shape to fit inside the blue crystal. Her blush was a bit light as Kari started to begin her sentence after taking the necklace out the box.

"I made this for you, with my Kekkei Genkai. I didnt know how else to thank you for everything you've done for you lately. So I read up on your clan and noticed that ultimate Thunder God technique. So I thought what other gift could I give that fit the Namikaze...so I though this would work. I hope you like it."

Kari grinned widely before blushing even more hoping he liked the gift.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:57 am

Rikuo smiled and when she opened the book his eyes went wide as he took in the necklace she had made for him and he couldn't help but grin as she talked about it. He had looked up he blood line limit well at least what the Library had on it but didn't think it could be used like this he thought it could only make weapons and walls but something as small as this it just proved that Hikari was as skilled as she was beatiful. Rikuo couldn't help but smile as he took the Necklace in his hands to put it on. "Wow Hikari I love it I can't belive you would make me something this cool. Rikuo smiled as he put it on but at the same time he took off a necklace that he had worn before and smiled as he handed it to her.

He gave the necklace a quick glance it wasn't much a simple chain with three Gems one Yellow one Green the last Red. Each with a Symbol on them the first was the Namikaze his Fathers Clan the second was the Sarutobi his Mother's clan and the Last Bore the Kanja for the will of fire on one side and love on the other. Rikuo smiled as he handed it to her ."I want you to have this it belonged to my mother and she told me to give it to the girl I cared about more then anything. This way even when were away on missions both of us will have something to remind us of the other. Rikuo said this and smiled as he put the Necklace Kari had made for him on and Offered to put his mothers on her.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:10 am

Hikari beamed happily as he took the necklace and put it on. She could only giggle as he complimented her on her work with that necklace. In all truth it took her days to make, the concentration on that thing was so hard it nearly drove her insane. But for Rikuo anything seemed obtainable to make him happy. So why not try her best and give it her all and by the looks of it it had finally paid off. Rikuo loved it and Hikari couldn't be happier with herself for making the necklace.

She noticed him taking off the necklace that was on his neck already and raised a eyebrow studying the symbols. When he stared talking about how his mother gave him that necklace and he wanted her to have it Hikari's heart dropped out. This was more than just an honor for some reason she felt as if it was her duty to protect it with her life. That was exactly what Hikari was going to do, "I...I dont know if I could Rikuo, I am afraid something will happen to it..yet I am very honored. So I would love to take it if you mother told you to do that, I feel the same way about you anyway. I care about you more than anything else so I guess I should have it." Hikari lifted her hair up and turned around so he could put it on her. When he did her hand let go of her hair as it fell back to it original place. Turning around Hikari hugged him tightly before looking up at him then tiptoeing and pressing her lips against his lips...

Hikari finally found the courage to kiss Rikuo without it being too early or late.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:23 am

Rikuo smiled as she told him that she felt that she couldn't let something happen to it and Rikuo couldn't help but smile as he tied so it would stay around her neck. "Don't worry Kari-chan I trust you and I know you'll look after it. Rikuo smilled as she turned around and when she hugged him he wraped his arms around her. Rikuo's eyes widened slightly when she went onto her tippy toes and kissed him. Rikuo was slightly shocked Kari the girl he had a crush on all through the acadamy was kissing him he would jump for joy later right now was more improtant. Rikuo began to return he kiss and pulled her tightly against him so that they could deepen the kiss.

Rikuo smiled as they pulled a part and looked over the side as the sun was setting before he looked back at his girlfriend and gave her his warmest smile. "See I told you good things happen on this spot Kari-Hime. Rikuo couldn't help but smile as he looked into his girlfreinds eyes and they seemedto sparkel in the sunset's light.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:33 am

It was natural for her hand to go searching for his and when it found his her hand grabbed his tight and a smile was on her pretty little face. When hearing him talk about this spot her soft laugh was carried by the wind while she looked up at him with a smile that only him and her parents had ever seen. Around them she was truely happy, her eyes stared up into his as the sunlight seemed to give her eyes a sparkle during the sunsets light.

"I am sure more good spots will come from this spot too." Hikari touched her necklace he had given her and smile happily kissing his lips softly one more time. There was no doubt about it now, Kari may be young but she understood that Rikuo was going to be the person she wanted to for the rest of her life. She sighed happily as her head rested on his arm.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:17 am

Rikuo couldn't help but smile as the two of them stood their and Kari grabbed his hand and held it tightly as they looked into each other's eyes as they stood on top of the Hokage monument and held eachother. Rikuo just smiled as he looked at her and he somehow knew that despite his age he would want no one other then Hikari for the rest of his life he smiled at her and looked down at the necklace she had made him. He smiled when she said that many more spots would be born because of this one and leaned in and kissed her again. "I know your right Kari-Hime and I look forward to finding them with you"

Rikuo smiled as she gave him a gental kiss on the lips and then he smiled as she rested her head on his arm and he couldn't help but smiled as he held her. Rikuo glanced over the side and saw that the sun had set and that lights were begining to turn on throught the village and Rikuo turned to look at Kari again. "I should probaly get you home so that your mother can tease you about your date and before your dad try's to hunt me down. Rikuo couldn't help but smile as he gave he another kiss on the lips.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:07 am

Hikari blushed a bit more when had kissed her, this feeling was something new. He was the first person she ever kissed and this was something that Hikari didn't mind at all. For a moment the girl wanted absolutelty nothing to do with going back home. She was just as content being there with him rather anyone else. "Hey...I have a question, did your dad give this to your mom when they were our age?"

When he mentioned getting her home a frown crossed her face as she gave him the puppy dog eyes, "I dont want to though! Pleaseee just a little longer Rikuo!" In her mind the inner her couldn't help but grin a bit, the puppy face always worked with her daddy. So she was sure it'd work with him.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Rikuo smiled at her blush when he pulled back from the kiss and he couldn't help but feel happy at how things were going with Kari. When she asked if his father had given the necklace to his mother when they were the same age he had to think on it for a second but thenhe smiled and nodded to her. " He sure did Kari-hime it's a fine Namikaze traditon of that necklace going to the girl that wins our hearts". Rikuo said this with a smile as they stood their.

When he mentioned about getting her home she frowend but then that changed into the one thing that was more devastating then an S rank jutsu that only girls and small children were able to do. The deadly puppy dog eyes Rikuo looked at the eyes with a single thought going through his head. 'Must resist ahh can't justu to cute resist resist ahh hell'. Rikuo sighed and then proceded to sit down pulled Karidown with him so they could sit together on the monument togeter. "Alright well stay i'm sure your parents won't mind if I keep their princess all to myself for a bit longer." Rikuo smiled as he looked at her.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:32 pm

[color=#0099FF]"Yay! I knew it would work! Thanks Rikuo." Kari smiled happily as they sat and her blush seem to fade as a serious look was now on her face. So his dad really did give his mom this necklace when they were Kari and Rikuo's age....did this mean?? Kari's face suddenly lit up again as a huge grin seemed to shine on her pretty face while hugging his arm. This was just too good to be true, Rikuo couldn't make her any happier than this at the moment but for some reason Kari knew that he was always going to find a way.

"I am no princess, just a normal girl living in a far from normal world." Her laugh was soft while looking up at him this day was excellent. She had learned and perfected her jutsu then went out on a very good date with Rikuo.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Rikuo smiled as he placed his arm around Kari so he could pull her against his side as they looked over the side of the monument. Rikuo had to admit he enjoyed spending time with her more then anything and he couldn't help but smile when she said that she wasn't a princess and gave her a serious look before he spoke. "Of course you are a princess your my princess and don't let anyone tell you diffrently." As Rikuo said this his Serious look was replaced by his normal jokeing smile and he gave Kari's shoulder a slight sqeeuz as they sat their.

Rikuo smiled he leaned his head against Kari's just happy to be sitting with the girl who had won his heart and for that moment nothing else mattered just the two of them sitting on the top of the montain together.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Kari had blinked when seeing his serious face, it was more than intimidating to her because you couldn't read what he was thinking or feeling at all. As she nodded the wind picked up once more like it did earlier that day blowing her hair like always. "I promise I won't let anyone tell me differently that I am not your princess."

When he had leaned his head on hers Kari giggled, his hair tickled a little but she absolutely loved the color of it and whenever she got a chance to touch it. His hair was so soft, shiny and blonde..it anyone didn't notice his height then they were sure to notice that bright hair color of his. Her nose touched his cheek before planting a kiss ever so softly on his cheek.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:25 pm

Rikuo smiled when she said that she wouldn't let anyone tell her that she wasn't his Princess he had to admit their were probaly a few girls who might try and taunt her out of jealousy Rikuo couldn't help but sigh he hated fan girls. He smiled as Kari kissed his check and giggled because of his hair and he couldn't help but alow his grin to grow he loved that little giggle of hers it just made her seem even cuter then she was. He smiled as he looked over at her and couldn't help but feel a little wowed.

He thought she had looked good in the light of the sunset but the moonlight just seemed to give her an edge that no one would ever meet. The way it gave her hair a slight shine or her skin it's glow. He couldn't help himself and gave her a kiss on the top of her head as they sat their just happy to be with eachother.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Kari looked up at blushed a bit when noticing that he was just staring at her with that signature grin. Somehow her eyes couldn't help but notice a few more things about Rikuo that made him different in the moonlight. His hair had such a radiant glow to it and his eyes were more brighter and sincere looking as they were in the daytime. His handsome face seem to just amplify in the moonlight causing her to blush greatly. When he kissed her forehead Kari snapped out of it and smiled happily.

"You are so handsome Rikuo, I am very lucky.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Rikuo smiled as the two of them sat their and he noticed that she was looking at him and her blush seemed to be growing as she looked at him and he couldn't help but smile as the two of them looked at each other. Rikuo couldn't help but smile as she said that he was handsome and that she felt that she was lucky and Rikuo chuckled before he answered her. " And you Kari-chan are the most beatuiful girl I have even seen."

Rikuo smiled as he leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips and before he did whispered so she could hear him clearly."I love you Hikari Mi with all my heart." Rikuo said this and then gave Kari a kiss on the lips to prove to her that it was true.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Kari's eyes looked up and down his face as he continued to get closer. For some reason her heart felt as if it was beating a hundred times faster. This kiss was going to seem different as his eyes seemed to radiate something different rather that his usual calm self. What Kari saw was love and this made her cheeks burn with intensity from just his eyes. Then he had said it, the three words that every girl would ever wish to hear from their admirer or someone they cared about.

"I love you too Rikuo Namikaze, with everything in me..." As he sealed his words with the kiss of truth her hands grabbed his cheeks kissing him back as a simply tear ran down her face. Her emotions seemed to be running wild at the moment and this was a perfect way to end the day.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but smile as she kissed himback using her hand to hold his face to hers and he couldn't help but take in ever part of this kiss. The taste of her lips the smell of her hair everything Rikuo couldn't help but feel like he had finaly found something that he had been missing all of his life and it felt good. As Rikuo pulled back he used his right hand to wipe the tear away the ran down her face before he pulled her against him and spoke. "I was wrong this is better then our first date". Rikuo said this whilehe held her with a slight chuckle he had to admit it was nice to just hold her like this.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 pm

"I feel like they were both the best dates ever, of course these are my first two. She giggled a bit before he started holding her, her eyes were closed while her head was against his chest just listening to his hearbeat. It was nice to be in his arms like this...this was the first time that Kari had actually felt safe in another persons arms rather than her mothers of fathers. It might have been a new feeling but it was something Hikari didn't want to fade for a very long time.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Rikuo couldn't help but smile as he sat their with Kari in his arms her head resting against his chest as they sat their looking at the village. Rikuo felt calm with her their in his arms and hoped that he would be able to do this with her a lot more he just couldn't help but smilebut he sighed as he looked towards the village and noticed some of the lights starting to turn off. It was late and he knew that but he didn't want to let Kari go but he knew that he had to her parents would be worried if he didn't get her home so he sighed as he gave her neck a quick kiss before he spoke. "I really don't want to let you go but it's getting late Kari so I should probaly get you home." Rikuo said this with a slight smile as he hugged her to him.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Hikari set her right hand on her neck where he had kissed and blinked. For some reason when he kissed that spot it sent a weird feeling down her spine while the blush did not subside at all but got a little bit more intense. "Yeah you're right, I don't want dad to flip out on you. It'd be embarassing you know." She laughed a little before hugging him just as tight and standing up hand in hand with him as they began to walk her home.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Rikuo smiled as he held her hand and had noticed he blush had gotten deeper when he had kissed her neck but he decided to file that away for later while the two walked towards her house. Rikuo couldn't help but smile as the two of them walked down the path that lead from the their spot and he thought that today couldn't have gone any better then it had. It wasn't long before Rikuo and Kari reached her house and he smiled to her as he turned to face her. "Well here you are Kari-Hime I hope you had a nice time?" Rikuo said this with a grin as he began to think of what they could do the next time they went out.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 am

"Of course I enjoyed myself, tonight was perfect. It couldn't have gone any better Rikuo." Kari kissed his lips before hearing the door open, pulling away she had seen her father standing at the door with his eyebrow raised and arms crossed. Kari laughed nervously seeing the fact that her dad was a bit overprotective. "Hi Daddy..this is Rikuo Namikaze, Rikuo this is daddy. Kari had the biggest smile while her father just looked at her and couldnt help but smile a bit. His daughter was he weak spot he couldn't stay mad at her for long.

"Nice to meet the boy who has my daughters head in the clouds. Maybe you'd like to come over for dinner sometime. You look a bit familiar have I seen you around?" Kari raised an eyebrow at her dad, he was being so nice and that wasn't normal. Her grin grew though as she held Rikuo's hand as they waited for him to answer her fathers question.
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikuo Namikaze Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Rikuo smiled as she said that she belived that their date couldn't have gone any better and that she had thought that tonight had been perfect. Rikuo smiled as she kissed him on the lips and he enjoyed the taste of her untill he heard the door to her house open. Rikuo had to admit he didn't really know who the man was but then Kari introduced them that was when Rikuo understood this was the man that he had to earn his respect so that he could be seen worthy of Kari and Rikuo ment to do just that. When Kari Introduced Rikuo he Bowed to the man as he spoke and offred him an invatation to dinner and asked if he knew him from some were.

Rikuo stood up straight and held onto Kari's hand for support as he was slighlty nervous about meeting Kar's father. "Thank you sir I would love to come to dinner sometime and yes I have been in your store a few times for ninja supplies and I must admit you have a fine selction of wears" Rikuo smiled as he held onto Kari's hand as he spoke to her father.
Rikuo Namikaze
Rikuo Namikaze
Administrator

Ninja Info

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Mi Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:25 am

Kari smiled a bit more as he held her hand, sensing her was nervous was something natural to her. It was pretty intimidating meeting her father because he always seemed to look serious but was actually a nice guy. Her head rested on his arm as they both were still talking. The smile was clearly on her face while Kari closed her eyes just to listen.

"Good, how about in a couple of days? I'll let Hikari know when to let you know." When Rikuo had mentioned his store and added the compliment her dad couldn't help but laugh a bit, "Why thank you, we always get the best materials for our tools. If you need anything let me know, I'll see some aside for you." He then looked in the house at the clock before looking down at his daughter, "Alright Kari say goodbye to your boyfriend here, I wont drill him until the dinner." With that he laughed and went back inside the house after nodding at Rikuo.

Hikari looked at Rikuo tiptoeing and kissed his lips. "He likes you, don't be so nervous. See you tomorrow?"
Hikari Mi
Hikari Mi

Ninja Info
OOC Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next